-没跟我聊过 -也没跟我说
- Not to me. - Me neither.
压抑的情感就像隐而不发的肿瘤 你懂的
Tumors are repressed feelings, you know.
-走吧 利亚姆 咱们走 -什么
- Come on. Liam, let's go. - What?
只有他还有机会
He's the only one that stands a fighting chance
以姓加拉格
to become a real Gallagher.
没门
No fucking way!
你不能这样带他走 弗兰克
Eh, you can't just take him, Frank.
我当然可以 我是他老爹
Yes, I can. I'm his father.
而且我的遗嘱里绝对有他
And he is staying in the will.
对不对
Aren't you?
们会不会觉得
Do you think, in his own way,
种程度上 弗兰克也算是个好爸爸
Frank's actually a pretty good dad?
不算
No.
老天
Jesus.
瞧瞧这是谁呀
Well, look who it is--
美女与野兽
Beauty and the Beast.
你们自个儿琢磨谁是美女谁是野兽吧
I'll leave it to you two to figure out who's who.
真是天不遂人愿 弗兰克
Too bad you're walking again, Frank.
我还祈祷你能永久瘫痪呢
I was praying for permanent paralysis.
你从哪里弄来的婴儿车 小黛
Where'd you get the stroller, Debs?
我和莫妮卡当时唯一能买♥♥得起的
The only thing Monica and I could afford
就是克罗格超♥市♥的购物车
to stroll you guys around in was a Kroger shopping cart.
还给我 又不是你的
Hey, give me that! It's not yours.
很明显也不是你的
Well, apparently it's not yours either.
莫琳·威尔逊
Maureen Wilson.
看来你已经把现金都拿走了
Looks like you already cleaned out the cash,
愤怒的《孤女安妮》 那么...
Little Orphan Angry, so, uh...
白金卡我拿走了
I'll take the platinum.
不行 弗兰克
You can't do that, Frank!
不然我打给威尔森太太 让她来失物招领
Should I call Ms. Wilson, let her know you found it?
你拿去吧 小心点 利亚姆
Fine, take it. Careful, Liam.
我也曾以为弗兰克会是个称职的父亲
I used to think Frank would be a real dad someday, too.
和你那个子♥宫♥里拉出来的小杂种
You and that little spic you sneezed out of the cavern
最好重新找个姓了
you called your uterus better start looking for a new last name.
我要跟你们断绝关系
I'm disinheriting both of you
你们不能再用加拉格这个姓
and taking back the Gallagher name.
求之不得
Gladly.
说到这个 弗兰妮从今以后要改名
And while I'm at it, Franny's gonna go by her middle name
用中间名哈里特
from now on--Harriet.
小名哈里 这样就能和你永无瓜葛
Harry. So she has no more connection to you.
哈里
Harry!
反正她长大肯定是个胖T
Well, that's a perfect name for the diesel dyke
这名字再适合不过了
she's gonna grow up to be someday.
走吧 儿子 咱们还得干活呢
Come on, kid. We got work to do.
卡尔
Hey, Carl.
我们几个晚上要去看电影
Hey, bunch of us are going to the movies tonight.
你要来吗
You want to come?
我说了 72小时内我们不能在一起
I told you, I can't hang out with you for 72 hours.
不是不能搂搂抱抱吗
Thought that meant we just couldn't fool around?
光是靠近你 我都会硬
Even just being in your vicinity gives me a boner.
好感动
That's so sweet.
真的 别这样
Seriously, stop.
怪胎
Hey, freak fuck!
听说你做了变性手术
Heard you got a tranny operation.
我只告诉了几个人
I only told a couple of people.
丁丁被剪掉了
Got your penis chopped off.
现在是个淑女
Now you're a lady.
虽然你本来也就是个娘炮
Not that you were that far off to begin with.
回头见 "布鲁斯·詹纳"
See you around, Bruce Jenner.
美国知名变性人 奥♥运♥冠军运动员 卡戴珊继父
变性后改名凯特琳·詹纳
布鲁斯·詹纳是男的 去你们大爷的
Hey, Bruce Jenner was the dude, so fuck you guys.
多谢夸奖
Thanks for the compliment.
别听他们乱讲
Don't listen to them.
我觉得你这么做很有男人味
Okay, I think you're manly for what you did.
等72小时一过
And when the 72 hours and one second is over,
我就解开你的皮带
I'm gonna loosen your belt,
脱下你的裤子
then take off your pants...
-不 -拉开你内♥裤♥
- No. - Then your underwear.
不 别说了
No, no, stop.
-舔你的棒棒糖 -我说真的
- Then suck your lollipop. - I'm serious.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
不是说不能靠近你而已吗
I thought you said I just couldn't go near you?
你去哪儿 还要上课呢
Where are you going? We have class.
去医院 找医生 急诊
Doctor, clinic, now.
一份全熟的汉堡配炸薯条
That's a burger well-done, with crispy fries,
一份丹佛煎蛋卷 火腿加倍
and a Denver omelet, extra ham.
我去帮你们续杯
And let me get you a refill on these sodas.
好
Yeah.
请稍候 马上帮您收桌子
We'll get that cleared up for you in just a sec.
-14号♥桌的单你取了吗 -取了
- You get my order on 14? - Oh, yeah, I did.
你迟到了两小时
You're two hours late.
我打给梅琳达 她说不忙
I called Melinda. Said it wasn't busy.
所以你就想什么时候来就什么时候来吗
So you figured you'd just come in whenever you felt like it?
我得洗衣服
I had laundry to do.
梅琳达又不介意
Melinda was cool with it.
我很高兴你们觉得
I'm glad you guys feel like
排的班可以随便改
you can just change my schedule whenever you want.
肖恩从不介意
What Sean always let us do.
看来你没注意到 肖恩已经不在了
In case you haven't noticed, Sean's not here anymore.
-让一下 -是啊 真是太糟糕了
- Excuse me. - Yeah, that's too bad.
更换赛场 请稍等
Game Change, please hold.
菲利普 提托
Phillip. Tito.
-高级实习生 -很高兴认识你
- Senior intern. - Nice to meet you.
跟我来 带你参观一下
All right, follow me, I'll show you around.
你可以先给三个火枪手倒咖啡
Uh, you can start by getting coffee for the Three Musketeers.
-谁 -老板们 菲利普
- Who? - The owners, Phillip.
两百万
Two million!
这位是 萨拉 市场营销部主管
This is, uh, Sarah, head of sales and marketing.
黑咖啡 加烫 2%的牛奶
Black coffee, extra hot, splash of 2%.
杰西 我每周末
Jesse, I buy ad space
都在你家网站上买♥♥广♥告♥位
on your stupid network every Sunday.
就不能在季后赛给我优♥惠♥点吗
Least you could do is cut me a deal for the playoffs.
乔 负责运营 副总
Joe, brains behind the operation and the VC guy.
公♥司♥是他筹钱建立的
Raised the money to start this place.
-他没事吧 -新装的地暖
- He okay? - Uh, new heated floors.
他容易冷
He gets cold.
绿茶 泡三分钟 一颗糖
Green tea, steeped for three minutes, one Truvia.
吉恩 技术人员
Gene. Tech.
中午前四杯双倍浓缩咖啡
Four double shots of espresso before noon,
每天换一双新袜子 把旧的扔了
wears a new pair of socks every day, throws out the old ones.
你帮他穿
You'll help him put them on.
他不喜欢摘掉眼镜
He doesn't like to take the goggles off.
收到
Copy that.
门牌很清楚
Sign is self-explanatory.
请勿入内
厨房♥也是你的
Kitchen is yours, too.
公告牌上有购物清单
There's a grocery list on the bulletin board.
奖池已达三百万
三百万
Three million!
太棒了
All right!
那个 请问做高级实习生
Hey, uh, listen, you get paid, you know,
有钱拿吗
being the senior intern?
没有 但上个高级实习生进了保时捷市场部
No, um, but last senior intern just got a job at Porsche marketing.
年薪十万 只在这儿待了八个月 所以
100 grand a year, was only here eight months, so...
你可以从端茶倒水开始
But you can get started with the coffee and the tea.
-当然 -好吗
- Yeah. - All right?
菲利普
And, Phillip?
我要豆奶拿铁
get me an iced soy latte.
住♥宅♥和花♥园♥ 第四排
Home and garden, line four.
你们好
Buenos días.
弗兰克·加拉格
Frank Gallagher.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表