香草拿铁/刨冰
宿醉沙拉
你是不是少了只猫
Are you missing one of your babies?
辛格特里在这儿呢
Oh, there's Singletary.
自从我跟它说我们得搬走后它就一直不开心
She's been so unhappy ever since I told her we have to move.
搞错没有
Well, what the hell?
你已经倒完那个里面的硬币了
You did that one already.
你什么时候走
When are you leaving?
北岸房♥地♥产♥的混♥蛋♥
The North Side real estate pricks
给我一周的时间考虑
gave me a week to think about it.
考虑什么
Think about what?
我是否同意让他们买♥♥下我的产权
If I'm gonna let 'em buy me out.
你还没签字吗
You haven't signed yet?
没 他们给了我一份投资条款清单
No. They gave me a term sheet.
十万
100,000?
-是的 -是买♥♥这栋楼的吗
- Yeah. - Is that for the building?
不 是买♥♥洗衣店和我楼上的公♥寓♥
No, it's for the Laundromat and my apartment upstairs.
他们还是想买♥♥租赁权
They still want to buy the lease.
我还剩八年
I've got eight years left on it.
你不是在上面住了一百年了吗
Haven't you lived up there, like, a hundred years?
我还没那么老
I'm not that old.
将近五十年
Almost 50 years.
我想留下 可我没有选择
I wanna stay, but I don't have a choice.
干洗机把我的硬币吞了
Hey. Dryer ate my quarters.
我投了两块钱进去 没有反应
I put two bucks in. Thing won't start.
证明给我看
Prove it.
证明
Prove it?
机器又不会给你开收据
Machine doesn't give you a damn receipt.
谁爱管你找谁去
Oh, go tell it to someone who gives a shit.
-要是你能留下呢 -他们不让我
- What if you could stay? - Well, they won't let me.
我让
I would.
我可以马上去银行
I can go to the bank right now.
请求贷款十万
Ask for a loan for 100 grand.
他们肯定会同意的
I bet they'll do it.
-你想要我的洗衣店 -嗯
- You want my Laundromat? - Mm-hmm.
你不需要离开你的公♥寓♥
You wouldn't have to leave your apartment.
你可以随时过来坐在你的高脚凳上
You could come sit on your stool anytime you want.
我们甚至可以在招牌上保留温德尔的名字
We can even keep Wendell's name on the sign.
各取所需
You get what you want. I get what I want.
不额外收费
And for no extra charge,
你就可以叫北岸房♥地♥产♥的人滚蛋
you get to tell these North Siders to go fuck themselves.
好啊
Okay.
-利普 -嘿
- Lip. - Hey.
-你来了 -当然
- You came. - Yeah, of course.
弗兰妮体♥检♥得如何
How'd Franny's exam go?
-很好 健康 没有淤青 -那就好
- Great. Healthy. No bruises. - Oh, good.
你有在喝酒吗
Have you been drinking?
就几杯 没喝多
Just a couple. It's under control.
我们明天要给卡尔
Hey, um, we're doing this send-off thing
-办欢送派对 -我听说了
- for Carl tomorrow. - Yeah, I heard.
你能去买♥♥点装饰品和
Yeah, you think you could maybe pick up the decorations
蛋糕什么的吗
and the cake and stuff like that?
-我工作很忙 -当然
- I'm just really busy at work. - Yeah, for sure.
真好 谢了 小黛 给
Sweet. Thank you, Debs. Here you go.
不用 我和尼尔能搞定 过来帮我下
No. Neil and I got it covered. Come and give me a hand?
行 你好吗 小子
Sure, yeah. How's it going, bud?
-嘿 -嗨
- Hey. - Hey. Hi.
尼尔 我拿罐啤酒
Neil. I'm gonna grab a beer.
这是什么
What's that?
-是尼尔吗 -是的
- Is that Neil? - Yeah.
遭遇意外前
Before the accident.
我觉得多米想跟我复合
Think Dom wants to get back together with me.
她不是给你戴绿帽子了吗
Didn't she screw around on you?
是的 不过她挺愧疚的
Yeah. She feels bad about it, though.
我都为了她去割了包皮
And I mean, I did get circumcised for her.
再怎么说也该给她次机会吧
Least I can do is give her another chance.
那可是异地恋
Long distance?
你要放弃军校吗
You gonna bag on military school?
你们需要我
You guys need me.
我在这个家里分量还是很重的
I do a lot around the house.
是吗 比如呢
Yeah, like what?
房♥子我买♥♥回来的
Bought it.
开饭了
Dinner.
坐我旁边吧
Sit next to me.
好
Yeah.
看起来很不错 小黛
Looks great, Debs.
我去给你拿汽水 卢卡斯
I'll get your soda, Lucas.
你能帮他切一下土豆吗
Can you cut his potatoes?
好啊 我来帮你弄吧
Uh... yeah. Let me help you with that.
塞拉认为 你跟我在一起只是因为我的钱
Sierra thinks you're only with me for my money.
什么 你说过这种话
What, you said that?
你也不认为这是件好事
You don't think it's a good idea either.
听着 小黛 你不用为了摆脱
Look, Debs, you don't need to do this
儿童与家庭服务部的人而这么做
to get the DCFS off your back...
闭嘴 利普
Shut up, Lip.
你以为我还有其他选择吗
What kind of choices do you think I have?
你看到的或许只是一个脑残病人
You may see someone who's brain damaged,
但在我眼里 他是一个不会撒谎的人
but I see someone who doesn't lie.
不像我曾经交往过的那些人一样
Like all the other guys I've ever been with.
他会照顾我 也能确保
He'll take care of me and will make sure
我的孩子永远不会被带走
my baby won't ever get taken away from me.
你觉得尼尔又有什么选择
What kind of choices do you think Neil has?
你会一直在他身边照顾他吗
Are you always gonna be there to look out for him?
因为我会
'Cause I will.
我会给他做饭 为他洗衣服
I'll cook for him, and I'll do his laundry,
会让他看着我自♥慰♥
and I'll let him watch me masturbate.
你觉得他还能找到比这更划算的交易吗
You think he's gonna find a better deal somewhere else?
我们订婚了
We're engaged.
这就是我把你们都叫来的原因
That's why I wanted all of you here.
几张十块的
Couple of tens.
几张五块的
A few fives. Heh-heh.
我为你感到骄傲 孩子
I'm proud of you, son.
你是怎么回事 藏着钱不上交吗
What are you, holding out on me?
都是些五分十分的硬币 你这也叫乞讨
Nickels and dimes. You call that begging?
还有25分的
Some quarters too.
我往那个街角搁个娃娃
I could put a fuck doll in overalls on that corner,
都比你讨得多
and it'd make more.
你没发挥好啊
You're better than this.
钱都去了哪里
Where does the money go?
你说什么
What did you say?
你拿走的那些钱
All the money you take!
都去了哪里
Where does it go?
水电费 维修费
Utilities. Upkeep.
保证你们有个家
Making sure you have a home.
你觉得你能免费住在这里吗
You think you get a free ride here? Huh?
这个流浪者之家又不是慈善机构
This shelter is not a charity.
这是乞讨好手的落脚处
This shelter's for closers.
那个街角也是留给好手的
That corner is for closers.
你就给我带一口袋的零钱回来
And you bring me a pocketful of change?
你得让人们给你这样的纸币
You gotta get people to start giving you this kind of paper.
绿票子
That's green!
如果能做到 那个街角还是归你
You do that, you get to keep your corner.
做不到 那你就打扫厕所去吧
Don't? You get to clean toilets.
你惹到我了
You piss me off,
我决定把你分配到天桥底下去
and you win a cardboard box under the overpass.
妈的
Shit!
我准备好的惊喜都快被你毁了
This almost puts a damper on my surprise.
我现在都怀疑你们是否值得这份惊喜了
Well, I'm-I'm not sure any of you deserve it now.
惊喜 什么惊喜
Surprise? What surprise?
今天不喝汤
No soup today.
-你叫了白色城♥堡♥快餐 -棒
- Yeah, White Castle! - Yeah!
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表