我发短♥信♥给伊恩了 但他没回信
And I texted Ian, but I haven't heard back.
我们还得打电♥话♥给卡尔
Oh, we gotta call Carl.
-对 卡尔 -卡尔在军校
- Yes, Carl! - Carl's in military school.
你听说过飞机吗
You ever hear of a plane?
就是好奇问一句
Out of curiosity,
谁给你们主持这狗屁婚礼
who's officiating this bullshit ceremony?
不需要中间人 这是上帝和我们之间的事
We don't need middlemen. This is between God and us.
那还不错
Well, that's a good thing
因为你们的第一场婚礼后
because no priest'll come near you
没有哪个牧师会再接近你们了
after what happened at your first wedding.
对啊 你不是吐在麦克杜格尔神父身上了
Oh, yeah, didn't you puke on Father McDougal?
你根本不在场
You weren't even there.
第二次我在场
I was there for the second one.
上帝啊 赤♥裸♥婚礼
Oh, Christ. The naked wedding.
真是太美好了
That was beautiful.
如果你是恋童癖的话
If you're a pedophile.
你们俩为什么一直沉浸于过去
Why do you two keep harping on the past?
这就是为什么你们过得这么操蛋
This is why yo lives are so messed up.
是啊 就是因为这个
Oh, yeah, that's the reason.
你们值得拥有一个更好的母亲
You deserved a better mother.
你们需要我时 我不在
You needed me. I wasn't there.
我想要一个新的起点
I'm asking for a fresh start.
一个新的开始 为了这个家
A new beginning. For the family.
求你们来吧
Please come.
你不去吧
You're not gonna go, are you?
当然不去
Fuck, no.
卡洛斯把你的名字告诉我的
Carlos gave me your name.
哪个卡洛斯 我认识三十个卡洛斯
Which Carlos? I know 30 of them.
库克县监狱
Cook County correction.
这范围也没缩小多少
So that narrows it down the form.
-我们需要蛇头 -为什么
- We need a coyote. - For what?
帮我们偷渡到国界线那边
To sneak us across the border.
你们已经到国界线这边了
You're already across the border.
不是 我们指的是另一边
No, the, uh, other side.
你们想让我帮你们偷渡到墨西哥
You want me to sneak you into Mexico?
对 你怎么把人弄过来就怎么把我们弄过去
Yeah. I want you to do whatever you do...backwards.
你就是新闻里的那老兄啊
Ora, you're that vato from the news.
把女狱警迷得神魂颠倒
The one that made the prison chick fall for you.
她究竟看上了你什么
What the fuck she ever see in you, ese?
我可以掏出来给你看看 但我不想吓到孩子
I could pull it out, but I don't want to scare all the kids.
爸爸
Dad.
我该去陪我女儿跳舞了
It's time for me to dance with my little girl.
就这样吗
That's it?
我要是被抓到和逃犯在一起可是重罪
I get caught with a fugitive, that's federal time.
那我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
不关我事 你靠你自己了
It's not my problem, homie. You're on your fucking own.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么
The fuck you say to me?
别动气 我们走
Come on, come on, come on, let's go.
走吧
Let's go.
走吧
Let's go.
亲爱的 我正在做午饭
Hey, baby. I'm just making some lunch.
面试得怎么样了
How'd it go?
如今是娘炮的天下了
This is a land of pussy-men now.
你要是没电脑就别想找到工作
Unless you have a computer, you don't stand a chance.
什么时候开始高中没毕业
And when did not finishing high school
意味着不能养家糊口了
mean you can't feed your family?
别担心 我会找个工作
Oh, don't worry about it. I'll get a job.
我可以去理发店给我妈干活
I'll work for my mom at the salon.
-那我的蛋呢 -那要怎么养我们的女儿
- But what about my balls? - What about feeding our girls?
你说过我们没事的
You said we were okay.
暂时而已
For a little while.
那我去你妈那上班
I'll work at your mom's then.
-理发 -能有多难
- Doing hair? - How hard can it be?
一个新招聘目录
A new listing.
玉米辫 卷发 黑女喜欢我
Cornrows, weaves. Black women love me.
酒保的工作 我短♥信♥你地址
A job tending bar. I'll text you the address.
你可以第一个到
You can be the first one there.
这次没有什么能阻挡我
Nothing is getting in my way this time.
-加油 亲爱的 爱你 -我爱你
- Go get 'em, baby. I love you. - I love you.
老天 你站那儿多久了
Jesus! How long you been standing there?
我把我的猫带过来了
I brought my cats.
你可以带两只
You can bring two of them.
我去拿我的高脚凳
I-I'll get my stool.
那都是什么
Hey, what's all that?
埃塔的东西
Etta's.
我把她接回家住
I'm bringing her to stay at the house
直到养老院空出房♥间为止
till a room opens up at assisted living.
-需要帮忙吗 -好啊
- You want a hand? - Yeah, sure.
你相信弗兰克和莫妮卡的事吗
You believe Frank and Monica?
她只要一回来 闹剧就停不下来
Never a dull moment when the shitshow's in town.
-你没问题吧 -嗯
- You got that? - Yeah.
我想帮你把这些抬回家 但我的班还没结束
I'd carry this stuff home for you, but my shift's not over.
没事 我不需要帮助
That's all right. I don't need help.
你买♥♥了辆车
You bought a car?
对
Yeah.
每个月只用交425块
Only 425 a month.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
我是来应聘酒保工作的
I'm here about the bartending job.
你是同志吗
Are you gay?
你想我是同志吗
Do you want me to be gay?
如果你要在这里工作的话
If you're gonna work here.
是的 我是同志
Yeah, I'm gay.
怎么 我喜欢鸡♥巴♥
What? I love cock.
大的 小的
Big cock, small cock,
弯得像香蕉的都喜欢
curved cock that looks like a banana.
你太不会说谎了
You're a shitty liar.
-我是个超赞的酒保 -不行
- I'm a kickass bartender. - No.
我有15年的经验
I've been doing it, like, 15 years.
-不行 -我需要这份工作养我孩子
- No. - I need the job to feed my kids.
看看她们的照片
Here, look--look at this picture of them.
真可爱 不行
Oh, cute. No.
所以现在如果我说英语 喜欢阴♥道♥
So now if I speak English and like vagina,
我就找不到工作 这是歧视
I can't get a job. That's discrimination.
-别烦我了 -你不能因为
- Oh, give me a break. - You can't deny me
我的性取向就剥夺我的工作机会
an opportunity because of my sexual orientation.
我在自己家选择和谁睡
Who I choose to sleep with in the privacy of my own home
-和你没关系 -好吧
- is none of your damn business. - All right.
就一晚
One night.
我们看看你的能耐 去换衣服
We'll see how you do. Go get changed.
这应该是最后一趟了
Oh, I think that's the last of it.
这不是你的公♥寓♥ 珊迪
This isn't your apartment, Sandy.
我搬家了
Well, I, uh, I moved.
为什么 这地方像个屎洞
Why? This places a shithole.
这个黑鬼是谁
Who's the Negro?
这是利亚姆
Uh, this is Liam.
还有 现在不这么叫他们了
And they're not called that anymore.
-小黛 -在厨房♥
- Debs! - Kitchen.
谢谢你帮原因帮我看着埃塔
Oh, thanks for watching Etta for a couple of hours.
没事 我反正在这陪弗兰克和莫妮卡
Yeah, I'here anyways for Frank and Monica.
不敢相信你真的会来
Can't believe you came for that.
为了弗兰妮 他们是外公外婆
It's for Franny. They're her grandparents.
这洗衣机真棒 珊迪
Oh, this is a beaut, Sandy.
就是这样
Here You go.
你还记得黛比吧
You remember Debby, right?
有什么需要 她会在这帮你
She'll be here in case you need anything.
她很有可能在那一坐好几个小时
So chances are she'll just sit there for hours,
你都注意不到她
but you never know.
好了 我要回去上班了
Okay, I gotta get back to work.
看我们找到了什么
Look what we found.
菲奥娜 我就知道你会来
Yeah. Fiona, I knew you'd come.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表