谁说弗兰克老爸不关心你们了
Who says Daddy Frank doesn't take care of you?
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
还有伏特加
There's vodka too.
我们同甘共苦 对吗
We're all in this together, right?
像家人一样 对吗
Family, yes?
一家人 就是这样
Family. That's right.
给你 吃吧 哥们
There you go. Eat up, man.
好好享用
Eat up.
肋眼牛排
Rib eye.
再见 利亚姆
Bye, Liam.
谢谢款待
Thanks so much.
谢谢 晚安
Thanks. Night.
看来我们要成为亲戚了
Looks like we're gonna be related.
想留下来睡一睡你的小姨子吗
Want to stay and fuck your sister-in-law?
咱们还是单纯的炮♥友♥关系 对吧
Look, we, uh... we're still keeping it casual, right?
我的意思是
I just mean that, you know,
你已经对我放下了防备
you've gotten really comfortable.
今晚还让我帮卢卡斯切食物
You had me cut Lucas's food tonight.
你为什么不愿意呢
Why are you fighting this?
我们结婚吧 你可以做卢卡斯的爸爸
Let's get married. You can be Lucas's dad.
不
Uh... no.
你该看看你自己的表情
Should see your face.
是 我是觉得跟你一起很自在
Yeah, I'm comfortable.
但不代表我无可救药的爱上了你
Doesn't mean I'm falling hopelessly in love.
拜托
I mean, Jesus.
你以为你魅力无边颠倒众生
You think no girl can resist you?
每次你一掏出你的神奇大屌♥
That I get goose bumps every time
我就浑身起鸡皮疙瘩
you whip out your magic cock?
你该走了
You should go.
嘿
Yo.
-利亚姆已经睡了 -利亚姆已经睡了
- Hey, uh, Liam's in bed. - Yeah, Liam's in bed.
是的
Yeah.
行了 快进来吧 关门
Jesus, just come on in. Close the door.
开着空调呢
Don't let the AC out.
抽查测试
All right. Pop quiz.
什么是黛比会干的最典型黛比事件
What's the most Debbie thing Debbie could possibly do?
-怀孕 -不对
- Pregnant? - Nope.
呃 以利普的名义参军
Uh, joined the Army using Lip's name?
很搞笑
Very funny.
再来
Try again.
呃...订婚
Uh... engaged?
我也曾经那么蠢
Well, I may have been stupid,
但至少我那时候在恋爱
but at least I was in love.
而且也成年了
And of age.
我居然错过了好戏
Too bad I missed the shit show.
-我早上要上班 -我需要来点...
- No, I got work in the morning. - Well, I need it...
塞拉又跟我开撕
after Sierra ripped me a new one.
我不想知道细节
I don't want to know.
我想 她为什么那么生气
I do. Why was she so pissed at you?
她潮♥吹♥喷了我一脸 吓坏了宝宝
I freaked out after she ejaculated on me.
她很好 我可能搞砸了
No, she's really cool. I might've blown it.
等等 她潮♥吹♥你一脸
Hold on. She ejaculated on you?
-是的 -你是说她尿在你身上
- Yeah. - You mean she pissed on you.
不是 我检查了床单 不是黄的
No. I checked the sheets. They weren't yellow.
尝起来像尿吗
Did it taste like piss?
我他妈怎么会知道尿尝起来什么味道
How the fuck would I know what piss tastes like?
该死
Oh, shit.
你尝过尿 对吧
You've tasted piss, haven't you?
-没有 -肯定有
- No! - Yes, you have.
-你撒谎 -那是什么感觉
- You lie! - What was it like?
感觉就像...
It was like...
在受水刑
getting waterboarded.
但是以一种超级爽的方式
But in a fantastic way.
原来潮♥吹♥是真的
That shit's real?
就是说一个妹子像男人一样射了你一脸
So a chick is blowing her load on you like she's a dude.
与此同时 我在跟一个有阴♥道♥的男人亲热
Meanwhile, I'm making out with a guy with a vagina.
他是变性人
Yeah, he's trans.
服用睾丸素原来会让阴蒂增大
Taking testosterone apparently gives you a giant clit.
我有点懵逼
I'm confused.
他到底有没有阴♥道♥
So, does he have a vagina or no?
他有 他只是不那么称呼它
No, he does. He doesn't call it that, though.
他说那是他的垃圾空间
He calls the whole situation his junk.
你怎么跟垃圾搞
How do you have sex with the junk?
我不知道
I don't know.
我还在试着理清思绪
I'm trying to wrap my head around it.
不对 我挺喜欢他的
No, I'm really into him.
只是还不深入她
Just not so into her?
他是个男的 好吗 不是她
He's a fucking him, all right? Not a her.
老天
Jesus.
确定你不想来一口
Sure you don't want a hit?
不用了
Yeah. No, yeah. Sorry.
你们有试过在洗衣店
Would you ever pick someone up
钓马子吗
while doing a load of laundry?
对面那家帕斯蒂洗衣店
The Laundromat across the street
正在出♥售♥
from Patsy's is getting sold.
有一群猫的那个吗
The one with the cats?
我在等银行批准贷款
I'm just waiting for the bank to approve the loan.
重新翻修
Place is getting a makeover.
肯定会成为个好地方
It's gonna be a real scene.
谁会想在洗衣店约会
Who the fuck wants to hang out at a Laundromat?
不一定... 大家都在洗内衣
I dunno... Everyone's washing their underwear.
还有什么比这更性感的
What could be sexier than that?
DJ 自带酒水
DJ. Byob.
会开到很晚
They're gonna stay open late.
每周四是同志之夜
Gay night every Thursday.
大量辣妹
Plenty of hot girls.
实际听起来很不错
Actually, it does sound pretty cool.
是的 我也这么认为
Yeah, I think so too.
我得走了
Time for me to go.
我也是
Yeah. Me too.
我去好市多
I run to Costco.
妈妈
Mama.
妈妈
Mama.
爷爷
Grandpa.
我们知道了
Yeah, we get it.
给我吧 伊夫耶尼亚
Come on, Yevgeny.
我们带孩子出去走走
We're gonna take the kids for a walk.
可能出去一个小时
Probably gonna be gone for an hour.
或者一个半小时 拜
Hour and a half. Bye.
-谁啊 -黛比
- Who is it? - Debbie.
-旁边有别人吗 -没有
- Anyone else around? - Nope.
进来吧
Come on in.
-这么多钱 -在巩固我的财富
- That's a lot of money. - Consolidating my wealth.
-得放到安全的地方 -银行吗
- Gonna put it somewhere safe. - A bank?
当然不 我不相信银行
Fuck no. Don't trust banks.
我要把钱埋在只有我能找到的地方
I'm gonna bury it where no one but me can find it.
-我要结婚了 -如果你是来要嫁妆的
- I'm getting married. - If this is about a dowry...
我还未成年 得到你的同意才能结婚
I'm under 18, so I can't get married without a parent's consent.
你只需要去趟市中心
I just need you to go downtown.
-跟谁 -什么
- To whom... - Hmm?
-你要跟谁结婚 -他叫尼尔
- Are you getting married? - His name's Neil.
-什么税率等级 -他出了车祸
- What tax bracket? - He got an accident settlement.
有残障补助
Collects disability.
七位数 还是六位数
Seven-figure settlement? High sixes?
-哪里残疾 -瘫痪
- Disability for what? - He's paralyzed.
对止痛药上瘾吗
On painkillers?
-多大年纪 -23岁
- How old? - He's 23.
-不行 -什么不行
- No. - No what?
我不会祝福你的
No, you don't have my blessing.
我不需要你的祝福 只要你同意就行
I don't want your blessing. Just your consent.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表