放哪儿去了
for the redevelopment project?
-哪个 -西区的
- Which one? - The west side.
我马上打给菲茨 让他尽快给我们
I'll call Fitz, tell him we need it ASAP.
还有这个人
Oh, and this one.
她在富兰克林那个鬼地方上班
She works at that shithole over on Franklin.
-Patsy之家 -对 她想辞职
- Patsy's. - Yeah, she wants to quit.
-是吗 -辞经理一职
- You do? - Well, as manager.
我想继续做服务生
I want to go back to waiting tables.
-我们应该关了算了 -什么
- We should just shut it down. - What?
再为那儿承担更多的损失划不着
Eh, it's just--it's not worth the aggravation.
-你不能关掉它 -为什么
- Well, you can't close it. - Why not?
我得靠它养活一家子人
I depend upon it to feed my family.
可你刚辞职了
You just quit.
这就是拥有家庭的坏处
That's the problem with having a family.
我没想到你会因此就关掉这家店
Well, I didn't think it would lead to you closing it.
反正那儿也快破产了
Well, it's on its last legs, anyway.
我们正准备重建那整个街区
We're planning on redeveloping that whole block.
你确定
You sure?
还记得在拉塞尔那家店里发生的事吗
Remember what happened to that chicken place over on LaSalle?
流浪汉在厨房♥点火取暖
Homeless guy started that kitchen fire to stay warm,
把半栋楼都给烧没了
burnt half the building down.
如果我继续当经理 你会改变主意么
If I stayed on as manager, would you keep it open?
行吧 只要别再亏钱了
Fine. Just don't lose any money.
那唯一的办法只有开人了
Well, the only way to do that is to fire people.
前经理雇了很多靠不住...
I mean, the old manager hired so many unreliable
你听见我刚说的了吗
Did you hear what I said?
把店维持下去就行了
Just keep it afloat.
好的
Okay.
*I'm gonna run with you today*
*I'm gonna run with you today*
快干活 外国佬 快干活
Andale, gringos! Andale!
*I'm gonna run around with you*
*Some other day*
*I'm gonna run around with you*
*Some today*
*I'm gonna be with you today*
车不错
Nice wheels.
多谢 我偷来的
Ah, thanks, I jacked it...
其实是我老板的其中一辆
Or it's one of my boss's cars.
让我去给车做保养
Sent me to get it detailed.
看着挺干净了
Looks pretty clean already.
我打算自己擦一擦
Yeah, I was thinking about just wiping it down,
把一百块私吞
pocketing the 100 bucks.
我时间不多 就先给你点了餐
I don't have a lot of time, so I ordered for you.
好极了 多谢
Sweet, thanks.
出什么事了
So what's up?
电♥话♥里你听着惊慌失措的
You sounded pretty freaked.
我当面质问了凯勒布那个妞
I, uh... confronted Caleb about that chick.
他们俩上♥床♥了
He's screwing her.
起码他还挺诚实
I guess there's something to be said for honesty, right?
但他说那不算出轨
Except he says it's not cheating.
他凭什么这么说
How'd he come up with that reasoning?
他说如果他睡的是男人 才算出轨
Says if it were a guy, then he'd be cheating.
大概这么说也没错
I guess that kind of sort of makes sense.
我宁愿我女朋友和妹子上♥床♥
I'd rather have my girlfriend
总比和其他男人睡觉好
sleeping with other chicks than some dude.
-你睡过男人吗 -当然没有
- You ever fuck a guy before? - Fuck, no.
-因为你100%是直的 -没错
- 'Cause you're 100% straight, right? - Absolutely.
凯勒布非说
Yeah, well, Caleb's trying to argue
没有人绝对的直或弯
that no one's 100% anything.
骗子的逻辑
It's cheater's logic.
想试试吗
Ever think about experimenting?
和男人上♥床♥
With a dude?
不想
No.
怕你不再是...
Think it makes you less...
大众情人了吗
worldly or some shit?
怎么的
Why?
你想试试和妹子上♥床♥吗
Are you thinking about experimenting with a chick?
不是
No.
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know, maybe.
那你会怎么办
So what would you do, right?
你和一个非常香艳性感的妹子
You're with this chick, bombshell chick,
正和她"坦诚相见"
you're fooling around, you know?
往下一看 有个小伙儿也加入了你们
Look down, you realize a guy had joined.
在给你吹♥箫♥
He's sucking your dick.
我还有多久能射
How far along am I?
-所以说你有93%的直 -96%吧
- So you're like 93% straight. - It's like 96% straight.
好吧
All right.
招聘
所有职位
无犯罪记录
"招聘"
"Help wanted"?
没错 你忙着洗衣服的时候
Yeah, I got to cover the mornings
总得有人来当早班吧
when you need to do your laundry, right?
姐妹 她这是要拿你开刀
Girl, you got a target on your back.
就是你这贱♥人♥让我早上别来的
You're the bitch who told me to stay home this morning.
哈里 这次我们简单一点
Let's make things a little easier for us this time, Harry.
偷辆别人看中的婴儿车
We'll steal the stroller someone wants
而不是偷了再去找买♥♥家
instead of finding someone who wants the stroller we have.
现在我们就等着吧 哈里
And now we wait and see what happens, Harry.
我靠 哈里 这么快就有人发邮件了
Holy shit, Harry, we got an email already.
梅勒妮·古德曼
你好黛比 我对那辆博格步很感兴趣 还有货吗 请电♥话♥联♥系♥...
有人想要那博格步
It's for the Bugaboo stroller.
你好 梅勒妮
Hello, Melanie?
你刚才联♥系♥我想要那辆博格步吗
Hi, you contacted me about the Baby Bugaboo?
是的 还在这 我是说还没被买♥♥走
Yes, it's still here-- I mean available.
稍等
Uh, just one sec.
抱歉
Hi, sorry. Um...
你在哪里
where are you coming from?
好的 我离你不远
Great, I'm not too far from you.
我们在安大略街上的乔氏超♥市♥见面吧
Why don't we meet at the, uh, Trader Joe's on Ontario?
好的 半小时后见
Great, I'll see you there in 30 minutes.
打扰了
Excuse me?
我看到你们窗户上贴着"招聘"
I saw the "Help wanted" sign at the window.
我能留一份简历吗
Can I leave my résumé with you?
谢谢
Thanks.
擦
Oh, fu--
日了狗了
Son of a bitch!
喂 小乖乖 我刚打扫干净的
Hey, Hully Gully, I just cleaned that floor, man.
小丫头片子你笑什么笑
Man, what're you laughing at?
又把我刚擦干净的地板弄脏了
Again with my clean floor.
搞定
Here we go.
你不是吧
No, you didn't.
你不是吧
No, you didn't!
去他的
Ah, screw this.
来食物大战吧
Food fight!
动物饼干 接好了
Animal crackers, flying in!
干得不错 兄弟
Work looks good, gentlemen.
谢谢
Gracias.
菲奥娜肯定要气疯了
Fiona's gonna be mad.
母老虎
Mm, tough titties.
加氏父子非常感谢你们高效的工作
Gallagher and Son would like to thank you for your efficiency.
稍等一下
Uno momento.
跟非法移♥民♥就得这么压价
This is where we lowball the illegals.
等活儿干完了他们从我们这什么也捞不着
They got nothing over us after the work is done.
拿好了 之前谈好的 每人五十美元
Here we go, as promised, $50 each.
说好了一百的
You said 100.
不如七十五吧
How about we make it 75,
我就不举报你们把你们驱逐出境了
and I won't have you deported?
那不如还是一百
How about we make it 100,
我们就不在你们睡觉的时候
and we won't murder you and the little brown boy
杀了你和那焦糖小兄弟
in your sleep?
这样一说我就想起来了
You've jogged my memory.
是 是每人一百
It--it was $100 each.
我昏迷过
I was in a coma.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表