-来啊 -暂且相信你一回
- Come on. - I choose to believe that.
你在盯着我看哟
You're staring.
抱歉 我只是...
Sorry. It's just...
你看着就像个男人
You look so much like a dude.
那挺好 鉴于我就是男的
Oh, that's cool since I am a dude.
你为什么能长胡子
Hey, how'd you grow the, uh... mustache?
我在服用睾酮
I'm on T. Testosterone.
那你以前有乳♥房♥♥什么的吗
So you used to have, like, tits and shit?
有 后来切掉了
Yeah. I got them chopped the fuck off.
简直如释重负
It was the best day of my life.
不疼吗
Didn't that hurt?
它们本不属于我的身体
Oh, they didn't belong on my body.
如果你长了两根拇指
If you had an extra thumb on your hand,
-不想切掉一根吗 -我去
- wouldn't you want it gone? - Shit.
看路 傻♥逼♥
Heads up, fuckers.
空调棒极了
Nice work with the air conditioner.
非常凉快
Works like a charm.
从哪弄来的
Where'd you get it?
算了 别告诉
No, don't tell me.
我不想知道
I-I don't want to know.
干什么呢 弗兰克
What's going on, Frank?
打扫这鬼地方
Cleaning up this shithole
好让邻居们把告示牌都收回去
so the neighbors will take their signs down.
这是特雷弗
This is Trevor.
你好 这家收♥容♥所♥是你开的吗
Hi. Uh, so you run the shelter?
夺权者的帝王 没错 就是我
Emperor of the disenfranchised, yes.
给这些下等人
Giving these lowlifes an opportunity
干点体力活来回报社会的机会
to partake in some manual labor for the benefit of society.
好样的 你越来越上手了
That's great. Now you're... now you're getting it.
打扰一下 女士 您这是乱扔垃圾
Excuse me. That's littering, ma'am.
滚开 弗兰克
Fuck off, Frank.
紧急情况
社区理事会会议
"紧急情况 社区理事会会议"
"Emergency Neighborhood Council Meeting."
妈♥了♥个♥逼♥的
Son of a cunt.
"鉴于近日图鹿小学器械被盗事件
"In light of the recent appliance theft at Turow Elementary,
收♥容♥所♥必须尽早被废除"
action must be taken to abolish the homeless shelter ASAP."
够了 不当好邻居了
Okay, no more Mr. Nice Neighbor.
这些人♥渣♥可惹错人了
Those scumbags have fucked with the wrong emperor.
这哥们真讨人喜欢
Pleasant fella.
那是我爸
That's my dad.
天呐 外边像《僵尸启示录》里一样热
Oh, my God. It's like a Zombie Apocalypse out there.
什么时候能凉快下来啊
When is this heat gonna let up?
孩子们呢
Where are the babies?
你说什么呢
What do you mean?
今天上午不是你带孩子吗
Weren't you taking them this morning?
没有啊 一整天我都在外面泊车赚钱
No, I was parking and re-parking the boobie van all day.
我以为斯维特拉娜带着孩子呢
I thought Svetlana had them.
我什么时候开始带孩子了
Since when do I take babies anymore?
孩子跟着我爸呢
They're with my father.
你让他把孩子带走了
You let him take them?
那怎么了 他是孩子们的爷爷
So? He's their dedushka.
我们可没同意
We didn't say that that was okay.
他给你们的酒吧挣钱 替你们看孩子
He makes money for your bar and watches kids.
他对你和孩子们都有益
He's good to you and babies.
斯维特拉娜 什么样的疯子才会
Svetlana, what lunatic takes kids for a walk
在外面38度时带孩子去散步
when it's 100 degrees outside?
他是俄♥罗♥斯♥人 他对温度没感觉
He's Russian. He doesn't feel weather.
你太大惊小怪了 我被你烦死了
You are needlessly alarmed. It annoys me.
我才被你烦死了
It annoys me that you didn't check with us first
你没经过我们同意就让他带我们的孩子出去
before you let him take our kids.
滚你♥妈♥的♥
难怪他一直讨好我们
That's why he's been kissing our asses.
-他要把孩子们给卖♥♥了 -他才不会
- He's gonna sell them. - He's not gonna sell them.
-拉娜被他卖♥♥了 -青春期之后才卖♥♥的
- He sold Lana. - Not till puberty.
我要报♥警♥了
I'm calling the cops.
宝贝 宝贝 冷静
Baby, baby, calm down.
你现在头脑发热
You're not thinking straight.
你需要去和菲奥娜聊聊
You need to go talk to Fiona.
她的孩子丢了几百回 从没见她紧张过
She loses kids all the time. She doesn't freak out.
你要我去找一个
You want me to take advice from a woman
要她妹妹去住收♥容♥所♥的女人问建议吗
who told her sister to go live in a homeless shelter?
不是吧
Damn.
这就是为什么黛比要找工作吗
Is that why Debbie needs a job?
鬼知道 等我把孩子们从黑市上救回来
I don't know. I'll ask her
我再去问问她
when I get my kids off of the black market.
他不会卖♥♥掉他们的
He's not gonna sell them.
最坏的情况就是他们会中暑
The worst thing that's gonna happen is they'll get heatstroke.
他们会死的 或者变脑残
Which could kill them or give them brain damage.
不不不 中暑 难道不就是
No, no, no. Heatstroke. Isn't that when the heat...
被热浪轻轻地打了一下吗
strokes you gently?
你还好吗 兄弟
Hey. How's it going, man?
就是发一下备忘录
Just doing a memo drop.
挺好 挺好
Cool, cool.
昨晚你工作到很晚 我听说
You were working late last night, I heard.
是啊 就是整理下东西
Yeah. Just organizing some shit.
我们的服务器室已经很整齐了
Our server room's already pretty organized,
但你去看看也挺好的
but good of you to check in on it.
我们到处都有监控
We have security cameras everywhere.
我就是好奇你是怎么猜出密♥码♥的
Curious how you figured out the code.
我很好奇你怎么觉得
I'm curious how you figured
没有人会猜出来
no one would be able to guess it.
你喜欢平板吗
You like iPads?
不知道 当然
I don't know. Sure.
我们刚搞到了些新型号♥的
We just got some of the new gens.
那不如你把旧的都拿走
Why don't you take these older ones?
什么 全部吗
What? All of them?
当然 我们已经不用了
Sure. We're done using them.
-好 好吧 -好 但是在此之前
- Yeah. All right. - Yeah, but before you do that,
我要你签了这个NDA
I'm gonna need you to sign this NDA.
NDA是什么鬼
What the fuck's an NDA?
是保密协议
It's a nondisclosure agreement,
也就是说如果你跟任何人提起了任何事情
which means if you say anything about anything to anybody,
你会被告得...很惨
you'll be sued...hard.
迪兰 他们回来了
Dylan, they're back.
请把手从设备上拿开 先生 现在
Fingers off the device, sir. Now.
我们有对服务器1号♥到120号♥的搜查令
We have a warrant for servers 1 through 120.
槽糕
Drats.
我忘记机房♥的密♥码♥了
Forgot the code to the server room.
谁记得密♥码♥
Anybody remember the code?
老鹰来端窝了
The eagles have shat the nest.
所有人停下手头的事
Everybody pack it up.
都不要动
No one move.
我会和你们每个人单独谈话的
We'll be speaking with you all individually.
这个公♥司♥要接受联邦调查
The premises is under federal investigation.
-你在干什么 -爬
- What are you doing? - Crawling.
-为什么 -因为你在爬
- Why? - Because you are.
-发生什么了 -他们在没收服务器
- What's going on? - They're seizing the servers.
你不是说这是合法的吗
I thought you said this was legal.
现在看来不是了
Yeah. I guess not.
第一天 在他们把我的爆♥炸♥头剃了之后
First day. Right after they shaved my Afro.
差点没哭了
Nearly burst into tears.
地狱周菲利克斯和我在超越障碍训练场
Me and Felix on the obstacle course in Hell Week.
顶着佐治亚的高温 穿着全套制♥服♥
Full fatigues in that Georgia heat.
还有蚊子
And the mosquitoes!
我去 他的肌肉好炫
Damn. He's ripped.
是的 现在他是个死胖子
Yeah, well, now he's an old fat fuck
为国土安♥全♥局♥工作
working for Homeland Security.
我也可以练成那样吗
Am I gonna get cut like that?
有可能
Maybe.
你将接受的不止是身体力量训练
You're not just gaining physical strength, you know.
那还很锻炼人的意志
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表