几乎哪都考虑过
Pretty much anywhere.
那么就去机场
Then go to the airport,
登上下一班不管是去哪的国际航♥班♥
get on whatever international flight's taking off next,
把一切都交给命运
leave it to fate.
你会和我一起走吗
You coming with me?
你想让我去吗
You want me to?
你没有回答我的问题
That's not an answer.
好吧 我会
Okay, then. Sure.
我不知道这到底是什么情况
I don't know what this is.
"这"
"This"?
我们俩
Us.
你想是什么情况
What do you want it to be?
你真的不能
You really have to stop
再用提问来回答我的问题了
answering my questions with a question.
这很困扰你 是吗
Is that bothering you, is it?
我跟其他人
What should I say
谈起你的时候应该怎么说
when I talk about you to other people?
想说什么就说什么
Tell them whatever you want.
我是你女朋友吗
Am I your girlfriend?
你想当我的女朋友吗
Do you want to be my girlfriend?
你有在和别人上♥床♥吗
Are you sleeping with anybody else?
没有
No.
如果有 我会提前告诉你
And I'd tell you before that happened.
和你在一起...
I'm happy...
我很开心
with what this is.
我很乐意做出改变
And I'm willing to make adjustments
只要你告诉我你想要什么
if you let me know what you want.
我想让你疯狂地爱上我
I want you to be madly in love with me.
我不是17岁的嫩头青
I'm not 17 years old.
我不会再疯狂地爱上谁了
I don't fall madly in love with people anymore.
有过吗
Ever?
我曾陷入过热恋
I've fallen madly in love.
但结局不尽人意
Didn't work out so well.
她是谁
Who was she?
你真想知道吗
Do you really wanna know?
不想
No.
我难以想象自己打包走人的场景
I just can't see myself... picking up and leaving.
芝加哥是我的家
Chicago's my home.
我喜欢这里
I like it here.
又想搞谋杀了
Back to the murder scenarios?
不
No.
是时候按照加拉格家的风格行事了
It's time to go Gallagher.
你还需要用便盆吗
Do you need to use the bedpan again?
不用了
No, I'm all right.
我知道你想回军校
I know you want to go back to that school,
但我们现在能以新人的身份
but now we can start our lives together
一起过日子了
as newlyweds.
我们首先要找间公♥寓♥住
First thing we need to do is get an apartment.
不用太大
Nothing too big, you know.
我们也许正好走运
Maybe we'll get lucky
能在群租♥房♥♥里找到一间
and we'll find something in the projects.
就是那种
You know, one of those buildings
电梯坏了 楼梯间里
where the elevator never works and...
还总有帮派出没的楼房♥
there's always gangs out in the stairwell.
我们得找个有两卧的
We'll have to get an extra bedroom too--
给孩子们住 我想要六个
for the kids. I want six.
你想吗
Don't you?
我们可以生三儿三女
We can have three boys and three girls.
他们的名字就用C和K打头
And their names will start with a C and a K
像我们一样 比如...
just like us. Like...
查理和克里斯汀
Charlie and Kristin...
凯伦 凯瑟琳
Karen...Katherine...
科迪 科尔 库珀
Cody, Cole, Cooper...
我们可以叫他小库
Oh, we can call him little Coop.
每周只洗一次澡
We'll shower once a week.
然后
And...
我们可以吃快餐 变得超胖
and we can, uh, eat fast food and get really fat.
我们能像普通人一样生活 卡尔
We'll be like real people, Carl.
Six-one-nine-seven...
没错 我们在营业
就算发生了枪击也营业
保利在吗
Looking for Paulie.
在后面
In the back.
你是火鬼保利吗
You Pyro Paulie?
对
Yes.
菲奥娜·加拉格
Fiona Gallagher.
姬内瓦
Geneva.
快醒醒
Wake up.
我知道我该做什么了
I know what I have to do now.
是件大事
And it's big.
起来
Up.
起来 快起来 大家都起来
Up! Up! Everyone up!
快点 我要床单
Come on! I need sheets.
我需要很多很多床单
I need...lots and lots of sheets!
还派了辆豪华轿车
Sent a limo, huh?
儿子
Son?
密♥码♥
The code?
先生请
Sir.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
新娘的父亲
Father of the bride.
-真的 -其实不是
- Really? - Well, no, no.
我不是她爸 我是她朋友 不过...
I'm not the father. I'm a friend, but, uh...
我要把她交给新郎
but I get to give her away.
真♥他♥妈♥见了鬼
Fucking fantastic.
老爸 大日子啊
Oh, hey, Dad. Big day, huh?
你的鞋呢
Where are your shoes?
-什么 -你的鞋子
- What? - Your shoes.
你总不能穿拖鞋结婚吧
You can't get married in slippers, right?
我的天 埃弗雷特
Jesus Christ, Everett.
麻烦你快去把他的鞋找来
Go find his goddamn shoes, would you, please?
知道谁来了吗 爸
Did you see who's here, Dad?
亚瑟
Arthur.
从棕榈滩大老远赶来的
Came all the way from Palm Beach.
-谁 -亚瑟
- Who? - Arthur.
你们俩一起创立的公♥司♥
You started the company with him.
你想让他当你的伴郎
You wanted him to be your best man.
没错 婚礼马上就要开始了 爸爸
Yeah. Wedding's gonna start any minute, Dad.
太好了 我饿死了
Oh, great. I'm starving.
天啊 真是乱七八糟
Jesus, what a shit show.
我还是去接新娘吧
Well, I better go get the bride.
还好有婚前协议 对吧
Thank God there's a prenup, right?
这是个爆破筒
Is that a pipe bomb?
是烟雾弹
Smoke bomb.
火鬼保利承诺它不会爆♥炸♥
Pyro Paulie swears it won't explode
-也不会着火 -"火鬼保利"
- or start a fire. - "Pyro Paulie"?
这名字听上去就不靠谱
Name doesn't inspire a whole lot of confidence.
那你应该看看他的脸
You should see his face.
准备好了吗
Ready?
妈的
Shit.
该死的婊♥子♥
Fucking bitch!
-婊♥子♥ -公♥寓♥的门开着
- Bitch! - Apartment door's open.
你们最好在死于烟雾吸入之前
You might wanna vacate the premises
都出来
before you die of smoke inhalation.
带上孩子们 快走
Pick up the girl, come on!
我要报♥警♥ 你差点杀死我们
I'm gonna call the police. You could've killed us.
听好了 白♥痴♥们
Here's the deal, shitheads.
这是四千美元
This is $4,000.
而且我会立刻就给你们
And I will give it to you... right now.
如果你们回到你的破车里 一路向西
If you get in your shitty car, point yourselves west,
不要停下直到你撞进太平洋
and don't stop till you hit the Pacific Ocean.
-去死吧 -你最好
- Go fuck yourself. - You haven't heard
等我说完 特里娜
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表