军校第一学期的学费
First semester tuition at military school.
就这么点钱
That's it?
凭你的个人魅力和这威严的嗓音
With your charm and your... commanding voice,
你努努力的话 一个小时就能挣来这些钱
you could make that in about an hour if you just apply yourself.
如果你说的是优步 那是笔烂生意
If you mean Uber, it's a bum deal.
不
No.
我是说赚赎金
Ransom. Yeah.
我们伪造一起绑♥架♥勒索
We do a little ransom sitch.
你给我弄几克可♥卡♥因♥
You get me a few grams of coke
我就帮你拍一段绑♥架♥人♥质♥的视频
and I'll help you make a Jihad Joan video.
我们要像库布里克那样挣钱
Let's Stanley Kubrick this shit.
美国著名导演
你就说我是你的人♥质♥
Say that you're holding me hostage,
而你需要3527美元
you need $3,527.
我爸富得流油 他肯定会给钱的
My dad's rich as fuck. He'll totally pay.
你们可算来了
Nice of you to show up.
等一下
Wait. Wait--wait.
你有薄荷味口香糖吗
Hey, you got a mint?
他这口气还能吹出来重度酒驾
His breath's still blowing a .34.
-清凉薄荷还是激爽薄荷 -激爽薄荷
- Spearmint or winter mint? - Winter mint, please.
好了 让我瞧瞧你们
All right, let me see you guys.
抬头 让我看看
Eyes up. Let me see.
我看着像是要去挖蛤蜊
I look like I'm going clamming.
没关系
Yeah, that's fine.
好了 还有你
All right. And you.
脖子上有几处
Oh, you got a couple
剃胡子时刮破的地方
nicks on your neck, but
此外都不错
otherwise, pretty good.
你要怎么说
And what are you gonna say?
-我很后悔 -不对
- I'm sorry. - No.
-我真的很后悔 -然后呢
- I'm truly sorry. - And?
我戒酒了 我真的戒酒了
I'm sober. I'm truly sober.
我不想在监狱里待上好几年 利普
I don't want to spend years in jail, Lip.
我知道要说什么
I know what I need to say.
好吧
All right.
你呢 你会按我们练过的说吗
What about you? You gonna say what we practiced?
我不会说谎的
I'm not gonna lie.
你要按我们练过的说
You're gonna say what we practiced.
好了 上吧
All right, let's do this.
给 拉闸
Here. Open the gate.
也祝您下午好 先生
And good afternoon to you too, sir.
马上为您开门
I'll be with you in just a moment.
你干什么呢 接过去得了
What the hell are you doing? Take my ticket.
抱歉 我只是需要
Oh, I'm sorry, I just
安静地坐在这里好好算一算
need to sit here in quiet and do some mental stretches,
因为我算不明白
'cause this math is gonna be so hard for me.
我发誓我现在就要直接开车撞过去
I swear to God, I will drive through this gate right now.
好了
And done.
我现在很乐意接过您的停车票 先生
I'd be happy to take your ticket now, sir.
非常感谢您的耐心
Thank you so very much for your patience.
您只给了我4.25美元 现在是12点31分
You only gave me 4.25 and the time is now 12:31.
您需要再给我一块四
You owe me $1.40.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 迪克[混球]博士
Fuck you, Doctor Dick!
你就是个丑逼
You're fucking ugly!
他就是个傻♥逼♥
He's a dick!
[西语]
[西语]
[西语]
[西语]
[西语]
我这辈子别想从监狱出来了
I'm going to jail. For the rest of my life.
谢谢 你可以回去坐下了
Gracias. You may be seated.
菲恩先生 传证人出席
Mr. Feehan, call your witness.
辩方传证人布拉德利·杨 互助会干事
Defense calls Bradley Young, AA Secretary,
法官阁下
Your Honor.
你是否宣誓你即将要说的证词
Do you affirm the testimony you are about to give will be
是事实 完全的事实 没有一句谎言
the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?
我宣誓
I do.
杨先生 你是尤恩博士互助小组的一个成员
Mr. Young, you're a member of Dr. Youens' AA group
并且是小组秘书
and frequently serve as secretary.
-是这样吗 -是的
- Is that right? - Yes.
你能否告诉法庭 据你所知
Can you tell the court, to the best of your knowledge,
尤恩博士最近是否成功戒酒
if Dr. Youens is currently sober?
我相信他目前是不喝酒的
I believe he is sober, at this time.
他是否定期参加集♥会♥
Does he attend meetings regularly?
我看他来过
I've seen him in attendance.
他的问题是 他是否定期参加 杨先生
"Does he attend regularly" Was the question, Mr. Young.
什么叫定期
Define regularly.
这显然很难说
It's hard to say for sure.
全城有几百个
Um, there are hundreds of meetings,
他可能会参加的互助会
uh, he could be attending, all over the city.
杨先生
Mr. Young,
他是否在维持戒酒的状态
is he maintaining his sobriety?
我不是7天24小时在他身边
I don't have access to him 24/7,
但 是的
but... yes,
我相信他戒酒了
uh, I believe he is.
杨先生 你可以离庭了
Mr. Young, you're excused.
现在休庭
The court now calls a recess.
全体起立
All rise.
现在要干什么
So what happens now?
吃午饭
Lunch.
一个小时后回来 我得接这个电♥话♥
Be back in an hour. I gotta take this.
这是费恩
This is Feehan.
-你要去哪 -监狱
- Oh, where you going? - Prison.
这还没结束呢
It's not over yet.
我知道 布莱德利
I know that, Bradley.
我是在自我嘲讽
I was being sardonic.
我要抓紧这最后一点自♥由♥的时间
I'm going to take my last leak as a free man,
如果你没意见的话
if it's okay with you.
到楼上来
小凯
Kev?
在这
Over here.
在兽穴的最深处
In the darkest corner of the lair.
在我们开始之前 安全词是野猫
Before we start, the safe word is "Alley cat."
我要你把衣服脱掉 到床上去
I want you to take your clothes off and get on the bed.
我要把这个滴遍你的全身
I'm going to drip this all over your body.
你得安安静静地忍♥受痛苦
And you will bear the pain in silence.
当然 除非太疼了
Unless, of course, it's too painful,
你就说野猫
then you say "Alley cat."
滴蜡 小凯
Wax, Kev?
来吧 荡♥妇♥
Now, wench!
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
我要开始残暴的虐行了
I'm going to begin my cruel abuse
先在你那美丽的
by dripping this onto your beautiful breasts
喂养过我孩子的胸脯上滴蜡
that fed my children.
我♥操♥
Ow--fuck!
我滴到我手指上了 靠 好疼
I dripped it on my finger. Oh, fuck, that hurts.
蜡是烫的
Wax is hot!
野猫
Alley cat.
你确定不来一个
Hey, sure you don't want one?
不 我不饿
No, I'm not hungry.
你知道他会进监狱的 对吗
You know he's going to jail, right?
他有罪
He's guilty.
他把车开进了别人房♥子里
He drove his car into a house.
差点撞到一个老奶奶
Almost hit a grandma.
检察官是对的
The prosecutor's right.
-他对社会有危害 -不 他没有撞到人
- He's a danger to society. - No, he didn't hit her.
他有四次醉驾前科
He's had four previous DUIs.
一点都没有吸取教训
Didn't learn shit.
狗改不了吃屎
Can't teach an old dog new tricks.
换做其他任何一个人
It was anyone else,
你都会希望他进监狱
you'd want him behind bars too.
我的门怎么样了
How's my door coming?
如果你问的是要花多久
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表