- Felt safer with you. - Okay.
我的天 你的床太舒服了
Oh, my God. Your bed is so comfortable.
你也许应该回中心去
You should probably, uh, head back to the center.
他们该担心你了
People might be getting worried about you.
你和我一起去吗
You coming with?
我还得上班
Uh, gotta work.
我把我的号♥码存进去
I'm just putting my number in here
如果你再需要地方过夜 打电♥话♥给我好吗
and you call me if you need a place to crash again, okay?
你最酷了
You're the coolest, yo.
什么
What?
那个小妞是谁 你转变性取向了
Who's the chick? You switching teams?
青少年中心的人 昨晚遇到麻烦了
From the youth center. Had a rough night.
需要地方过夜
Needed a place to crash.
你呢
How about you?
你昨晚约到炮了吗
You get any action last night? Huh?
约炮软件不适合我
Uh, Tinder's not for me.
它给你的不止是你想要的
You get more than you sign up for.
一夜没睡
Long night?
肖恩那混账结婚了 所以是的
Fuckin' Sean got married, so yeah.
-肖恩结婚了 -和谁
- Sean got married? - To who?
一个他为之戒毒的女人
Some chick he got sober for.
我在列我们交往时
I'm making a list of all the promises
他对我许过的所有承诺
that he made me when we were together.
我觉得他该赔偿我
I think he's supposed to pay me back
让我经历了这么多烂事
for all that shit he put me through.
也许他是把你的付出传递给别人了
Maybe he's paying it forward.
去他妈的传递
Fuck paying it forward.
你不需要他 他就是个混♥蛋♥
You don't need him. He's a fuckin' prick.
他除了搜刮那间破餐厅的利润
I mean, what'd he ever do except skim off the top
还做过什么
of some shitty diner?
是你把它变成了一个人们愿意去吃饭的地方
You made it a place people actually wanna eat at.
你不需要他 他就是个瘾君子
You don't need him. He's a fuckin' junkie.
他老婆偷走了我的人生
His fuckin' wife stole my life.
我觉得她欠我一笔中介费
I think she owes me a finder's fee.
抽了我一整包烟
Smoked my whole fuckin' pack.
早上好
Good morning.
我们得到了一些关于那盗贼的信息
We've got some information on the burglar.
他昨晚为了偷铜管
He hit your neighbors across the street last night
在街对面袭击了你的邻居
for their copper piping.
-越来越近了 -米尔斯先生看到
- That's getting close. - Mr. Mills saw
有人跑进街角那边的空教堂
someone run into the empty church around the corner.
听起来像是个专门入室抢劫的混♥蛋♥
Sounds like we got a junkie robbing houses.
我需要一些诱饵
I'm gonna need some bait.
小凯
Kev?
小凯
Kev?
怎么了
What's up?
小凯的家人是他妈的南方乡巴佬
Kev's family are fuckin' rednecks.
现在他不见了 他们很可能活剥了他
And now he's gone MIA. They probably skinned him alive
准备把他的头放在壁炉架子上
and gonna put his head on the mantle.
-什么 -他的曾祖父
- What? - His great grandpa
是个南方军士兵
was some sort of Confederate soldier
在南北战争时 他让他的奴隶跟着他打仗
who made his slaves fight with him in the Civil War.
他们很热情 又是种族主义者
They're nice and they're racist.
太他妈混乱了
It's fucking confusing.
小凯
Kev?
小凯什么都不懂 我也不想说什么
Kev is clueless and I don't wanna say anything
因为他正沉浸在幸福之中
'cause he's having all these emotions
他们又是他唯一的家人
and they the only family he's got.
但是我发誓
But I swear,
就算他表亲只是用歧视的眼神看着我
if one of his cousins even looks at me racist,
我都会阉了他
I'ma go Django on his ass.
总之 你怎么样
Anyway, how are you?
肖恩结婚了
Sean's married.
-你看到他了 -没错
- What? You saw him? - Yep.
不过我完全不在意
But I am totally fine.
他就是个谎话连篇的臭傻♥逼♥
I mean, he's a lying piece of shit
为别的女人 戒掉了毒品
who got clean for some other chick
而我就得忍♥受他作为一个瘾君子的那面
while I had to deal with his fucking addictions,
不过不重要了
but anyway.
去吧 杀几个乡巴佬
Go kill some rednecks.
晚点打给你
I'll call you later.
搞什么玩意
The fuck?
小维 快看
V! Look!
我捕到一头鹿
I shot a deer.
我可以把鹿头带回家
I get to take home the head.
我设了个陷阱来引诱那个瘾君子
I put out some junkie bait.
你在门廊后面设的那几个陷阱
Those traps you set out back on the porch
对弗兰妮来说可是致命的
are a death trap for Franny.
我要用它们来抓不法分子
I need 'em to catch a perp.
早上好 孩子们
Bonjour les enfants.
圣父弗兰西斯开始说意大利语了
Oh, Father Francis now speaks Italian?
是圣人弗兰西斯
It's Saint Francis,
而且我说的是法语 儿子
and it's French, son.
公立学校真是没把你教好
The public school system failed you.
还多要一点糖
Need more sugar.
来吧 弗兰妮
Ah, come on, Franny.
像你在奶奶面前那样 走一步
Come walk to Mommy like you did for Abuela.
拜托了 我很抱歉
Come on. I'm so sorry
没有赶上你第一次走路
I missed your first steps.
迈出了成长的第一步
The budding stages of taking one's first step.
上帝啊 她长得可真是快
Good God, she has grown up fast.
为什么她在西莉亚面前走路 却不给我走
Why'd she walk to Celia and not for me?
她真是的讨厌我吧
She really hates me.
每个孩子都是按照自己的节奏来的
Every child performs in her own time.
我记得你们每个人的第一步 宛若昨天
I remember all of your first steps like it was yesterday.
从哪记得的 一次药物性昏迷醒过来之后
From where? A drug-induced coma?
恰恰相反 你们每个人的第一步我都在场
On the contrary, I was present for each one.
小黛 你是在警♥察♥局
Debs, yours was in a police station
那是莫妮卡第一次进监狱
for Monica's first booking.
你看到你妈妈从拘留室里被放出来
You saw your mother when she exited that holding cell.
特别神奇
It was like magic.
利亚姆 你是在轻轨的站台上
Liam, you were on the platform of the L train.
我甚至不知道你已经会爬了
I didn't even know you could crawl yet.
我把你放下来去抽根烟
I'd put you down to bum a smoke
你的两只小脚就站起来了
and you stood on your little legs
几乎就快走到轨道上了
and almost walked right onto the tracks.
不过车来得太快了
But the train came in so fast,
把你吹得一屁♥股♥往后坐了
it blew you back on your tush.
不是特别美好的记忆
Not one of my better moments.
不过我正在为利亚姆洗心革面
But I'm cleaning up my act for Liam.
不管你们信不信
Believe it or not.
-走吧 -好
- Allons-y. - Oui.
你相信吗 他说那些
You believe any of that?
鬼才信
Hell no.
怎么了
What's up?
吉妮瓦
告诉我 她昨天
Geneva told me she, uh, slept over
在你家过夜的
at your house last night?
是的 她昨天情况很不好
Oh, yeah, she was in a tough spot.
你♥他♥妈♥这是在干嘛
What the fuck are you doing?
这么做完全不合适
That's completely inappropriate.
你说什么呢 我只是想帮忙而已
What are you talking about? I was just being helpful.
我给她争取的那个地方 昨天宵禁她没回去
She missed her curfew at the place I got her into
以后都去不了了
and now she's lost her spot.
你知道我费了多大劲
Do you--do you realize how hard it was
-才给她弄进去的吗 -我不知道
- to get her that spot? - I didn't know
她必须回福利院
that she had to be back at the shelter
她昨天来找我时候 看起来很糟糕
She came by really messed up,
我只是想给她一个睡觉的地方
I was just trying to give her a place to sleep.
我们是要教会这些孩子自给自足
Well, we teach these kids self-sufficiency,
而不是和他们睡觉
we don't sleep with them.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表