真的吗 我很荣幸
Wow, really?I'm honored.
同时也需要你这大块头撑场子
I also need you there for muscle,
以防出什么乱子
in case things go wrong.
那婚礼结束以后 我们要怎么
What are we gonna do with Freelania
处理弗雷拉尼娅
after the wedding?
把她卖♥♥给一个老朋友
I'm selling her to an old friend.
是明斯克那边的一个船夫
Works freighters out of Minsk.
-那她妈妈呢 -她太老了 不适合水手
- And what about her mom? - Oh, she's too old for sailors.
大概会往她衣服里塞上石头
Probably just put rocks in her pockets
扔到湖里去吧
and dump her in the lake.
新娘的父亲
Father of the bride.
这些银餐具很不错
That's a nice silver service.
劳力士 卡地亚 恒宝
Uh-huh, Rolex, Cartier, Hublot...
我们能不能换一家抢劫啊
Can we maybe find another house to rob?
什么 不行
What? No.
这个计划很完美
This is perfect.
他们到时候不在家 我们又知道密♥码♥
They'll be gone. We know the code.
你搞到密♥码♥了 对吧
You got the code, right?
对 可是迪兰是我的朋友
Yeah, but Dylan's my friend.
我们可以偷朋友的东西吗
Do we steal from our friends?
不 那不行 但我们拿的不是他的东西
No, we don't, and we're not.
迪兰是我们的朋友
Dylan's our friend.
我们不会拿走他的任何东西
We're not gonna take anything from him.
我们只是想让他的罪人父亲受到正义的制裁
It's his criminal father that we're bringing to justice.
可是他们要带我去度假什么的
But they're taking me on their vacation and everything.
只是想削减他们作为特权阶级的负罪感而已
Eh, just to assuage their ruling-class guilt.
你就像那些富人捐给慈善机构的衣服一样
You're like the old clothes rich people donate to Goodwill--
他们用不着
something they don't need,
但是也会这么做 好来安慰自己
but they can pat themselves on the back for anyway.
听我说
Hey.
我们现在有机会来做这件对的事
We have the chance to do the right thing here.
你得考虑大局
You need to see the bigger picture.
他是个强盗资本家
He's a robber baron,
抢走了工薪阶层的孩子们嘴里的食物
stealing food from the mouths of working-class children.
我们偷来的那些东西是要捐给
Are you gonna give the stuff we steal
吃不起饭的孩子吗
to hungry children?
只是个比喻
It's a metaphor.
迪兰的父亲所造成的那些伤害
We can never undo the damage
是我们无论如何都无法补救的
that Dylan's dads have done.
但我们可以用自己的微薄之力来获得一丝平等
But we can right the scales in our own small way
然后对那些
and strike a chord
挣扎在贫困线以下的人们表示我们的同情
for below-the-poverty-line folks everywhere.
这才是合乎道德的行为
It's the ethical thing to do.
拿着
Take that.
克拉克警探 芝加哥警局
Detective Clark, Chicago Police Department.
我找伊恩·加拉格
Looking for Ian Gallagher.
-谁 -伊恩·加拉格
- Who? - Ian Gallagher.
不认识
Never heard of him.
你得吃点东西
You have to eat.
特雷弗来了 他想和你谈谈
Trevor's here. He wants to talk.
你怎么找着我的
How'd you find me?
比克告诉我的
Bic.
条子在找你
The cops are looking for you
他们今天来了活动中心两次
and they came by the center twice today.
你有什么计划
What are you planning to do?
我还没想好
I don't know yet.
他们威胁说要派条子去中心
Well, they're threatening to send cops to the center
把孩子们抓走 送到儿童之家去
to round up kids, throw them into group homes,
再送回到他们父母那去
send 'em back to their parents.
他们要你把布莱克还给他爸妈
They want you to give Blake back to his parents
并和比克去自首
and for you and Bic to turn yourselves in.
我在做有意义的事
I'm making a difference here.
这感觉很棒 很有意义
I feel good. Alive.
菲欧娜和利普在找你
Fiona and Lip are trying to find you.
我很担心你
I'm worried about you.
我觉得你可能没在服药了
I think that you might be off your meds.
如果他们明天去活动中心搞搜捕
If they raid the center tomorrow,
新闻会大肆报道的
it'll be all over the news.
金主就没了
My donors will disappear.
市政♥府♥可能会没收我的许可证
The city will probably yank my permits
我就只能关门了
and I'll have to shut down.
你能看着我吗
Would you look at me?
你有在听我说吗
Are you even listening?
看着我
Look at me!
孩子们都很信任你
These kids believe in you,
但你现在已经不是在帮助他们了
but this isn't about you helping them anymore.
你现在只是在博取关注
This is about you loving all of the attention
逞英雄
and the hero worship.
如果你还关心这些孩子 真的关心他们
If you care about these kids-- I mean truly care about them--
你就应该在有人受伤前去自首
you'll turn yourself in before anyone gets hurt.
真正的领袖才有这样的气魄
That's what a real leader would have the courage to do.
黛比 黛比
Debbie! Debbie!
卡尔
Hey, Carl.
把你的喷枪拿来帮我把这个弄断
Grab your torch and cut me out of here.
不行 我的东西在法哈德的卡车里
Well, I can't. My gear's in Farhad's truck.
操
Damn.
卡斯蒂真心不想让你回学校啊
Kassidi really don't want you to go back to school, huh?
求你了 没时间了
Please. There's not much time.
她在洗澡
She's in the shower.
德里克要和佩佩结婚了
Derek's getting married to Pepa.
他想和我共有弗兰妮的监护权
He wants shared custody of Franny.
地下室有个锯子
There's a hacksaw in the basement.
你可以把这个锯断
You could saw them off.
好的一面是 他会给我抚养费
On the plus side, he'd pay child support.
他还说海军的孩子医保条件优厚
And he says Marine kids have really good healthcare.
你只用锯断一个
You only have to cut through one.
剩下的我来
I can cut the others!
坏的一面是 我每次看见他和那个骨感婊♥子♥
On the minus side, I wanna stab him in the head every time
佩佩在一起时都想用刀捅他的脑袋
I see him and that skinny bitch Pepa together.
我猜卡斯蒂把钥匙放在她裤子口袋里了
I think Kassidi put the keys in her pants pocket.
你趁她洗澡溜进去把钥匙偷出来
Try to go in and sneak in there while she's in the shower.
弗兰妮还要和佩佩待在一起
And then Franny will be spending time with Pepa!
那她叫佩佩什么 妈咪吗
And what will she call Pepa? "Mommy"?
-妈妈 妈 -小黛 你能
- "Mother"? "Mama"? - Deb, will you please...
你好 黛比
Hello, Debbie.
你好 卡斯蒂
Oh, hey, Kassidi.
再次感谢你今早做的华夫饼
Hey, thanks again for the waffles this morning.
别客气 我在想
Oh, no problem. I'm thinking about
明天做火腿蛋松饼
making eggs Benedict tomorrow.
听起来好好吃的样子
Sounds delicious.
谢谢你听我发牢骚 卡尔
Hey, thanks for listening, Carl.
有时候能把烦心事说出来真的挺好的
Really helps sometimes to be able to talk things out.
卢卡斯睡着了吗
Lucas asleep?
睡着一会儿了
A while ago.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-什么对不起 -查理那档子事
- About what? - The Charlie thing.
那个混♥蛋♥表现得就像
And the way that asshole gets to pretend
什么都没发生过一样
like nothing ever happened.
操 我忘了收拾
Oh, fuck. I forgot.
抱歉 我马上把这些收拾掉
I'm sorry. I'll get rid of these.
-没关系 -不 非常有关系
- I-it's cool. - No, it's definitely not cool.
没事的
It's all right.
日 我去刷牙
Fuck. I'll go brush my teeth.
不用
No...
没关系的 真的
It's all right, okay? Really.
你还好吗
You okay?
我好像有点醉了
I think I might be a little drunk.
跟律师谈的如何
How'd the lawyer meeting go?
我在考虑离开这个国家
I'm thinking of leaving the country.
你想去哪里
And where are you thinking of going?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表