如果我死在手术台上这人生也没剩多久了
Which won't be very long if I die on this table,
-但我不在意 -我要给你用异丙酚了
- but I don't care. - I'm gonna administer the Propofol.
请倒数十下
Please count backwards from ten.
十
Ten...
还好吧
You doin' okay?
我还挺喜欢这个痛感
Kinda digging the pain.
很多人都这么说
Yeah, a lot of people say that,
尤其是人生处在低谷的人们
especially if they're going through a hard time.
为什么
Why's that?
情感伤痛没有具体的疼痛点
Well, emotional pain has no location.
但身体上的有
Physical pain does.
这种痛不是莫名的
You can name it.
想找出对应的措施也就会简单点
So it becomes a little more manageable.
好看吗
How's it looking?
你的马子会喜欢的 兄弟
Your girlfriend's gonna love this one, bro.
不 不是我马子 是我妈
Nah, it's not my girlfriend. It's my mom.
你妈
Your mom?
伙计 你该在我开始画奶♥子♥之前
Bro, you shoulda told me that before I started
告诉我的
working on these titties.
奶♥子♥
Titties?
我♥操♥
Ohh, fuck!
我今早去收租时
So I had a woman jump from the second floor
有个女的从二楼跳了下去
when I came by looking for the rent this morning.
我♥操♥ 那可是典型的加拉格作风
Damn, that's straight out of the Gallagher playbook.
-可不 -怎么 她没有
- Yeah. - What, she didn't try
试试装可怜 先用苦肉计
begging and being pitiful first?
没 那是昨天的事了
No, that was yesterday.
我不能给一个有小孩的母亲下逐客令 对吗
I can't evict a mom with kids, can I?
-她房♥租拖了多久 -一周
- Well, how late is she? - A week.
一周
A week?
天呐 这个宽限期不算过分 守财奴
Jesus, not much of a grace period, Ebenezer.
-利普 -嗨
- Yo, Lip. - Hey.
那个女服务员说可以进来
Some waitress chick told me it was okay to come back here.
-最近怎么样 -没怎么样 感谢你过来
- What's going on, man? - Yeah, yeah, yeah, thanks for coming.
听着 你还送"特别"披萨吗
Hey, look, are you still, like, delivering those special pizzas?
我养家糊口就靠那个
Bread and butter of my business.
好 我要夏威夷披萨 特别的
All right, so I need Hawaiian, extra Hawaiian
送到这个地址
to, uh--it's this address.
-三十分钟内办好 -好 谢了
- Have it there in under 30. - All right, thanks, man.
那是在干什么
What the hell's that about?
我也遇到除掉一个人的
Oh, I was having my own moral dilemma
道德两难了
about getting rid of somebody.
然后呢
And?
那个混♥蛋♥死定了
Fucker's going down.
小维 发生什么了
V! What happened?
我还活着吗 宝贝 发生什么了
Am I alive? Baby, what happened?
好了 我去叫护士 好吗
Okay, I'm gonna go get the nurse, okay?
我的奶♥子♥怎么样了
What happened with my titty?
他们是不是切了我的乳♥头♥
They take my nipple?
不对 它们还在
Oh, hey there, fella.
你们好呀
How are you doing?
你感觉如何 博尔先生
How do you feel, Mr. Ball?
很好 非常非常好
I feel good. I feel very, very good.
我...
I...
他得癌症了吗
Does he have cancer?
我去叫医生
I'll get the doctor.
我不够资格回答你们的问题
I'm not qualified to discuss what needs to be discussed.
这他妈是什么意思
The fuck is that supposed to mean?
不知道 听着不妙
I don't know. Sounded bad.
听起来是挺不妙的 对吧
It did sound bad, didn't it?
宝贝
Baby.
我要你为我定期在艾莱伯酒吧举办追悼会
I want you to set up a memorial for me at The Alibi.
每年大家都要在我的往生十分敬我一杯
Everyone drinks at the exact time I die every year.
我要你在追悼会上放"男孩男人"组合
And I want you to play Boyz II Men,
那首《路的尽头》
"End of the Road"
放得大声点
really loud.
*即使我们都走到了*
*Although we've come*
*路的尽头*
*To the end of the road*
*我仍不能放手*
*Still I can't let go*
*这很反常*
*It's unnatural*
*你属于我*
*You belong to me*
*我也属于你*
*I belong to you*
抱歉来迟了 两位
Sorry for the delay, folks.
我对你的肿块进行了活检 博尔先生
I biopsied your lump, Mr. Ball.
是良性的
It's benign.
苍天啊 为什么
Why? Why?
怎么了
What?
是好是坏啊 我记不清那词啥意思
What, I-is that good or bad? I can never remember.
是好的 宝贝
Oh, it's good, baby.
-你没得癌症 -我没得癌症吗
- You don't have cancer. - I don't have cancer?
-谢天谢地 -谢谢老天爷
- Oh, thank you, Lord. - Oh, thank you, God.
天 这玩意真重
Oh, Christ, this shit is heavy.
用你的脚使劲 别用腰
Use your legs, not your back.
别伤到自己
Don't wanna hurt yourself.
最后落个残疾
End up on disability.
当公♥司♥的吊车尾可不是什么值得尊敬的事
Nothing respectable about being a drain on the system.
霍普金斯学院
谁来接我们
Who's picking us up?
没人 我们走路回去
Nobody. We walk.
厉害了
Cool!
-黛比 -你好 西莉亚
- Debbie? - Hi, Celia.
我知道咱们之间有过不愉快
I know things ended bad between us,
但弗兰妮想她奶奶了
but Franny misses her grandma.
老天 她都长这么大了
Oh, my God. She's getting so big.
-瞧瞧 -她吃饭很乖
- Look at her. - She's a good eater.
你好呀 小乖乖
Hola, chiquita.
奶奶好想你
Abuela's missed you so much.
小可爱
Ay, que linda.
你今晚忙吗 西莉亚
So you busy tonight, Celia?
小宝贝儿 真可爱
Mi bebe, que linda.
-啥事 -您叫的夏威夷披萨
- Yeah? - You ordered Hawaiian pizza.
-我没叫 -软件上这么写的
- No. - Came up on the app.
你肯定把地址搞错了
You must have the wrong address.
已经付过钱了 要吗
Already paid for. Want it?
好吧 但我不会给你小费
Sure, but I'm not tipping you.
随便你
Whatever.
混♥蛋♥
Jackass.
老兄
Hey, man!
你...
You--
你得把这个拿回去 兄弟
You gotta take this back, man.
-走好 伦尼 -拜 弗兰克
- Night, Lenny. - Bye, Frank.
明早见 切特
See you in the morning, Chet.
回头见 荷塞
Hasta luego, Jose.
注意安全 人人有责
该部门已运作两天
驾车枪击案
芝加哥南区
枪击案发生...
Shots were fired...
-想再吃点东西吗 -好
- Want more supper? - Okay.
有人会管我们几点睡觉吗
Is anyone gonna tell us when to go to bed?
应该没有吧
Nah, probably not.
那么...
And...
去你♥妈♥的♥癌症
老子没得癌症
I don't have cancer!
大家随便喝
Drinks are on the house!
只能免费喝一杯
One beer each on the house.
听她的 听她的
What she said, what she said.
给我来杯
I'll take it!
没错 宝贝 嗨起来
Yeah, baby! That's what I'm talking about.
-尼尔 什么事 -弗兰妮在哪
- Neil, what is it? - Where's Franny?
在她奶奶家
Staying at her grandma's house.
-什么 -这下你不用
- What? - Now you don't have to pretend
再假装从轮椅上跌下来了
to fall out of your wheelchair anymore.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表