我伤害了许多人
the three decades your mother had me
我在向所有这些人赎罪
under her intoxicating spell.
所以你能不能想起一些
So is there anything that you can think of
我该向你道歉的事情
that I should apologize to you for?
好像有一长串
Kind of a long list.
那就让我向你道歉
Well, let me just apologize...
为所有的一切 好吗
for all of it, huh?
对不起 儿子
I'm sorry, son.
谢谢 好了
Thank you. Okay.
我要去找其他需要我赎罪的人了
I'm off to find others in need of my amends.
我列了张单子
I made a list.
就这样吗
That's it?
不 这只是个开始
No, it's just the beginning.
一旦我开始为我所记得的事情赎罪
Once I begin making amends for the things I do remember,
自然会记起其他的罪孽
it'll jog my memory for all the rest.
普♥京♥的天堂
重新洗牌
普♥京♥的天堂
谢天谢地你来了
Jesus, thank God.
这他妈发生了什么
What the hell happened in here?
俄语点单酒水半价
Half-price drinks to anybody who can order in Russian.
我学了一个星期才学会说不客气
It took me a week to learn pivo pozhaluysta,
我觉得我还是没说对
and I still think I'm saying it wrong.
电视上只播红军游♥行♥
She only plays Red Army parades on the TV.
都不能看红袜队比赛
Won't even change it for the Sox games.
所以
So...
你还是回来了
you come back.
-是时候了 -我们需要谈谈
- It's about time. - We need to talk.
狗屁
No shit.
我希望你做该做的事情
I want you to do the right thing.
-什么事 -把酒吧还给我们
- Which is what? - Give us our bar back.
-我们还继续三人婚姻吗 -当然不
- We'll be thruple again? - Hell no.
那我不同意
Then no.
你和你高大帅气的老公凯文
You and big, handsome Kevin husband
都是蠢蛋
are stupid people.
你们像婴儿一样需要照顾
You need caring for like babies.
我们信任你 你却欺骗了我们
We trusted you, and you lied to us.
你们差点失去酒吧
You would have lost the bar.
你们差点失去一切
You would have lost everything.
你们两年没有交税
You didn't pay taxes for two years.
你们在呼呼大睡时 是我在通宵做账
I stayed up all night doing books while you two sleep.
你们应该感谢我
You should be in here thanking me
而不是像个小孩一样哼唧
instead of whining like little baby.
你们要是想回到以前的生活 我欢迎
You want to go back to old way, fine.
不然就滚出我的地盘
Otherwise, get your chorny ass out of my bar.
我们要不要劝架
Should we try to stop them?
等她们撕掉几件衣服再说吧
Not until some clothes come off.
你好 我是弗兰克·加拉格
Hi, uh, I-I'm Frank Gallagher.
我是来赎罪的
I'm here to make amends.
1995年 我闯进了你家
In 1995, I think I broke into your house
偷走了你的电视机
and-and-and stole your TV.
1995年我不住这里
I didn't live here in 1995.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - No.
会不会是96年
Could've been, uh, '96?
你被人打劫过吗
Did anyone ever try to rob you?
我曾被一个想爬上我床的男人吓醒过
Woke up to a guy trying to climb in bed with me once.
不 那不是我
No. That wasn't me.
等等 你之前是红头发吗
Wait, did you used to be a redhead?
达维塔迟到了 我只能等她到了再下班
Davita was late, and I couldn't leave until she showed.
她脚趾又出毛病了
Something about her bunions.
现在我上学快迟到了
And now I'm gonna be late for school.
我应该可以在学校弄点东西吃
Suppose I could get something to eat at school.
那儿的自动贩卖♥♥机里有玉米煎饼
They have burritos in the vending machine.
好像还有金枪鱼 但我不理解
Tuna fish too, but I don't know.
自动贩卖♥♥机里居然有金枪鱼
Tuna from a vending machine?
你说那鱼放了多久了
How do you know how long it's been in there for?
我给弗兰妮做了点米饭和鸡肉
I made rice and chicken for Franny.
在橱柜底下特百惠的盒子里
It's in a Tupperware on the bottom shelf.
对了 尼尔 别忘了把鸡肉切成小块
And, Neil, don't forget to cut up her chicken into tiny bites
别让她噎住了
so she doesn't choke on her food.
还有 尼尔 弗兰妮需要洗个澡
Oh, and, uh, Neil, Franny needs a bath.
下课以后
And I'm going for drinks
我会跟学校的朋友去喝一杯
with friends from school after class.
给你
Here.
交给你了 尽量让弗兰妮
Here you go, and try to get Franny into bed
七点半之前睡觉 好吗
no later than 7:30, okay?
七点半 尼尔
Seven thirty, Neil.
还有 不要让弗兰妮
Oh, and don't let Franny fall asleep
含着奶嘴睡觉
with her pacifier in her mouth.
对她的牙齿不好
It's bad for her teeth.
再见
Bye.
奥尔多
Aldo.
给我点时间 我是来赎罪的
Been a while. I'm here to make amends.
1989年1月
Uh, January 1989.
我和你在铁轨上
You and I were under the freight tracks.
老天呐 弗兰克 89年
Jesus, Frank, '89?
你可以忏悔到圣诞节吧
We'll be here till Christmas.
说点最近的好吗
Get to the more recent shit.
你确定
Really?
不如说点
How about the shit
诉讼时效还没过的吧
the statute of limitations hasn't run out on yet?
诉讼时效有多长
How long is that?
7年 除了谋杀和绑♥架♥
Seven years for everything except murder and kidnapping.
好的
All right,
2010年11月
November 2010.
我们在沙滩街63号♥吸胶水
We were at 63rd Street Beach doing glue.
疯狗和你都吸到昏迷了
Mad Dog and you had blacked out.
我拉屎到自己裤子上了
I had shit my pants,
所以我就偷了你的裤子
so I stole yours.
-是你干的 -是的
- That was you? - Yeah.
你真♥他♥妈♥是个混♥蛋♥
You're a fucking asshole.
我自己也知道
Don't I know it.
2011年1月
Uh, January 2011.
记得你之前养的那只小狗吗
Remember that little dog you used to have?
黛比
Debbie.
记住 看准斜角
Remember, watch your bevel,
注意它的宽度
and be careful about the width.
掌控好手中的焊条
And maintain control of your rod.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Sure. Thanks.
-没希望的 -什么
- Never gonna happen. - What?
他的屌♥
His rod.
幻想一下总行吧
A girl can dream, right?
莫妮卡遗产的那份钱我拿到了
So I got my Monica inheritance money.
你明天能把你哥的卡车借来吗
Can you borrow your brother's truck tomorrow?
你真想这么做吗
You really want to do that?
当然
Absolutely.
是时候放下过去了
It's time for me to stop focusing
忘掉他们以前是怎么对待我的
on what others did to me in the past.
我妈妈 弗兰克
My mom. Frank.
还有我女儿的混♥蛋♥父亲 德里克
My asshole baby daddy, Derek.
我是个女人 强壮的女人
I am woman, and I am strong.
我要向未来迈进 法哈德 往前看
I'm leaning in, Farhad. I'm leaning in.
Patsy之家
15号♥前我能全部付清
I can pay it all by the 15th.
不 现在不行
No, I can't do it all right now.
先给你50块行吗
How about 50?
当然 没问题
Sure. No problem.
谢谢
Thanks.
操
Shit.
电♥话♥公♥司♥吗
The phone company?
电力公♥司♥
Electric.
上菜
Order up!
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表