我正需要钱付焊接学校的学费
and I need money for welding school tuition.
-早 -早
- Mornin'. - Morning.
你和特雷弗又开始打炮了吗
You and, uh, Trev boning again?
反正关系有了好转
Definitely turning a corner.
除了我之外大家都有人打炮
Everybody's boning somebody but me?
我们才不叫打炮
We don't call it boning.
我们叫灵魂结合
It's uniting our souls.
我和杜兰把这叫做"互利闺蜜"
Duran and I call it "Besties with benefits."
吻痕算不算
Is a hickey count?
你们最好都带了两个套子
I hope you're all double-bagging.
这里已经够挤了
This place is already too crowded.
把这个印在你的脑海里
Burn this into your mind.
准备好今天和斯维特拉娜较量了吗
Ready to take on Svetlana today?
主宰力就写在我的DNA里
Dominance is in my DNA.
它就像是幼熊在我体内冬眠
It was hibernating inside me like a baby bear.
如今我已觉醒
But now I'm woke.
长成了大灰熊
Grown and grizzly.
还想再过一遍定的规矩吗
You wanna practice the rules again?
我是个男人 小维
I'm a man, V.
男人不需要练习 直接上场表演
Men don't practice. We perform.
斯维特拉娜很擅长羞辱男人
Svetlana is a professional ballbuster.
你得强硬点
You gotta come strong.
我会在艾莱柏酒吧好好教训她一顿
Oh, I'm gonna lay down the law at The Alibi.
不会再当好好先生
No more Mr. Nice Guy.
新规矩会有
There are new rules,
新态度也会有 以及...
there's a new attitude, and...
以后请称呼我为"先生"
I want to be called "Sir."
"小凯先生"
"Sir Kev."
还是别 叫"先生"就行
No, nah, just...just "Sir."
要不然叫我"博尔先生"
Maybe "Sir Ball"?
我想让她穿上制♥服♥
I want her wearing a uniform.
就是那种衣领到脖子上
One of those ugly grandma blouse
奶奶级别才会穿的丑衬衫
that you tie up to the neck.
我受够她总是秀那一对大♥波♥了
I'm tired of her flashing her ta-tas all around.
从今以后 你的大♥波♥
From now on, your ta-tas
将成为唯一一对能秀的大♥波♥
will be the only ta-tas getting flashed.
这培根
This bacon?
不够脆 重新做
It's not crispy enough. Do it again.
支配
Dominance.
屌♥炸
Boom.
你们还真的戴这种帽子啊
You guys actually do wear those hats.
我还以为只有在动画片里才戴
I thought that was only in cartoons.
你们这些难民过来
So you 'fugees come here,
搞到卡格列净 平喘药 肾上腺素笔
pick up some Invokana, Advair, EpiPens,
然后走私回去
smuggle it back.
我们是一项正义事业的仆人
Hey, we're servants of a just cause, huh?
美国的医保掠夺老人和穷♥人♥
Health care in the States rapes the elderly and the poor.
只有我们的方法
Our way's the only way
才能不让某个老头在90岁生日前
some grandpa's not gonna keel over from leukemia
因为白血病挂掉
before his 90th birthday.
或者不让某个住廉价公♥寓♥的小孩
Or a kid in some tenement
在吃完花生酱三明治后停止呼吸
doesn't stop breathing after a peanut butter sandwich.
很多现金
Lot of cash.
你们打算买♥♥多少
How much were you planning to buy?
这个
Well...
能不能在这停车
what do you say you just drop us right up here,
你们拿这钱去蒂姆·霍顿斯喝点咖啡
you hold on to the stash for some Tim Hortons?
无害不罚
No harm, no foul.
我就当你刚才没有企图贿赂
I'm gonna pretend you didn't just attempt to bribe
女王陛下的加♥拿♥大♥皇♥家♥骑♥警♥
a member of Her Majesty's Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
不如假装没有逮捕我们吧
How 'bout you pretend you didn't just arrest us?
这个可怜的无家可归男子
This poor homeless man
需要逃离受战争破坏的阿勒颇街道
needs asylum from the war-torn streets of Aleppo.
美国拒绝帮助他
The United States turned its back on him.
我是芝加哥洛约拉大学的计算生物学家
I'm a computational biologist at Loyola
签证逾期了
who overstayed my visa.
我在恳求他们换位思考 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
I'm soliciting empathy, Muhammad.
没人喜欢自大狂
Nobody likes a braggart.
我叫拉米 跟穆♥罕♥默♥德♥差得不要太多
It's Rami. Sounds nothing like Muhammad.
老天
Jesus!
怎么回事
What was that?
什么鬼
The fuck?
那是真♥主♥阿♥拉♥的礼物 计算生物先生
That, Mr. Computer Biology, was a gift from Allah.
我们走
Let's go.
-快点 -等等 他们死了吗
- Come on, come on, come on. - Wait. Are they dead?
快走
Let's go.
哎哟
Ouch!
你干什么 边境在南边
What are you doing? The border is south.
我不回去 我要去北边
I'm not going back. I'm headed north.
我不要留在这儿
I'm not staying here.
该死
God damn it!
我不回去
I am not going back!
你个混♥蛋♥
Oh, you son of a bitch.
-不 你不能 -来吧 来吧
- No, you don't. No, you don't. - Come on. Come on.
-不不 -我们走 我们得走
- No. No. - Let's go. We gotta go this--
-走这边 -不要
- Let's go this way! - No! No!
就是这里 屋顶有问题
It's right around here. Some issue with the roof.
一个租户说有漏水
One of my tenants complained about leaking?
貌似遮雨板暴露出来了 去看看
Looks like exposed flashing. Take a look.
整个周围
Definitely gonna have to re-tar
都得重新铺沥青
around the entire perimeter.
应该要一天的时间
Thinking it should be, like, a one day job.
大约要675块
Cost you about 675.
$675?
包含了材料和劳工 这种事可等不得
Materials and labor included. You don't want to wait on this.
到时下雨会造成损害 生霉
You'll end up with rain damage, mold.
从长远看会花更多的钱
End up costing you a lot more in the long run.
500 我把你们推荐给玛戈·米耶夫斯基
Five hundred, and I'll refer you to Margo Mierzejewski.
她在这一带有很多房♥子要修
She's rehabbing a lot of properties around here.
肯定需要盖屋顶
Definitely gonna need some roofing.
550 先给一半
I'll do it for 550, half up front.
现金可以吗
Cash okay?
成交
You got a deal.
福特
地板还需要帮忙吗
要不你申请单人间
What if you applied for a single room?
这样我晚上就可以偷偷来看你了
That way, I can sneak in at night and visit you.
我们住兵舍 20个人一间房♥
We live in barracks. Twenty dudes to a room.
我可以把拖车停在附近
Well, I can park a trailer nearby.
你可以偷偷出来看我
Then you can sneak out and visit me.
我们可以在晚餐过后
We can FaceTime after evening chow
以及周末视频通话
and on the weekends.
夫妻探视呢
What about conjugal visits?
我可不能
I mean, I can't go a month
一个月看不到你和你的小♥弟♥弟♥
without seeing you and your little soldier.
我和我的大弟弟
Me and my big soldier.
我们可以在电♥话♥上做各种变♥态♥的事
We can do stuff over the phone. It'll be freaky.
我会好几个月见不到你
I'm not gonna see you for months.
你为国服务 我很自豪
I mean, I'm proud of you for serving your country and all,
可我该怎么办
but what am I supposed to do?
我才不要把你留给军队的那群骚货
I can't go back and live at my parents'
然后自己回家跟爸妈住呢
while I leave you to the military slut groupies.
那儿没有女人
There's no girls.
怎么可能
There's always girls.
我才不会让你被
I am not losing you to some bitch
爱玩制♥服♥诱惑的婊♥子♥抢走
with a fucking uniform fetish.
你真舍得这个吗
You really wanna leave this behind?
等使用许可下来了
And we're gonna get some beds here,
我们会在这里摆几张床
soon as we get our occupancy permits.
他需要出钱吗
He gonna have to pay anything?
收♥容♥所♥是免费的
Shelter's free.
这次我家人不会再让他回去了
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表