注意 前方有警方行动
Caution. Police activity ahead.
趴下
Stay down!
抓住那个女孩 抓住那个女孩
Get the girl. Get the girl!
站住
Stop right here.
100英尺之后右转
Right turn in 100 feet.
你已经到达目的地
You have arrived at your destination.
打死他 打死他
Beat his ass! Yeah, beat his ass!
再见迪兰 明天见
Bye, Dylan. See you tomorrow.
别出去 利亚姆
No. No, Liam!
待在这
Stay here.
我卖♥♥了你的冰♥毒♥
Yo, I moved your meth.
-多谢 -小事
- Thanks. - Yeah. No problem.
你打算怎么花这笔钱
Hey, uh, what are you gonna spend it on?
买♥♥点什么来纪念莫妮卡
Got something in mind to honor Monica.
天呐 你还在难受
Jesus. What, you still all emo about her?
不如你把钱还给我吧
Yeah, why don't you, uh, gimme that money back?
至少我没试图用当保姆
At least I'm not babysitting,
来勾引前女友
trying to get back with my ex.
我才没有那么做
That's not what I'm doing.
-是吗 -对
- Oh, really? - Yeah.
我是在保护塞拉
I'm looking out for Sierra.
我不信任查理
All right, I don't trust Charlie.
他告诉卢卡斯要带他去迪斯尼乐园
He told Lucas he was gonna take him to Disney World.
他去得起迪斯尼乐园吗
He can afford Disney World?
不 他满嘴跑火车
No. He's full of shit
塞拉和卢卡斯还相信他
and Sierra and Lucas are buying it.
伙计 迪兰的家怎么样
Yo, buddy, how was Dylan's house?
超大 他们家有7个卫生间
Huge. They have seven bathrooms.
我去 7个
No shit, seven?
我得想个办法让塞拉和卢卡斯
I gotta figure out a way to get Sierra and Lucas
看清查理这个人♥渣♥
to see what a phony Charlie is.
可能他变了呢
Maybe he's changed.
他没变
He hasn't changed.
瘾君子永远是瘾君子
Once an addict, always an addict.
老兄 你得放下查理这件事
Dude, you gotta drop this Charlie thing.
我就是不想让塞拉受伤
I just don't want Sierra to get hurt.
给查理下个套
Dangle a carrot in front of old Charlie.
如果他还是老样子 他会上钩的
If he's an addict, he'll take a bite.
这主意听起来也不赖
That's actually not a bad idea.
你真要听弗兰克的意见吗
You're listening to Frank?
准备出门了 今天第一天上班
Well, off for my first day of work.
你们觉得他能坚持几天 就会又拖着
Hey, how long you think before he comes home
另一只故意弄伤的手臂回来
with another intentionally broken arm?
一星期 这次我觉得是一根断指
A week. I say it's gonna be a severed finger this time.
最多两天 头皮三♥级♥烧伤
Two days max. Third-degree burn to the scalp.
今天晚些时候 莫名的背疼
Later today. Nonspecific back pain.
-这个不错 小伙计 -说得好
- Hey, that's a good one, bud. - Oh, nice one, yeah.
爸爸今天要去做手术了
Daddy is going in for surgery today.
等他从手术室出来 一切就会回归正常了
And when he gets out, everything will be back to normal.
或者他已经被癌细胞侵袭全身
Or he's gonna have cancer all over his body,
像这位女士一样
like this woman.
操了
Damn.
伊夫耶尼亚 你现在是家里的顶梁柱了
Yevgeny, you're gonna have to be the man of the family now.
照顾好双胞胎姐妹 还有你妈妈
Look after the twins and your mom.
这个妈妈 好的这个
This mom. The good mom.
好了爸爸 别再看那些视频了
Okay, Daddy. No more videos.
祝你切除肿块愉快
Happy lumpectomy day to you
祝你切除肿块愉快
Happy lumpectomy day to you
看过来
Come on!
祝小凯切除肿块愉快
Happy lumpectomy day Dear Kev
祝你切除肿块愉快
Happy lumpectomy day to you
来吧 许个愿
Go on, make a wish.
操
Shit.
怎么还在
It's still there.
哥们 快来帮我拍一张
Hey, dude. Hook me up real quick.
女朋友想看我穿工服的照片
Girl wants a picture of me in this monkey suit.
-我知道 -好了
- Yeah, I know. - All right.
各位
Guys, guys, guys.
这座城市里有25万的人
There are a quarter million people in this city
没有工作
who are out of work.
而我们这些有工作的
We belong to an elite group:
都是精英
the employed.
作为这个群体的成员 我们有些规则要遵守
And as such, we have certain standards to uphold.
不仅仅是作为有工作阶级的代表
And not just as representatives of the working class
同时也作为木草明公♥司♥的员工
but also as associates of Lumber Lawn and Lighting.
你们读过手册了
You read the handbook.
我们不是什么家居装♥修♥公♥司♥
We're not in the home improvement business.
我们针对的是客户
We're in the customer business.
你该把衬衣下摆塞进去
You should tuck in your shirttail.
五分钟后开始培训
Okay, the training starts here in five minutes.
我得去方便一下
I gotta go shake hands with shorty.
-谁 -嗨 卡迪纳尔夫人
- Yes? - Hi, Mrs. Cardinal.
我是菲奥娜·加拉格
It's Fiona Gallagher.
-谁 -你的房♥东
- Who? - Your landlord.
我来跟进一下你的房♥租
I'm following up about your rent.
你准备好支票了吗
Do you have a check for me?
去咬她 拉斯提
Go get her, Rusty.
你不能老用条假狗糊弄我 卡迪纳尔夫人
The pretend dog isn't gonna work for long, Mrs. Cardinal.
明天必须给我房♥租
I need that by tomorrow.
婊♥子♥ 想溜
Bitch, you trying to ditch me?
不是吧
Seriously?
嗨
Hey, you.
嗨 看看谁居然付房♥租了
Uh, yeah. Look who paid.
难以置信
I'm shocked.
希望我去兑支票的时候不会染上乙肝
Yeah, hopefully I won't get hep C cashing this check.
小心点
Be careful.
等一下
Hold on a sec.
唐纳德森先生
Mr. Donaldson.
唐纳德森先生
Mr. Donaldson?
你怎么会有那个箱子
Why do you have that container?
梅尔和我在做受孕治疗
Mel and I are doing fertility treatments.
还有谁付了
Anyone else pay?
没了
Uh, nope.
1A的那个年轻妈妈刚刚跑了
Baby mama in 1A just ditched out the back.
让她搬走 不付钱就没得住
Evict her ass. No pay, no stay.
叉车 在一个训练有素的工人手里
A forklift is a powerful and safe tool
是一件强力且安全的工具
when used well by a trained operator.
然而 无数的死亡和重伤案例
However, the number of deaths and serious injuries
每年的死伤人数表明没 操作不当
that occur each year show that a forklift
叉车也会很危险
can be dangerous if not used safely.
撞车 翻车
Collisions, rollovers,
还有货物散落
and falling loads
这些危险事故
are just some of the hazards that result
导致了每年上千起伤亡事件
in thousands of injuries each year.
对叉车使用安全的疏忽
A complacent attitude to forklift safety
会导致受伤甚至死亡
can result in injury and even death.
你12小时内有喝过水
Have you had anything to eat or drink
-或吃过饭吗 -没有
- in the past 12 hours? - No.
好 我要开始给你注射安定了 博尔先生
Okay. I'm gonna start the valium drip, Mr. Ball.
接下来一分钟你会感觉非常放松
You'll feel very relaxed in a minute.
小凯 我们祈祷吧
Kev, let's pray.
上帝 请保佑小凯手术顺利
God, please protect Kev during his surgery.
希望他不带着癌症醒来 上帝
Let him wake up cancer-free, God.
还有 上帝 我被麻醉后
And, God, when I'm under,
千万不要让别人
please, please don't let anyone probe me
随便对我动手动脚
where they're not supposed to.
小凯
Kev!
不是的 我在癌症聊天室里了解到的
No, I read about it in my cancer chat rooms.
感觉真棒
Ohh, that feels good.
我想下辈子都是这种感觉
I wanna feel like this for the rest of my life.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表