So, now there's a meth dealer
毒品贩子
coming out of the fuckin' woodwork.
真不想说我早跟你说过了
Hate to say I told you so.
是吗 你看起来很享受这么说
Really? 'Cause I think you kind of fucking love it.
如果你听我的 我会更享受
Love it more if you listened to me.
太扭曲了
Ah, it's just so twisted.
那个毒品贩子想要回他被偷走的毒品
The meth dealer wanting his stolen drugs back?
你觉得这很扭曲
That's what's twisted?
那是我妈妈留给我们的
That's what our mother left us.
偷来的毒品
You know, stolen drugs.
这我承认
Yeah--yeah, that, I'll give you.
我之前并没有意识到这一点
I guess I just never really saw that before.
清醒的时候看到的东西
Sobriety goggles are kind of like
跟喝醉的时候看到的完全不同
the opposite of beer goggles.
你不会再认为烂事是正常的了
Fucked-up shit stops looking normal.
布拉德 红色哈雷什么时候能修好
Brad, ETA on the red Harley?
这周周末
End of the week.
布拉德说"这周周末"
Brad says "end of the week,"
所以大概是下周三的样子
so probably next Wednesday.
还有该死的查理和塞拉
And fuckin' Charlie and Sierra
我都不能和卢卡斯一起玩了
I-I-I mean, I can't even hang with Lucas anymore
因为... 我不想看到他俩
'cause...you know, I can't see them
或是看到她...
or see her, just...
不管那人有没有吸毒 都不是什么好货
...you know, clean or not, the guy's a fucking prick.
而她却想和他在一起
All right, and she wants to be with him?
简直... 说不好 真♥他♥妈♥扎心
I mean, it's...I don't know, it's fucking depressing.
你不是扎心 利普
You're not depressed, Lip.
你太以自我为中心了
You're self-obsessed.
给
Here.
-这是什么烂玩意 -你要把这个
- The fuck is this? - This is a piece of shit
"烂玩意"修成"好玩意"
that you're gonna turn into not-a-piece-of-shit.
你这是在给我任务
Oh, are you giving me a project?
我是让你关心一下除了你自己
I'm giving you something to obsess about
之外的东西 把它修理好
that isn't you. Fix it up.
让它重新跑起来 把它变帅点
Make it run, make it pretty.
图个什么
What's the point?
为了能让你在又开始酗酒
The point is to get your head out of your ass
并且跌到更低的低谷之前
before you decide to drink again
让你清醒过来
and hit an even worse bottom.
我的上帝
Dios mio.
我买♥♥来了你喜欢把它当做咖啡的
Brought you that chocolate-flavored soy shit
巧克力口味豆奶
you like to pretend is coffee.
就像我喜欢的那样 不忘附上一句吐槽
With a side of snark, just like I like it.
你今天不是要工作吗
I thought you had work today.
没错 待会就去
Soon, yeah.
那个想抓我的毒贩子的事
So, that drug dealer that chased me?
在我脑子里挥之不去
Can't seem to shake it off.
我不知道我哪根筋不对
I don't know what's wrong with me.
你在笑我
You laughing at me?
只因为我还是很难看透你
Only because it's still hard for me to tell
是不是在开玩笑 你认真的
when you're joking. Are you serious?
你没有哪根筋不对
Well, nothing's wrong with you.
我想或许正常人都很难摆脱
I think it's probably hard for a normal human
被毒贩穷追不舍的阴影
to shake off a drug dealer chasing them.
加拉格家的人都不是正常人
Well, Gallaghers are generally not normal humans.
悲痛会使人改变
Grief can change people.
什么
What?
悲痛 你妈妈去世了
Grief. I mean, your mother died.
这会改变你
It changes you.
也许你该和心理咨♥询♥师聊一聊
Maybe you should talk to the counselor.
更情愿跟你聊
Rather talk to you.
事实上 我...
In fact, I'd...
我更愿意和你做一些用不着说话的事情
...rather do something with you that doesn't involve talking.
好吧 抱歉
Well, sorry.
我正忙着帮助处于危难中的青少年
I am busy trying to help at-risk youth.
操 我的天
Fuck--oh, Jesus.
遭雷劈的死婊♥子♥
那是什么
What is that?
应该是婴儿拉的屎
Pretty sure it's baby shit.
被你驱逐出门的
The woman you evicted
那个女人到处抹婴儿屎
wiped baby shit everywhere?
没错 离别礼物
Yeah, parting gift.
-我希望这是婴儿屎 -是啊
- And I'm hoping it's baby shit.- Right.
-"黑心房♥东娘们" -没错
- "Slumlord twat." - Yeah.
挺不错的称呼呢
Kind of a nice ring to it, huh?
-对 -你...
- Yeah. - So, you, uh--
你是来告诉我今早你们在悄悄地
you here to tell me what your little family meeting
开什么家庭会议吗
was about this morning?
我来借你的车用用
I was gonna ask about borrowing your car.
我有个朋友出事了
I got a friend who's in trouble.
-什么事 -酒后驾车
- Oh, what kind of trouble? - It's a DUI.
在那边
Right here.
好 谢了 小菲
Great. Thanks, Fi.
小事
Sure.
你什么时候回来
Oh, hey, what time are you coming back?
给你带了我用新咖啡机磨的拿铁
Brought you a latte from my fancy new latte maker.
谢谢
Ooh, thanks.
这里简直辣眼睛
You weren't kidding about this place.
你找到新租客了吗
So, did you find a renter yet?
没有
No.
但我花了140元做信用调查
I did spend $140 on credit checks.
事实证明体面的衣服
Turns out that nice clothes
和有钱的表象并不意味着
and the appearance of money
有良好的信用度
do not make for great credit.
为什么你在墙上乱画
Why are you drawing on the walls?
因为我不想让申请人看到
'Cause I'd rather my one good applicant
"遭雷劈的死婊♥子♥"
not read the words "Thunder cunt."
有人坚持要今天来看♥房♥♥
Guy insisted on seeing the place today,
我没空在他来之前刷漆了
and I don't have time to paint before he gets here.
好消息 健身房♥认识的
Hey, good news. Charlotte and Trotter--
夏洛特和特洛特 他们想住进来
from the gym? They wanna move in here.
这什么味道
Wha...what is that smell?
屎味
It's human feces.
夏洛特和特洛特人怎么样
Do we like Charlotte and Trotter from the gym?
夏洛特还行 特洛特就有点垃圾了
Charlotte's cool. Trotter's a bit of a shit-show.
所以你宁愿跟你的新欢
So, you'd rather live next to some stranger
选的陌生人当邻居
that your new sidepiece picks out?
你朋友能通过信用调查吗
Can your friends pass a credit check?
他们清清白白
They're cool.
我们都准时付租金的 给他们作担♥保♥
And we pay our rent on time and we vouch for them.
那我也还是得走流程 还要跟他们见一面
I still have to run the report. And I have to meet them.
行吧 我来安排
Fine. I'll set it up.
我女人有点像是个遭雷劈的婊♥子♥
My girlfriend's kind of a thunder cunt.
可不仅仅是像而已
Not just kind of.
是雌性激素在作怪
It's the fertility hormones.
你确定
Is it?
姑娘们
What up?
来了啊
What up, what up?
最近怎么样 快进来
How are you guys doing? Come on, bring it in.
芝加哥警♥察♥局
天哪
Jesus.
你怎么回事
Aye--what the fuck happened?
我开车闯进了一栋房♥子
I drove into a house.
没开玩笑
Serious?
没有
Yeah.
撞死人了吗
You kill anybody?
老天有眼 虽然我不信
By the grace of a god I don't believe in,
我只弄残了我自己
the only thing I destroyed was my own life...
还有那栋房♥子
...and the house itself.
你疼吗
Are you in pain?
身上疼 在世为人也疼
Both physical and existential.
我们去药店问问看
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表