如果能让她回学校去是最好不过
Well, it'd be good to get her back in school first.
听我说 你之前越界了 界限要明确
Look, you crossed the line and you need to learn boundaries.
但至少你让她开始思考自己的未来了
But at least you got her thinking about her future.
这算是个开始
That's a start.
你这是在道歉吗
Was that an apology?
吉妮瓦的位置没了 福利院人满为患
Geneva lost her spot and shelters are overflowing.
我手上有12个孩子需要安置
I got 12 kids who need placements.
我还没完全原谅你
You're not out of the dog house yet.
好吧 那我做什么能弥补
All right, what can I do to make it right?
不如你帮我找一些合法居所
Uh, how about you help me find some legit housing
而不是你的卧室
that isn't your bedroom?
可以
Well, I can do that.
谢谢
Thank you.
我听说比夫还是掰手腕冠军
I hear Biff is still the arm wrestling champion.
很遗憾 宝贝
Sorry, babe.
是我让他赢的 第二次
I let him win. The second time.
-为什么 -我也不知道
- Why? - I don't know.
我就是觉得不太好
I feel kinda bad.
他们就是一群屌♥丝 而我算是成功人士
They're all sort of losers and I'm the successful one.
从来没体验过这种感觉 还挺爽的
Never been that before. Feels kinda good.
找到家人你开心吗
You happy you found your family?
嗯 当肯塔基州人我很开心
Yeah. I'm happy to be a Kentuckian.
不 不要 不要
Oh, no, no, no, no!
佩波 佩波 那是万圣节用的
Pepper, Pepper, those are only for Halloween!
洗车活动为奖学金项目筹到了不少钱
The car wash raised a lot for our scholarship program.
你简直是明星家长
You're our superstar dad.
一切为了儿子嘛
Anything for my son.
我很想好好感谢下你
So, um, I would love to show my appreciation.
家长教师会名录里有我
I am listed in the PTA directory.
来找我
Find me.
-加油 弗兰妮 -你可以的 弗兰妮
- Come on, Franny. - Let's go, Franny.
来嘛 给菲奥娜阿姨走一个看看
Let's--come on. Let's walk for Auntie Fiona,
-或者给妈走一个 -来
- if not for me. - Come on.
-等等 -谢谢你啦
- Hey, wait, wait. - Thank you.
再跟我们讲一次
So tell us what you said again
肖恩出来之前你说的话
right before Sean came out.
对对
Yeah.
我说 "他不仅自己吸毒 还毒害别人"
I said, "He doesn't just use drugs, he uses people!"
你简直是个诗人 加拉格
You are a fucking poet, Gallagher.
操 笑得我都疼 肋骨现在还酸着
Fuck, it hurts to laugh. My ribs are still sore.
你是怎么了
What happened to you?
打到炮了 也被打了 边操边打
I got laid or mugged or both, kinda.
我去 她朝弗兰克走过去了
Oh, shit, she's walking to Frank!
这些孩子走向我
Suffer the little children to come to me
请勿阻止他们 因为上帝的王国
and do not hinder them, for the Kingdom of God
终将属于他们
belongs to such as these.
卧♥槽♥ 他还真是圣人弗朗西斯了
Oh, shit, he really is Saint Francis.
真棒 弗兰妮
Good job, Franny! Yay!
来找妈妈 快过来
Come to Mommy! Come here!
-真厉害 -乖
- Yeah. - Hi!
什么东西
Oh, what the fuck?
卧♥槽♥ 我抓到他了
Oh, shit! I got him!
怎么回事
What the fuck?
你似乎发现我为你准备的小礼物了
I see you found the little copper treat I left you.
-你是谁 -老子他妈是来收你的
- Who are you? - I'm your worst fuckin' nightmare.
不 不要
No! No!
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表