醒醒
Come on.
不
No.
我要...我要...
I g... I gotta...
我把她头发弄坏了
I-I wrecked her hair.
我在等维诺娜
I'm waitin' for Wynona.
好的 没问题 我们去车里等好吗
Yeah, all right, let's just wait in the car, okay?
跟我走
Come here.
你要干什么
Wh-what the fuck are you doing?
-我送你回家 -不回
- I'm taking you home. - No.
-不回 我... -别紧张
- No, I-- - Easy.
别紧张 别紧张 来上车
Easy, easy, easy. Easy. Come on.
上车 好不好
Just get... all right?
-坐上去 好吗 -不 不
- Get in the car, all right? - No. No!
跟你说了 离我远点
I-I said leave me alone!
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
我不会抛下你的
Look, I'm not leaving you, all right?
我带你回...
I'm taking you...
妈的
Ffff... fuck.
吃死人腐肉的就是它吗
That's the one that eats human flesh?
有必要用这个吗
Come on, is that necessary?
我被大狗小狗都咬过
I've been bit by big and small.
都很疼
Hurts every time.
我试过了
I tried, okay?
然而我就没有弯的潜质
But I'm not even part gay.
我就是一直男
I'm just a boring hetero dude.
好吧 任你跟斯维特尽情啪 尽情嗨吧
So go ahead, you and Svet can have your spas-gasms.
我就只能在沙发上坐着打飞机了
I'll just be here on the couch, jerking off.
你尝试的勇气可嘉
Well, it was brave of you to try.
其实 我只是想让你吃醋
The truth is, I just wanted to make you jealous.
像我一样
Like I am.
你没必要吃醋 宝贝
You don't have to be jealous, babe.
我觉得菲奥娜帮我认识到
I think Fiona helped me realize
她对我真正的影响力是什么
what her real power is over me.
不是她的逼
It's not the vagina.
有什么能比逼更强大
What could be more powerful than a vagina?
是她的婊气
It's her bitchiness.
无关她是女人 而是被掌控的感觉
It's not women. It's being dominated.
很好
Well, great.
或许我也能那样对待你
Maybe I could do that for you.
你
You?
是啊
Sure.
有何不可
Why not?
我能做什么 但说无妨
What could I do? Just tell me.
给我些想法
Give me some ideas.
我会努力满足你所有要求 我任你差遣
I'll try anything you ask. I'm yours to command.
告诉我 如何掌控你
Just tell me... how to dominate you.
我觉得你没抓住重点 宝贝
I think you're missing the point, babe.
好吧 我去
All right, I'll go.
我很快就回来
I'll be right back
把你当奴隶使唤 好吗
and boss you around, okay?
谁让我当上爸爸的
Who let me be a father?
那孩子有我这个爹 真是完蛋了
That kid is so screwed having me as an old man.
所有人的父亲都是混♥蛋♥
Everyone's old man is an asshole.
你并不特别
You're not special.
告诉我 我没上优莉
Tell me I didn't fuck Yoli.
我不能回家
I can't go back.
我无法面对卡米
I can't face Cami.
他们没了我更好
They're better off without me.
喝你的咖啡
Drink your coffee.
我没那本事
I just don't have it, man.
我没那种勇气
I don't have the strength.
让我走吧 就...
Let me go. Just...
让我走吧
...let me go.
看着我
Look at me.
你觉得自己是坨烂泥吗
You think you're such a fuckup?
你已经拥有了一切
You got everything, man.
所有重要的事 你都有了
Everything that matters, you've got.
你以为那是意外吗
You think that was an accident?
是你建造了那个家
You built that family.
好吗 是你创立了那份事业
Right? You built that business.
努力工作 每天得到好转
Hard work. Recovery every day.
你有生活 有爱你的人
You have a life. You have people that love you.
因为你值得这一切
'Cause you deserve it.
所以给我闭嘴 你这个爱抱怨的娘炮
So shut the hell up, you whiny bitch.
喝你的咖啡
Drink your coffee.
然后就重新开始
And then you're gonna start over.
我被你的肋骨弄伤了手
I hurt my hand on your fuckin' ribs.
是啊 你估计也打断了我一根肋骨
Yeah. I think you might've broke one, too.
很好 混♥蛋♥ 我欠你的
Good, asshole. I owe you.
大声一点
Turn that up.
搜寻芝加哥最可恨的人仍在继续
And the search for the most hated man in Chicago continues,
迈克尔·乔丹塑像的手臂到哪儿去了
as the fate of the Michael Jordan statue's arm
仍是未解之谜
remains a mystery.
有人砍了迈克尔·乔丹塑像的手臂
Somebody cut off the arm of the Michael Jordan statue?
什么样的垃圾才会干出这种事
What kind of asshole would do something like that?
不
No.
不可能
No way.
只是因为我 我太爱他了
It's just 'cause I-- I love him so much, man.
我把那手臂怎么着了
What did I do with it?
因为
Because, you know...
如果被发现 我会被绑在柱子上烧死的
I-I'll be burned at the stake if people find out.
已经处理好了
It's taken care of.
女士
Lady?
什么事
What?
-你有孩子吗 -没有
- Do you have any kids? - No.
你不想要
You didn't want any?
我不能生育
I can't.
抱歉
Sorry.
去死吧
Go to hell.
有一个基佬 一个黑人
There's a gay guy, a black dude,
还有一个带娃的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥来保释你出去
and a terrorist with a baby here to bail you out.
让你的宝宝活下去
Let your baby live!
-弗兰妮 -妈妈在这儿呢
- Hi, Franny! - There's your mommy.
谢谢你
Thank you.
给您
There you go.
你最棒了 弗兰克
You're the best, Frank.
另外 恭喜你得到月度最佳员工
And congratulations on Employee of the Month.
我都没想到居然花了这么久
Can't imagine why it took so long.
弗兰克·加拉格
Frank Gallagher?
恰克·哈特利
Chuck Hartley.
总部来的
From corporate.
能与您这样的精英见面是我的荣幸
A pleasure to meet one of the elite.
能来辛先生的办公室聊一会儿吗
Can we talk for a minute in Mr. Singh's office?
当然
Sure.
请去卸货区
Go to the loading dock.
请去卸货区 谢谢
Go to the loading dock, please.
阿迪布不来吗
Adeeb's not joining us?
很遗憾 他不来了
I'm-I'm sorry to say no.
辛先生昨天被辞退了
Mr. Singh was let go yesterday.
恰克 很抱歉 我觉得有点难受
Chuck, if I may, this is not easy for me.
阿迪布对我来说不仅是同事 更是好朋友
Adeeb was a dear friend as well as a colleague.
他选择了信任我
He took a chance on me.
某种程度 他让我重生了
In a way, he gave me a new life.
他人特别好 真的
He was first-rate, all right.
所以你一定能理解...
So you can understand that...
虽然我感到很荣幸
...though I am flattered...
也很愿意接手他的工作
...and yes, ready to step into his place,
但我的心情十分沉重
I do it with a heavy heart.
我以为还得过段时间我才能取代他
I'd thought it would be a while before I replaced him.
弗兰克
Frank...
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表