No matter if you stick it in the front
还是插后面
or you stick it in the rear.
为了我们的孩子
For the love of our sons,
我们得像男人一样插♥进♥去
we've got to stick it in there like a man.
狩猎季开始了
Hunting season's open.
来吧 混♥蛋♥们
Come and get it, motherfucker.
我好骄傲你迈出了人生第一步 弗兰妮
I'm so proud of you for taking your first steps, Franny.
抱歉我错过了
I'm sorry I missed it.
我保证我不会再错过其他事情
I promise I'll be here for everything else.
如果我不在你身边 不要说话或是
Just don't say any first words or go potty
自己用尿壶 好吗
unless I'm here, okay?
我会亲眼见证你的每一次成长
I'm gonna be here for everything.
晚安 弗兰妮
Good night, Franny.
我爱你
I love you.
她会走了 她会走了
She's walking! She's walking!
来 弗兰妮
Go, Franny!
这边从来没哪家烧断保险丝
Nobody's ever blown a fuse here before.
我不明白怎么回事
I-I'm not sure what happened.
断路器 你这里电压太低了
A circuit breaker. You're way underpowered.
整栋楼才100安培
Only 100 amps for the whole building.
我有不少电子设备
Look, I-I've got a lot of equipment,
你得把额定电流调大 不然还会接着断
So you'll need to add more or it's gonna keep blowing.
你要走的话可以走
It's cool if you need to go.
没有 我没有要走
No, no, I'm not going anywhere.
需要我打电♥话♥找什么人吗
So, is there somebody I should call?
我明天会找个电工过来
Well, I'll get an electrician over here tomorrow,
把断路器换掉
change out the breakers.
房♥租包含水电费
Utilities are included with the rent.
没错 所以我才会租这里
Yeah, that's why I'm renting here.
你真的不要走吗
You sure you don't need to go?
不要 我都不知道我为什么总看手♥机♥
No, no, I don't even know why I keep looking at my phone.
放别人鸽子的关键就在于
The whole point of standing someone up
你已经不在乎了 对吧
is that you stop giving a shit, right?
我的前男友在等我去吃晚饭
My ex is waiting for me to show up at dinner,
但我才不会去见他
but I'm not gonna chase him.
再说 我在这儿有太多要做的了
Plus, I have too much to do here anyway.
我们差不多已经说完了 所以...
Well, we're pretty much done, so...
告辞了
...I'm just...
我原本不想来的
I wasn't gonna come.
你不来的话我也不会怪你
I wasn't gonna blame you if you didn't.
-要菜单吗 -稍等
- Need a menu? - Just a sec.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我花了些时间把事情想清楚了
Well, I had time to figure out some things.
我让你经受那些 真的感觉很糟
I feel like shit about what I put you through.
那是你应该的
You should.
我当时状态很不好
I wasn't in a very good place.
我有好几周都睡不着觉 你知道吗
I couldn't sleep for weeks, you know that?
我敞开心扉信任你并不容易 但我做到了
It wasn't easy for me to open up and trust you and I did.
我当时是个瘾君子 菲奥娜
Well, I was an addict, Fiona.
一个答应我会去寻求帮助的瘾君子
An addict who promised he was getting help.
可他没那么做
And he wasn't.
瘾君子都是自私的混♥蛋♥
Addicts are selfish assholes.
根本不在乎自己伤害了谁
We don't care who we hurt.
我爱过你
I loved you.
曾经尽力爱过你
Best as I could at the time,
但那并不够
but that wasn't good enough.
你值得更好的人
You deserved better.
没错 我确实值得
Fuckin' right, I did.
我已经戒毒一年了
I'm sober one year.
我想坦诚面对自己的过去
I wanna own up to what I did.
我错了
It was wrong.
这是干什么
What the hell is this?
这是置办婚礼的钱
It's money for the wedding.
我不知道婚礼花了多少钱
I didn't know how much it cost,
于是我想...
so I thought that--
-你在收买♥♥我跟你和好吗 -不是
- You're trying to buy your way back in? - No.
你以为你这样突然出现
You think you can just show up
就能弥补一切吗
and everything's gonna be okay?
就像你没从我心上碾过一样吗
Like you didn't drive a stake through my fuckin' heart?
我知道我没法弥补 但是...
I know I can't make it right, but I-I...
我想让你知道我真的很抱歉
...I want you to know I'm really sorry.
你毁了我
You destroyed me.
我放下过去继续生活
I moved on with my life.
我现在是个有出息的人了
I made something of myself.
你能戒毒很好
I'm glad that you're clean.
你能振作起来很好
I'm glad you got your shit together now.
但你不能这样出现道个歉 然后就...
But you can't just show up and apologize and...
期望我们突然复合
...expect us to suddenly be back in a relationship.
-菲奥娜 -我爱过你
- Ah, Fiona-- - I loved you,
混♥蛋♥
asshole.
妈的 我
I mean, fuck, I...
我很可能还爱着你
...I probably still do.
但是这要我还怎么再信任你
I mean, how am I ever supposed to trust you again?
我...
I-I...
我都不知道该从哪开始 太扯了
...I wouldn't even know where to start--that's crazy.
菲奥娜 我不是想要和你复合
Fiona, I wasn't suggesting we get back together.
我...我结婚了
I-I got married.
你...
You...
你说什么
...got what?
我和我妻子...
My wife and I, um,
回来是为了让我弥补以前的过错
came back so I could make amends.
我如果不这样做 就没法继续前行
I couldn't really move forward without--
我他妈就是你戒毒的一个步骤是吗
Am I a fucking step in your rehab?
我不知道你对我还有感觉
I had no idea you still had feelings for me.
我...说真的 我没想把这件事复杂化
I--honestly, I wasn't trying to confuse you.
我都等不及明天见我的兄弟姐妹了
I can't wait to meet my siblings tomorrow.
兄弟姐妹 我是有兄弟姐妹的
My siblings. I have siblings.
小凯 你有没有注意到你家人的生活方式
Kev, you notice anything a little backwards
有点落后
about your family?
我知道你的意思
Yeah, I know what you mean.
近亲结婚这一套是吧
The whole inbred thing, right?
从崔维斯叔叔身上就能看出来一点儿
I can kinda see it in Uncle Travis.
亲爱的
Hey, babe,
谢谢你陪我来见我的家人
I wanna thank you for coming with me to meet my family.
-我只有他们这些人了 -嗯
- They're all I got. - Yeah.
你在这里陪我真的...
And you being here with me just...
这对我非常重要
...it means everything to me.
你太棒了
You're amazing.
我爱你
I love you.
你的家人就是我的家人 宝贝
Your family's my family, babe.
他们没有抛弃我
They didn't desert me, you know?
我累坏了
Oh, I'm beat.
情绪真是让人元气大伤
Emotions really zap you.
我得睡一会 我爱你
I'm gonna get some shut-eye. I love you.
嗨 你好吗
Hey, how you doing? Hi.
你真人更性感
You're even hotter in person.
这边有点吵 你想出去吗
It's kinda loud. You wanna get out of here?
-这里是我的地盘 -是吗
- Oh, this spot is my jam. - Oh, yeah?
你要喝什么 我在这里有熟人
What are you drinking? I got the hook-up here.
我不喝酒
Oh, not--not drinking.
那你想去散步 还是
Uh, you wanna take a walk, or...?
你得先让我喝醉
You gotta get me buzzed first.
你以为我是哪种女孩
What kinda girl do you think I am, hmm?
我靠 你尝起来像朗姆酒
Fuck, you um... you taste like rum.
你想要什么味道我就能是什么味道
I can taste like whatever you want.
不好意思
Excuse me?
双份龙舌兰
Double shots of tequila.
吉妮瓦
Hey. Geneva.
你睡得好吗
You, uh, sleep okay?
挺好的 我昨晚一个人在楼下很害怕
Yeah. Yeah, it got creepy down there by myself.
-和你在一起更有安全感 -好吧
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表