你能治愈人们吗
Can you, like, heal people?
我是急救人员 所以
I'm a paramedic, so...
你下一次创造奇迹是什么时候呢
Well, when are you gonna perform your next miracle?
不 我不会创造奇迹
Oh, no, I don't perform miracles.
不好意思 我只看过一个视频
Do you--I'm sorry, I only saw the one video.
你担任的什么神职呢
What's your ministry again?
我没有
I don't have one.
我只是去那些
I just kind of show up
转化性向的教堂 跟那些混♥蛋♥争辩而已
to these conversion things and argue with assholes.
我平时在这家青年活动中心组织会议 如果你们想...
I... lead meetings at this youth center if you guys want...
我男朋友需要帮助
My boyfriend needs help.
你能和他聊聊吗
Could you talk to him?
瞧啊 万人迷先生
Oh, well, look here, Mr. Popularity.
-网红先生 -好了
- Mr. Viral Sensation. - Okay.
基中之王先生
Mr. King of the Queens.
有点希望他们兴头过去
Kind of hoping they'll lose interest.
但每天有更多的人出现
Yeah, well, there's more and more of them every day.
他们把车♥库♥门都给挡住了
They're blocking the garage door.
这样下去 我只能把救护车
I'm gonna have to park the ambulance
停在路边 以免不小心撞到别人
outside by the curb so I don't accidentally run somebody over.
他们究竟是想干嘛
What do they even want?
我猜他们只是想见见
Guess they just want to be seen by...
愿意正视他们的人吧
someone who sees 'em back.
得了吧
Oh, please.
在我看来他们简直就是想把你泡进枫糖里
Looks to me like they want to douse you in syrup
再用勺子舀出来吃掉
and slurp you up with a spoon.
那也不错啊
Could be down for that.
椅子跟你挺搭
That chair suits you.
这可能是我第一次买♥♥
Might be the first time I bought something
我不需要的东西
I didn't actually need.
好看实用的日常用品
Beautiful, functional everyday objects
应当负担得起
should be affordable.
负担得起 在我的理解里是洗劫
My idea of affordable is looting the house
吸毒致死的邻居家 那我就不用花钱买♥♥新的了
of the neighbor who just OD'd so I don't gotta buy new shit.
我有一台旧咖啡机 正需要一个新家呢
I've got an old coffee maker that needs a loving home.
这还差不多
Now you're talking.
我晚点去你那儿吧
Maybe I'll come by your place later?
拿咖啡机
Pick it up.
今晚我有事
I got plans tonight.
明天我再带过来
I'll drop it off tomorrow.
他们在里面待了多久了
How long have they been in there?
大概二十分钟
About 20 minutes.
他们在洗澡
吗
Are they bathing?
我想是这样
I think they might be.
他们为什么要这样
Why would they do that?
你说他们是无家可归吗
You think they're homeless?
天啊 你吓到我了
Jesus, you startled me.
我没想到还有人有这儿的钥匙
I didn't think anybody else had keys.
抱歉 请问你是
I'm sorry, who are you?
我是利普
Oh, I'm Lip.
菲利普·加拉格
Phillip Gallagher.
你是
Who are you?
我 我是塔比瑟 他女儿
I'm--I'm Tabitha, his daughter.
我 你是他的学生吗
I’m—-are you his student?
以前是
No, I was.
事故之后的事是我帮他处理的
I was helping him after the accident.
事故 他不是因为酒驾被抓的吗
Accident? I thought he was arrested for a DUI.
算了 不重要
You know what? It's okay.
我一点也不想听
I don't even want to know.
我的天 这一整周
Jesus Christ, this week.
你 你知道他死了对吧
You--you do know he's dead, right?
怎么回事
What happened?
他癫痫发作
He had, uh, a seizure.
酒精戒断反应 撞到了头
Alcohol withdrawal. Hit his head.
-天啊 -是啊
- Jesus. - Yeah.
明天会有悼念仪式
There's a memorial service tomorrow,
学生可以自♥由♥致辞 如果你想的话
and the students are welcome to say a few words if you like.
没人告诉我
Oh, no one told me.
学校说他们发邮件通知了
The school said they sent out an email.
抱歉我又忘了 你是哪位
I-I-I'm sorry, who are you again?
你♥爸♥酒驾被抓 出狱那天
I picked up your dad... from jail,
是我去接的
after the DUI.
我给他买♥♥了吃的 我...
I bought him groceries. I--
他给你钱了没
Did he pay you?
没 他没给我钱
No, he didn't pay me.
但他帮我付了康复中心的钱
He... covered the cost of my rehab.
帮我找了份实习
And he got me an internship.
他 他试图说服学校
He-he tried to convince the school
恢复我的学籍
to revoke my expulsion.
他会听我倾诉 他...
He listened to me. He...
不厌其烦 事无巨细
listened to me about everything.
很高兴我爸给予了你亲爹般的抚育
Well, glad you were so well-parented by my dad.
听着 这儿的事我会解决
Look, I-I have this covered.
你出去的时候把钥匙留下
You can leave your key on the way out.
谢谢
Thanks.
好
Sure.
请 先生
Here you are, sir.
本店招待你的
On the house.
-谢谢你 -不用谢
- Oh, thank you. - Of course.
老年群体是珍贵资源
Our elders are a precious resource.
谢谢你们还活着
Thanks for staying alive.
我赞同 干杯
I'll drink to that.
天啊
My, my.
你一定就是斯维特拉娜
You must be Svetlana.
风华绝代啊
What a knockout.
晚上好 女士
Good evening, ma'am.
来一杯鸡尾酒吗
May I procure you a cocktail?
伏特加
Vodka.
你的简介
Your profile was, uh,
非常挑逗
quite provocative.
你当过一段时间的小姐 是吗
You were an escort for a time, weren't you?
主业手♥淫♥
Hand whore.
偶尔也给口给操
Occasional cocksucking and fucking.
你叫什么
What is your name?
-杰拉德 -杰拉德
- Gerald. - "Gerald."
听起来像是哪个淹死在热汤里的秃头
Sounds like bald man drowning in hot soup.
您的酒 女士
There you are, m'lady.
我有收费方面的问题
What would it run me if, uh,
如果我们去我车里
you and I were to take a walk out to my vehicle
共度30分钟 多少钱
and you were to keep me company for 30 minutes?
90万美元
$900,000.
40刀
Forty bucks.
另外你还得把鞋脱了 这样就不会
And you take off your shoes so I don't get any...
脏了我的车座
dirt on my seat.
她这还算收敛了的
Could've gone worse.
难以想象
Don't know how.
恼人的是 人们会拿上帝当作自己仇恨的借口
It sucks when people use God as an excuse for their own hatred,
而最糟糕的情况莫过于他们是你的家人
and when it's your family, it's the worst.
听着
Look,
我知道你们不想伤害自己的父母
I know you don't want to hurt your parents,
但有时他们会忘记
but sometimes they forget.
上帝照着自己的样子创造了我们
God creates us all in his own image.
我们得唤起他们的记忆
We gotta jog their memory.
如果他们认为上帝憎恨的人跟他们一样
If they believe that God hates the same people as they do,
那他们就是照着自己创造上帝
well, they're creating God in their image.
没错 没错
That's right. That's right.
我们都有圣灵
We all have a Holy Spirit.
我们都是圣洁的
We're all holy.
我们都是神圣的
We're all divine...
天哪 听听他说的话
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表