我们不认为布莱克需要通过变直
We don't think Blake needs to be heterosexual
去成为一个好人
to be a good person.
但他不仅露宿街头还吸毒
But he's living on the streets, he's using drugs,
而且我知道 他在
and I know that he's...
出♥卖♥♥♥自己身体
prostituting himself.
他完全失控了
He's out of control.
我们认为
We think--
我们相信他或许有精神病
we believe he may be mentally ill.
所以你让他们住在你的公♥寓♥里
So you let them stay in your apartment?
-是的 -你不应该这么做
- Well, yeah. - You shouldn't have done that.
-为什么 -因为这牵扯到责任
- Why? - Because that's an admission of responsibility.
但我没做错什么
But I-I didn't do anything wrong.
你的承包商没有保险
Your contractor had no insurance.
现在这都是你的责任
You only have a half a million in liability.
所以最坏会怎么样
So what's the worst case?
你在法庭上败诉
You lose in court
你的保险还需支付五十万
and your insurance pays out 500,000.
算下来你欠了五百五十万
That leaves you owing 5.5 million.
其他的财产 你卖♥♥了你的大楼
Other assets? Well, you sell your building.
你会得到5万块
You got about 50 grand in equity there.
至于你家里的房♥子
And, uh--and your family home is worth,
我不确定 也许值6万2
um, I don't know, maybe 62?
所以算下来你欠了罗德尼这个混♥蛋♥
So that leaves you only owing this Rodney asshole
5,388,000美元
$5,388,000...
永远
forever.
陪审团只要看一眼那个男人
The jury's gonna take one look at that man
他饿肚子的全家
and his starving family
以及那个雇佣无执照的承包商
and the slumlord bitch that ruined their lives
而毁了他们生活的房♥东婊♥子♥
by hiring an unlicensed contractor,
他们不送你进监狱都算你幸运了
and you're gonna be lucky if they don't put you in jail.
他溺爱我
He spoils me,
但是我应得的
but I deserve it.
他喜欢蹭小鸡鸡 老实说
He likes his little penis rubbed, and honestly,
他只关心我的脚
all he really cares about are my feet.
不停地给我买♥♥鞋
He can't stop buying me shoes.
真是个单纯的人
Such a simple man.
王薇薇为我定制的
Vera made this for me.
恭喜了
Mazel tov.
不得不承认
I must admit,
你过得越惨
the greater part of the joy I feel
我越开心
is knowing how devastated you must be.
好丢脸
Humiliated.
我脑补过无数遍你这么谦卑的样子
I had imagined you humbled like this so many times.
我本来还担心结果会"虎头蛇尾"
I was worried it would be anticlimactic.
-但并没有 -弗雷拉尼娅
- It's not. - Freelania...
你已经拥有了我们曾经梦想过的一切
...you have everything we have ever dreamed of.
涂过那么多"护手霜"
After all the tubs of hand lotion
从那么多弄脏的床单上起身
and stained sheets,
用过数不清的湿巾
thousands of Handi Wipes,
我是真的被你的成功折服
I am truly humbled by your success,
所以请你可怜可怜我告诉我你的成功之路
so I ask you to pity me and tell me how.
你是怎么做到的
How did you make this all happen?
你是问这些鞋是怎么来的吗
You mean how did these shoes happen?
是的
Yes.
还有这件我从没穿过的
How did this Gaultier gown,
高缇雅礼服是怎么来的
which I have never worn, happen?
既然已经弄脏了 我就送你好了 但是
I would give it to you now that it's soiled, but...
你太肥了恐怕穿不了
you're too fat to fit into it,
所以我还是扔掉算了
so I will throw it away instead.
斯维特拉娜·叶夫根尼夫娜
Svetlana Yevgenivna,
你就是个当妓♥女♥的料
you were born a whore.
你到死也只能是个妓♥女♥
You will die a whore.
是我的酒宴承包商
My caterer.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
阿兰
Alain...
你好 亲爱的
Bonjour, mon amour.
混♥蛋♥
Ublyudok.
你好 你好
Hello, hello.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, sweetie.
你今天打扮得真美
Don't you look lovely... today?
我准备去俱乐部
I'm headed for the club.
别忘了要在格里尔酒店吃晚餐
Don't forget dinner at The Grill.
我想好好炫耀下我的美丽的未婚妻
I wanna show off my beautiful bride-to-be.
再见
Toodle-oo.
我已经研究了
I have investigated
所有退休后可能的场景
every possible retirement scenario,
结局全是无家可归
and they all lead to homelessness,
饥饿
hunger,
绝望和衰老
despair, and decrepitude.
这和你的现状有什么不同 弗兰克
How's that any different than how you live right now, Frank?
这就好像我们觉得
It's as if we think
老年人是无关紧要 可以抛之不顾的
the elderly are irrelevant, disposable.
我亲生的孩子说了
My own children have said
等我老了他们不会管我
they won't care for me in old age.
这让你对西方文明的衰败
What does that tell you about the decline
做何感想
of Western civilization?
你的孩子都不是笨蛋
That you didn't raise any fools.
我认为老年痴呆症
I believe that Alzheimer's
是我们的一种进化
is an evolutionary advantage that we've developed
这样我们在犯傻时就不会
so we won't have to be aware of the depth of misery
感觉到深深的悲哀了
we face in our dotage.
然而...
And yet...
看我现在怎么着
here I am...
跟出生那天一样无所事事
as loose as the day I was born.
穷♥人♥的字典里没有"退休"俩字
Retirement is for rich people.
我老爸在通用汽车公♥司♥干了40年
My old man was at GM for 40 years.
离退休只有六个月的时候
Six months short of retirement,
退休基金打水漂了
the pension fund went tits up.
辛苦了40年 结果是一场空
Forty years and dick to show for it.
-但他很走运 -怎么说
- But he got lucky. - How's that?
他死在了生产线上
Well, he died on the line.
整个人翻倒进了冲床
Keeled over into the stamping machine.
被卷进了一辆别克车的后挡泥板里
Got pressed into a rear fender for a Buick Skylark.
生产线都没停下来
Never even stopped the line.
这怎么算走运
How's that lucky?
至少他不会为退休犯愁了
Well, he didn't have to worry about retiring.
不管了 这杯酒敬劳动人♥民♥
Fucking A, this one's to the workingman.
别说了 这杯酒敬劳动人♥民♥
Fucking A to the workingman.
我跟你♥爸♥谈过了
Talked to your dad.
他说你在吸毒
Says you're using.
偶尔
Sometimes.
还在卖♥♥淫
You're selling yourself?
你不能就这样睡在大街上
You can't be living on the street.
很危险
It's dangerous.
我不能回家
I can't go home.
我出柜时 他们都疯了
When I came out, they lost it.
他说他们不介意你是同性恋
He says that they're okay with you being gay.
听他胡扯
That's bullshit.
他们逼我做治疗
They put me into therapy,
一周三次
three days a week.
于是我开始去教堂
Started going to a church
听那个混♥蛋♥高谈阔论着
where this asshole was always talking about
鸡♥奸♥和上帝的旨意
sodomy and God's will.
他们想把我和那些家长不愿面对
They wanna lock me up with other kids
自己孩子真实模样的孩子们关在一起
whose parents don't wanna deal with who their kids really are.
他说你的治疗师认为你可能有精神疾病
He says your therapist thinks you may be mentally ill.
他们逼我吃药
They put me on these drugs,
把我击倒在地
knocked me on my ass.
我甚至连床都下不了
I couldn't even get out of bed.
我甚至无法勃起
I couldn't get an erection.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表