Thanks. Uh, thanks for-- for meeting me, you know.
-客气了 -布拉德说你很靠谱
- Sure. - Brad spoke very highly of you, so.
我不知道我能找女人当担♥保♥人
So I--I didn't know I could have a woman as a sponsor.
可以 找谁当担♥保♥都行
Oh, yeah. Anybody's a sponsor as long as
只要你不会爱上对方
there is no risk of falling in love with that person.
世事难料 是吧
Well, you never know, right?
这希望渺茫 宝贝
Ha! Fat chance, honey.
那么
So...
我们现在要干嘛
What are we doing here?
那个
Uhh, well--
我 我最近烦心事还挺多的
I--I got some shit goin' on, you know,
除了布拉德复饮
other than Brad falling and I'm kinda
让我压力很大这件事之外
havin' a hard time with it.
我有个教授被抓去坐牢了
And I got this professor, he got carted off to prison.
-嗯 -还有一个前女友
- Mm. - Um, then got this ex
她男朋友搞大了另一个女人的肚子
who's dating this guy who got some other girl pregnant.
打断一下 我是误入
I'm sorry, did I just walk into
《绯闻女孩》剧集了吗
an episode of Gossip Girl?
-什么 -我是说
- What? - I mean, why should I
我为什么要在乎渣男 贱女 怀孕的姑娘
care about some bitch, a guy, a pregnant girl,
-坐牢的老师 -我是在和你分享
- jailbird teacher? - I'm--I'm sharing, you know.
那《绯闻女孩》女主角那些乱七八糟的私生活
And what exactly does that Blake Lively whiney crap
和你有什么关系呢
gotta do with you?
这些都是我现在所经历的
It's what I'm going through.
你到底在鬼扯什么 兄弟
What the hell you talkin' about, man?
那堆破事才不是你的经历
You're not going through any of that crap.
我是说 你说服自己你在经历这些
I mean, you have convinced yourself that you are.
这样你就不用
Yeah, so you don't have to
静心去想你那堆逼事了
actually look at your own shit.
这他妈就是个互相依赖的经典例子
It's a fucking classic codependence.
行了 你的问题是什么
All right, what's your problem?
看你还挺像样
Halfway decent lookin' guy.
我猜你也不是个彻底的白♥痴♥ 对吧
I'm assuming you're not a complete moron, right?
好吧
Okay, um--
或许我们两不太合适
You know, maybe this isn't a good match, huh?
行吧 你什么时候准备好聊聊你自己
Okay, well, you call me when you're ready
再给我打电♥话♥
to talk about you.
我们到加拿大了吗
Are we in Canada?
还没
Not yet.
接下来我们得步行
Now, we walk.
走
Yes.
加拿大什么样啊 弗兰克先生
What's Canada like, Mr. Frank?
极目远眺 一片荒野
Well, it's wilderness as far as the eye can see.
到处长满了枫树 树干里香甜的枫糖浆
Filled with maple trees that have an endless supply
源源不绝
of magical syrup in their trunks.
我真想尝尝看那神奇的枫糖浆
I would like to try magical syrup.
你会的 法蒂玛 你还会收到
You will, Fatemeh. You will also receive
一磅加拿大培根 一双溜冰鞋
a pound of Canadian bacon, a pair of ice skates
和一张连锁咖啡店的礼品卡 作为欢迎礼物
and a gift card to Tim Hortons as a welcome gift.
你以为自♥由♥女神足够慷慨
Ah, if you thought Lady Liberty had a lot to offer,
等着看看这个伐木工国家
wait till you see what the lumberjack country
都给你们准备了什么
has in store for you.
全民医保 同性婚姻平权
Health care for all, marriage equality for gays,
还有合法的妓♥女♥免费服务
legal hookers for the asking.
我会爱上加拿大的
Oh, I think I will enjoy Canada.
加拿大民族是蛮无聊
The Canucks can be a boring people,
但加拿大偶尔也能孕育出
but every now and again, Mother Canada spits out
几个像样的人才 比如威廉·夏特纳
a halfway decent talent like Bill Shatner,
席琳·狄翁 帕米拉·安德森
Celine Dion, um, Pamela Anderson,
贾斯汀·比伯
Justin Bieber.
我好想见一见贾斯汀·比伯
I would like to meet Justin Bieber.
一切皆有可能
Anything's possible.
这就是为什么加拿大被称为新的自♥由♥国度
That's why Canada's called The New Land of the Free.
我靠 斯维特 我刚把新的冰块放进去
Damn it, Svet. I just put new ice in that.
-凯文 过来清理 -交给我
- Kevin, come clean this up. - I got it.
不行
No.
-什么 -杯子是你打碎的
- What? - You broke the glass,
冰块你来清理
you clean up the ice.
这活不是一直你干的吗
This is something you always do.
没错 所以现在轮到你了
Exactly. So now it's your turn.
这是男人的活
This is a man's job.
你没听见我说的话
I don't think you're hearing me.
我不会清理这些冰块
I'm not cleaning out the ice.
这些冰块不会由我来清理
The ice will not be cleaned out by me.
杯子是你打碎的 酒吧50%的份额是你的
You broke the glass. This is 50% your bar.
之前100%的烂活都是我♥干♥的
I've done the shit work 100% of the time.
这意味着你欠了我...很多次
That means you owe me a bunch of times
清理冰块的人情
to clean out the ice.
所以快去拿点冰块 免得哪个顾客被酒里的
So go replace it before a customer gets glass in his drink,
碎玻璃割了喉咙然后起诉我们 关门大吉
cuts his throat open, sues the bar, shuts us down
你就又要回去大街上卖♥♥了
and then your ass is back out on the streets.
我去切柠檬
I'm doing my lemons.
你刚才太帅了
That was so hot.
我不知道自己着了什么魔
I don't know what came over me.
你这是统治模式 火力全开啊
Ohh, you're in full-on domination mode.
是的 我刚刚突然没忍♥住
Oh, yeah. Something in me just snapped.
我受够了她老是控制我们
I'm tired of her controlling us.
你让我欲♥火♥焚身
You're making me so hot.
我也让自己欲♥火♥焚身
I'm making myself so hot.
这是整个芝加哥我最喜欢的建筑之一
This is one of my favorite buildings in the city.
-这里 -这是最早建造的
- This place? - One of the first residential
高层住♥宅♥楼之一
high-rise buildings ever built.
不是吧 我经过这里得有近千次了
No shit. I've walked past here a thousand times.
三十年代为芝加哥展会建造的
Built as luxury apartments for the Chicago Exhibition
高级公♥寓♥
in the '30s.
我倒是知道在这有个人被一枪崩掉了脸
I know a guy who got his face shot off in here.
拱形窗 仿古罗马建筑风格
Arched windows. It's Romanesque revival.
看那些雕花飞檐
Look at the ornamental cornice.
我要是知道飞檐是啥就可以看了
I would look at it if I knew what a cornice was.
最上面的
Up the top, there.
来吧
Come here.
看到这些壮观的砖石结构和细节了吗
See all that extraordinary masonry work and detail?
太了不起了
It's remarkable.
你说那些带状的东西
You mean the little ribbon things?
用壮丽的石头建造的多色砖石外墙
It's polychromatic brick fa?ade on top of beautiful stone.
-看起来像是城♥堡♥ -是啊
- Looks kinda like a castle. - Yeah
这是弗兰克·劳埃德·赖特的作品吗
This is the Frank Lloyd Wright thing?
为罗比家族建造的
Built for the Robie family.
这些植物盆景用来区隔
And the planters are supposed to break the inside out
内外空间的
so it divides.
现在我们在桥底
And we're under a bridge.
现在看起来很普通的地方
And now everyday places--
《利未记》二十章十三节说
Leviticus 20:13 says,
祷告
"人若与男人苟合 像与女人一样
"If a man also lie with mankind as he lieth with a woman,
那些洗净自己衣服的有福了
可得权♥柄♥能到生命树那里 也能从门进城
《启示录》二十二章十四节
他们二人行了可憎的事"
both of themhave committed an abomination."
赞美吾主
Praise the Lord.
但我们今天在这里
But we are here today
是要在上帝的见证下给亲爱的塔米
to give sweet Tammy a chance to redeem herself
一个赎罪的机会 让她重返自己的族群
in the eyes of the Lord and return back to her flock.
你♥他♥妈♥是逗我吗
Are you fuckin' kidding me?
《马太福音》十八章说我们必须直面罪人
Matthew 18 says we must confront the sinner
给他一个忏悔的机会
and give him a chance to repent.
那么 我现在在你的家人面前问你
So, I ask you in front of your family,
塔米 你想要
Tammy, do you want to be cured
自己的同性恋病症被治好
of the homosexuality disease
重新成为一个正常的女孩吗
and go back to being a normal girl again?
是的
Yes.
天哪
Jesus.
你想要上帝重回你的生活吗 塔米
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表