You gotta stay here, okay?
一会儿动物管理局的人会来带它走
Animal control is gonna come for her dog.
你好 谢谢你的来电
Hi, thanks for calling.
我现在没法接电♥话♥
I'm not able to answer my phone right now.
儿子
Son...
咱们去买♥♥点饼干怎么样
What say we pick up some hos?
迈克尔手臂失踪事件
很显然 我们的公民素质
Apparently civilization has reached
达到了一个新低 多米尼克
a new low water mark, Dominique.
昨晚 一个强盗
Last night, a vandal
把迈克尔·乔丹手臂砍了下来
severed the arm of Michael Jordan.
是的 芝加哥最伟大英雄被残害了
That's right, Chicago's greatest hero has been mutilated,
毫无疑问是某些凯尔特人狂热粉干的
no doubt by some crazed Celtics fan.
你记得不小心把你这些东西带走的那个家伙吗
You remember a guy that might've accidentally taken these?
只记得有两个醉鬼
I remember drunk assholes.
你是说不止一个醉鬼吗
There was more than one asshole?
他跟他女朋友昨晚在这待了一整晚
He and his girlfriend were in here all night.
他女朋友
His girlfriend?
说想吃枫糖甜甜圈
Said they wanted maple bars.
我这没有 他们就开始撒野
I didn't have maple bars, so they went crazy.
我不想为了几个甜甜圈跟他们争执 你懂吧
I wasn't gonna fight some drunk over some doughnuts, you know?
-理解 -后来他们又回来了
- Right, yeah. - Then they come back.
那男的说他很抱歉
Said he felt bad.
给了我两块钱 那个女酒鬼
Gives me $2 while Little Miss Shit-Faced
说她想尿尿 不过走错门了
says she has to pee, only she goes in the wrong door.
我就告诉他 "你女朋友在后面"
So I tell him, "your girlfriend's in the back."
然后我就听到
Next thing I hear,
他俩跟动物似的尖叫
they're screaming like animals,
然后那男的冲出来 手里拿着她的头发
and he's running out the door with her hair.
那女孩呢 怎么样了
What happened to the girl?
上帝
Jesus.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
操
Shit.
操♥他♥妈♥的布拉德
Fuckin' Brad.
我为了接这头发花了三百块
Those extensions cost me $300.
凯米不会再接纳他了 他不是以前那个他了
Cami's not gonna take him back. He's gone.
你怎么知道
You don't know that.
别骗自己了 你不能见谁都想救
You're fooling yourself. You can't save everybody.
我没有谁都想救
I'm not trying to save everybody,
我只是想帮我朋友
I'm trying to help my friend.
世界就是这样的 利普
This is the way the world is, Lip.
-你出来混也不是一两天了 -你走吧
- You live long enough-- - You need to walk away.
-行吗 -他能不能戒掉是他自己的事
- All right? - His sobriety is not yours.
你跟他这种互相依赖的关系会把你也拉下水的
This codependent shit's gonna drag you down, too.
说得好像我现在不在水里
What, like I'm not already down?
好像我的人生还有什么意义似的
Like my life isn't a complete fucking waste?
听着 如果布拉德做不到
Look, if Brad can't make it,
那我怎么能做到
how am I supposed to, huh?
你觉得自己很聪明 你这老醉鬼
You think you're so smart, you old drunk prick?
如果布拉德也做不到 那我他妈怎么做得到
How the fuck am I supposed to make it if Brad can't?!
走吧
Leave.
你没有信念
You got no faith?
那是你的事
That's on you.
但我帮他帮定了
But I'm doing this.
听我说
Listen, um...
你知道布拉德有可能会在哪吗
...you have any idea where Brad is?
有空吗
Got a minute?
没有
Not really.
我们今天人手不够 苏出去了
We're short-handed today. Sue's out.
伊恩 我不想我们再吵架了
Ian... I don't want us to fight anymore.
是谁挑的头啊
Who's fighting?
我一开始不知道 那是你为他们
You do know that I didn't realize
选的避难所 你知道的吧
it was your shelter, right?
那有什么区别吗
What difference does that make?
咱们这件事翻篇了行吗
I just want to put it behind us.
你想怎么做就怎么做吧
Do what you gotta do.
我们是家人
We're family.
还有什么是比家人更重要的呢
Come on, there's nothing more important than that.
对你来说就有
There is to you.
你这么说什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
钱
Money.
你这么说不公平
That is so unfair.
如果我一开始知道是你想买♥♥那个教堂
If I had known that it was you trying to buy it,
我肯定先来找你谈了
I would've come to you first to talk about it.
但还是会犯一样的错误
Still would've made the same mistake.
那又怎么样
So what?
-我没有犯什么错 -对
- I didn't make a mistake. - Right.
菲奥娜的优点就在于 永远不会犯错
Because what's good for Fiona can't be a mistake.
你说错了
You're wrong.
一群无家可归的孩子只是想要个睡觉的地方
Bunch of kids with nothing just needed a place to sleep.
可这跟你的发家致富根本无法相提并论
But you getting rich is more important than that.
-发家致富 -是啊
- Getting rich? - Yeah.
我都快活不下去了
I'm barely scraping by!
我花了一整天时间把尸体从屋子里面清理出去
I've been cleaning a dead body out of an apartment all day!
你这人三观简直有问题
Your moral compass is seriously fucked up.
我的三观
Moral compass?
我拼死拼活就是为了让自己过得舒服点
I've been working my ass off trying to make a life for myself
可你却针对我
and you turn on me?
为什么 为了群陌生人
For what? A bunch of strangers?
为什么我要让步牺牲所有的努力
Why should I sacrifice everything I worked for
好让他们搬进去住
just so they can move into that building?
因为他们无家可归 你不是
Because they're helpless, and you're not!
简直扯淡
That's bullshit.
我当初的处境也跟他们差不多
They have just as much of a chance as I ever had.
操 我就要改善自己的生活
The fuck--I'm not gonna apologize to you
为此 我是不会跟你或是任何人道歉的
or anybody else for trying to better myself.
要改善我们所有人的生活
Better all of us.
你变了 我不认识你了
I don't know who you are anymore.
你这胡子难道不刮一下吗
You should really shave, you know that?
晚餐...
Dinner...
来了
is served.
鸡♥巴♥不错
Nice cock.
你含在嘴里感觉更棒哦
It'll look even better in your mouth.
这跟阴蒂不太一样
It's no clitoris.
而且尺寸太大了 我有点接受不了
And it's big in a way that's hard for me to accept.
操完你再写点评也来得及
I appreciate the Yelp review.
可以开始了吗
Now could you get started?
可我压根就没硬
I don't even have a hard-on.
-扯淡 -没骗你 哥们
- Bullshit. - Dude, I swear.
不可能
That's impossible.
真的 我完全没感觉
No, I got nothin'.
不可能 你看看我
No way. It--look at me.
你看咱俩 壮得跟筋肉天神一样
Look at both of us. We're like Greek gods.
我看看
Let me see.
哥们 你到底是不是弯的
Dude, are you even gay?
不是 显然不是
No. Apparently not.
用不了几个小时我们就能把这清理干净
We'll have this place cleaned out in a few hours.
太好了 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
我想她应该没有预付清洁费吧
I don't suppose there's a cleaning deposit on it?
没有 抱歉
Uh, no. Sorry.
那个架子上...
Oh, there were, um...
我在那边那个小架子上
I put a few of her photos
放了几张她的照片
right on top of that little table right there.
我没看到过
Oh, I didn't see 'em.
我们家太小 装不下那么多垃圾
You know, we just don't have room for all of this junk.
好吧 没关系
Yeah. Of course.
关门呢 我们走吧
It's closed. Let's go.
我想去附近转转
I'm gonna take a walk around the block.
你为了这个家伙根本不值得
You know this guy isn't worth it, right?
马上就回来
Just take a minute.
布拉德
Brad!
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表