晚饭准备好了
Dinner's ready.
-卢克在洗澡吗 -是的
- Luke's at the bath? - Yeah.
看起来很棒
This looks good.
要酱油吗
Soy sauce or no soy sauce?
要
Soy sauce.
谢谢
Thanks.
没什么事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah. I'm cool.
谢谢
Thanks.
我得走了
I gotta run.
正准备吃饭呢
We're about to eat.
我真得走了
Um, I gotta go.
晚点给你打电♥话♥ 好吗
I'll call you later. All right?
查理
Charlie.
搞什么
What the f...
菲奥娜队 超棒
Yes, Team Fiona!
你们都会讲多国语言吗
So do you, uh, all speak multiple languages?
我只会说英文和普通话
I only speak English and Mandarin.
你是从中国来的吗
Oh. Are you from China?
不是
No.
你跟福特做了多久的朋友了
How long have you and Ford been friends?
他是我前任 我们在一起过两年
He's my ex. We were together for two years.
你也是他前任吗
You're his ex too?
还有苏菲 他们在一起一年半
And Sophie, he did a year and a half with her.
跟娜塔莎在一起三年
Three with Natasha.
妮莎 怎么了
Hey, Nessa, what's up?
公♥寓♥这边出了点意外
There was an accident at the building.
有个修房♥顶的工人摔下来了
One of the dudes working on the roof fell.
操 怎么回事
Fuck. What?
他人没事 不过你还是得尽快赶过来
He's okay, but you should get here ASAP.
知道了 我这就过来
Okay, yeah, I'm on my way.
我得走了
I gotta go.
我公♥寓♥那边 出了点意外
There was, uh, an accident at my building.
一个修房♥顶的工人摔下来了
One of the roofer guys fell off the roof.
操 我跟你过去
Shit. I'll go with you.
-回头见 哥们 -回头见
- Later, man. - All right. See you.
我得带小詹去吃披萨
Gonna go take Xan for some pizza.
你还不下班吗
You still working?
嗯 门我来锁就行
Yeah, I'll lock up.
怎么了
What's up?
什么怎么了
What you mean?
你有心事的时候才会在这待到很晚
I mean you only stay late when something's fucking you up.
我没事
I'm cool.
你们去吧 玩的开心
All right, go have fun.
还是因为尤恩斯的事
What, Youens still?
对
Yeah.
我只是
Yeah, I just, uh...
一直忍♥不住想象他在监狱里
I can't stop picturing him in an orange jumpsuit
穿着囚服度过余生的画面
for the rest of his life, you know?
有些事你也无能为力
You can't fix everything.
那个
Hey, um...
你能帮我稍微缓解下压力吗
think you could help me release a little stress?
速战速决 我饿了
Gotta be quick. I'm hungry.
小詹
Hey, Xan?
你去办公室里面玩游戏行吗
Can you play that game in the office?
去吧 小詹
Beat it, Xan.
操 对不起 我
Oh, sh-shit, I'm sorry. I, um--
我只是
I ju...
妈的 等等
Shit. Hey. Hey.
-等等 -抱歉
- Hey. - I'm sorry.
我只是不知道还能去哪里
I-I just didn't have anywhere else to go.
发生什么事了
Wh...what's wrong?
查理把别的女人搞怀孕了
Charlie got some girl pregnant.
她把孩子生下来了
She just had the fucking baby.
他去医院陪她了 他就
He's at the hospital with her, and he just...
这个满嘴谎话的人♥渣♥
Lying motherfucker.
你还好吗
You okay?
我不知道 我现在脑子很乱
I don't know, I just-- I can't fucking see straight.
吃饭吃一半他就走了
I he just left in the middle of dinner.
留我一个人在那搞不清状况
Like, what the fuck?
听我说 没事的 知道吗
Hey, look, it's all right, okay?
你完全有权利生他的气
You got every right to be pissed.
深呼吸 好吗
Now just...breathe, okay?
深呼吸 没事的
Just breathe, you're all right.
走的时候记得锁门
Yo, lock the door when you leave.
我们走了
We're out.
艾迪 对不起
Hey, Eddie, look, I'm sorry, all right?
-我不是故意 -对不起
- I didn't mean to... - I'm sorry.
打搅了你的好事 我该走了
I fucked up your thing. I should go.
你想谈谈吗
You wanna talk about it?
喝杯咖啡什么的
Wanna get a coffee or something?
不 我得走了
No, I should go.
好吧
Okay.
-当心 -对不起
- I got you. - Sorry.
不用 没事的
No. It's all right.
有消息了吗
Any word?
我问过护士了
Uh, I talked to the nurses.
罗德尼还在急救室
Rodney's still in the ER.
他们会告诉他家人我来了
They're gonna tell the family that I'm here.
那就好
Good.
你还好吧
And how are you?
我没事
I'm okay.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
我是罗德尼的妻子 特瑞娜
Rodney's wife, Trina.
你好 我是菲奥娜 这位是福特
Hi, I'm Fiona. This is Ford.
你好
Hey.
罗德尼在给我修屋顶时摔了下来
Rodney was working on my roof when he fell.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
他们说他脚踝骨折
They think he broke his ankle.
刚刚把他送进去
Just took him back.
我很抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry to hear that.
林肯已经来了吗
Has Linc been by already?
-林肯是谁 -承包商
- Linc? - The contractor.
没有 你是第一个来看他的同事
No, you're the first person to check in from his job.
如果还有什么需要我帮忙的
Well, if there's anything that I can do to help,
请跟我说 任何事
please, just let me know. Anything.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - Sure.
感激不尽
That means a lot.
我会告诉罗德尼你来看他了
I'll let Rodney know you came by.
好的
Okay.
你能走快点吗
Will you pick up the pace?
我们还有几个小时就要到边境了
We'll make the border in a couple of hours.
等安全了我们再定个新计划
We'll make a new plan once we're safe.
我需要休息
I need to rest.
我觉得我的膝盖伤着了
I think I busted my knee.
你的膝盖都还没有肿起来
It's not swollen enough to be busted.
可能只是淤青了
It's probably just bruised.
战场上的男人可不会
And men on the battlefield don't let
因膝盖伤了这样的小事停止不前
something like a little busted knee stop them.
你想要自♥由♥吗 修生养息可换不来自♥由♥
You want freedom? It doesn't come with R&R.
手可断血可流自♥由♥不可抛
Freedom means arms severed and legs blown off.
所有士兵身上都有战争的伤疤
Every soldier has the scars of battle.
我们又不是士兵
We're not soldiers!
我们是难民
We're fugitives.
我老婆和我刚生了一个儿子
My wife and I just had a son.
我打算在蒙特利尔安居下来
I was planning on getting settled in Montreal
然后再叫他们来
and then sending for them.
万一我今晚死在这儿
And what if I die out here tonight
再也见不到他们了呢
and never see them again?
如果你死了
Well, if you died,
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表