-这边请 -谢谢
- This way. - Thank you.
-小心台阶 -不错呀 弗兰克
- There are steps. - Hey, Frank, great.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还没丢掉工作呢
You didn't lose your job yet.
菲奥娜 你跟我说话的时候
Fiona, when you address me,
我希望你叫我"爸爸"
I'd prefer you call me "Dad,"
或"父亲" 或"弗兰西斯"
or "Father," Or "Francis."
或者在更正式的场合 叫我"圣徒"也可以
Or on more formal occasions, I'll also accept "Saint."
你有员工折扣吗 圣弗兰西斯
You get, uh, an employee discount, Saint Francis?
-有的 -太好了
- I do. - That's great,
这玩意太贵了
'cause this stuff's pricey.
打几折
How much off?
不好意思 我的折扣不能给
Oh, I'm sorry, but my discount doesn't cover
家人或者朋友用
family or friends.
好吧 那你买♥♥
All right, then you buy it,
我再把钱给你
and I'll pay you back.
不行 那是不道德的
N...that would be unethical.
给
Here.
这是什么 七美元
So, what is that, seven dollars?
我把我所有的赠予穷♥人♥
I give what I have to the poor.
滚蛋 弗兰克
Fuck off, Frank.
坏了 我♥操♥
Shit! Fuck.
尤恩斯 醒醒
Youens! Hey, hey!
起来
Come here.
快过来
Come here, come here.
你没事了 不要紧 不要紧
You're good, you're good, you're good.
没事了 没事了
You're okay. You're all right.
不会有事的
You're all right.
不会有事的
You're all right.
不会有事的
You're all right.
知道吗
Okay?
没事了 来
That's all right. There you go.
断了的肋骨比断了的手臂还疼
The broken ribs hurt worse than the broken arms.
你回来干什么
What are you doing back?
我给你买♥♥了点日用品
I got you some groceries.
买♥♥了点意面 做起来方便
Pasta, 'cause it's easy.
还有冷冻的微波食品
You know, frozen meals for the microwave.
而且我想和你谈谈戒酒中心
And I wanna talk to you about rehab.
你知道吗 我
You know, I,
我已经几个月没喝过酒了
...I haven't had a drink in months now, and...
不管你信不信 感觉真的超好
...believe it or not, it feels pretty fucking good.
我很感激你今天帮了我
I appreciate your help today.
但我得想办法解决
But I have to... I have to figure out
一些非常紧迫的问题
some very pressing things...
比如拉屎的时候
...like how I'm gonna wipe my ass
我要怎么给自己擦屁♥股♥
when it comes time to take a shit...
还有我多快能把自己喝死
And how quickly I can drink myself to death,
这样就不用鼓起勇气去自杀了
so I don't have to work up the courage to commit suicide...
因为我绝不会去坐牢
...because there's no way I'm going to prison.
所以
So...
带着诚挚的感情
...with great affection...
和感激
...and gratitude...
我必须请你滚远点
...I'm gonna have to ask you to piss off.
我想我该走了
I think I'm gonna go.
不不不 别走
No, no, no, don't go.
最近这里太冷清了
It's been so quiet around here.
让我觉得白天喝酒很怪
It makes me feel weird about day drinking.
都是因为那些该死的嬉皮士
That's 'cause all the fucking hipsters
把本地人都赶走了
chased away the locals.
接着俄♥罗♥斯♥人赶走了所有的嬉皮士
Then the Russians chased away all the hipsters.
然后移♥民♥局赶走了所有的俄♥罗♥斯♥人
And then ICE chased away all the Russians.
现在我们都还不起贷款了
And now we can't pay our mortgage.
喝完你这杯酒
Okay,finish your day drink.
下杯酒我请
Next one's on me.
我的天
Oh, my goodness!
我找到他们了
I found them.
什么
What?
什么"什么"
What do you mean, "What?"
肯塔基 约翰斯维尔
汉茨维尔亚群体
你没看到吗
You don't see that?
-看到什么 -什么
- See what? - What?
我们看的这是什么
What are we looking at?
汉茨维尔亚群体
The Huntsville subgroup.
那是什么
Which is what?
肯塔基 约翰斯维尔
汉茨维尔亚群体
小凯 你找到你的家族了
Kev, you found your family.
-我没有家族 -小凯 宝贝
- No, I don't have a family. - Kev, baby,
这很有意义 这些是你的祖先
this is huge. These are your ancestors.
我们再挖深一点 就能找到你的家人了
When we dig deeper, we'll find your family.
你就不再是一个孤儿了
You're not an orphan anymore.
小维 你不记得医生说的话了吗
V, do you remember what that doctor said?
他们是近亲繁殖 万一他们要吃我们怎么办
They're inbred. What if they try to eat us?
-我觉得你说的是食人族 -好吧 随便
- I think that's cannibals. - Well, whatever.
他们当初抛弃了我
They abandoned me,
所以不会是什么好人 对吧
so they're terrible people, right?
肯塔基 约翰斯维尔
汉茨维尔亚群体
试试看艾瑞克·斯卡顿
Why don't you try Eric Scarton?
拼一下
Spell it?
S-c-a-r-t-o-n
S-c-a-r-t-o-n.
"艾瑞克·斯卡顿"
"Eric Scarton."
这哥们听起来像个娘炮
The dude sounds like a pussy.
我♥操♥
Ah, shit.
怎么了
What?
找到了他的犯罪记录
Found his criminal record.
在斯泰茨维尔监狱里待了十多年
Spent over a decade in the Statesville Pen.
犯什么事了
Why?
企图谋杀别人
Tried to kill a guy...
用一把勺子
...with a spoon.
用一把勺子
With a spoon?
他把别人的眼睛挖出来
He carved out some dude's eyeball
吃掉了
and fucking ate it.
操
Shit.
莫妮卡可真会挑人
Monica could really pick 'em, huh?
嗨 伙计们
Hey, guys.
我提前回来了 享受下跟你一起的惬意时光
Came home early to spend some quality time.
我们结束了 黛比
It's over, Debbie.
我爱上了我的护士
I'm in love with my nurse
-而你是个坏女人 -无意冒犯
- and you're a horrible person. - No offense.
-"无意冒犯" -你知道他说话不过脑子
- "No offense"? - You know he can't edit his thoughts.
你根本不爱我
You don't love me,
可拉基莎爱我
and Lakisha does.
她帮我找到了
She helped me discover...
我的前列腺
...my prostate.
还有我的乳♥头♥ 以及其他性奋点
And my nipples, and my other erogenous zones,
而你却只想利用我 花我的钱
and you were just using me for my money...
真是太婊了
...which is mean.
干嘛 卡尔
What, Carl?
马上回家
Come home right now.
紧急家庭会议
Emergency family meeting.
别告诉菲奥娜
Don't tell Fiona.
然后 他叫我滚
All right, so he tells me to piss off.
第一次见面的时候 你也让我滚
You told me to piss off first time I met you.
我才没有
No, I didn't.
行吧 你只是说我想帮你口
Right, you just accused me of wanting to suck your dick.
他浑身沾满了自己的呕吐物
Look, he's... he's covered in puke,
昏了过去 脸朝下倒在了自己受伤的手臂上
passed out, facedown on his broken arms,
我帮他清理干净了
and I clean him up.
还想怎么样 这比我
Right? Which is way more than
对我那个混♥蛋♥老爸不知道好多少倍
I've ever done for my prick of a father.
所以我为什么对自己不在那边帮他擦屁♥股♥
So why am I feeling guilty that I'm not over there
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表