You OK?
是的
Yeah, sure.
我的脚被砸了
This thing fell on my foot.
痛吗
Does it hurt?
有点 还是很麻木的感觉
A little. Still pretty numb.
-谢谢来接我 -嗯
- Thanks for picking me up. - Yeah.
-早 -早
- Hey, good morning. - Yeah, morning.
你们吃东西了吗
Hey, you guys get something to eat?
嗯
Yeah.
-咖啡 -好
- Coffee. - Right.
去拿你的东西
Go get your stuff, okay?
得在上班前送你去日间夏令营
Gotta drop you at day camp before work.
好
Okay.
抱歉我失控了
I'm sorry for freaking out.
不必道歉
No, don't be.
你随时可以打我电♥话♥
You can always call me.
我听说他被假释后 我
When I heard he got paroled, I...
我没法清醒地思考
I couldn't think straight.
我一直没能忘记那晚
I've never been able to get that night out of my mind.
你...
Yeah, you, uh...
你从没跟我说过到底发生了什么
never really told me what happened.
他几乎...
He came home...
每天回家都烂醉如泥
wasted almost every day.
那晚 他在浴室地板上发现一条毛巾
That night,he found a towel on the bathroom floor
就开始打她耳光
and started slapping her around.
我妈尖叫着
Mom was screaming.
他叫她闭嘴 可是
He told her to shut up, but...
她没有
she didn't.
于是他用拳头揍她
So he punched her...
一直打
...and kept punching her...
直到她的脸...
...until her face just...
血肉模糊
blood and bones and hair.
你当时在吗
You were there?
我和尼尔在
Me and Neil, yeah.
他威胁我们说 如果我们把这事外传
Told us if we ever said a word to anybody about it,
就杀了我们
he'd fucking kill us both.
他从尼尔的床上拿了张毯子
Took a blanket from Neil's bed...
把妈妈裹起来
...wrapped Mom up...
扔进了垃圾箱
...and threw her in a dumpster.
女警给了我们可乐
Policewoman gave us Cokes.
我们从没喝过可乐
We never got Cokes.
你当时多大
How old were you?
10岁
Ten.
我们俩都出庭指证了他
We testified against him, both of us.
他们就这样把他放了
And they just let him out.
你过会儿能陪我回公♥寓♥
Can you go to my apartment with me later
拿些东西吗
to pick up a few things?
-当然 -谢谢
- Yeah, of course. - Thank you.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
真的是他
Dude, it's really him.
伊恩 太谢谢你了
Hey, Ian. Thank you so much.
这是比克 来帮忙的
This is Bic. He wants to help.
这是在搞什么
What the hell is this?
你的人生已不再独属于你自己了
Your life is no longer your own.
求求你 我爸想绑♥架♥我
Please, my dad's trying to kidnap me!
他雇了人绑我 救命
He hired men to take me. Please!
求求你 我爸想绑♥架♥我
Please, my dad's trying to kidnap me!
耐心点儿 我们就快开门了
Be patient! We'll be opening soon!
你好 罗德尼 我是菲奥娜
Hello Rodney. It's Fiona.
我知道你在里面
I know you're in there.
罗德尼 特瑞娜
Rodney, Trina?
成熟一点 咱们谈谈好吗
Let's just talk, please, like adults.
快开门
Open the door, please.
我得带走我的狗
I need to get my dog.
这太荒谬了 我对你们够好了吧
This is stupid. I was fair to you.
让你们住我的房♥子 结果你们还告我
I let you stay in my apartment and you sue me?
怎么我倒成坏人了
Why am I the bad guy?
拉斯提
Hey. Rusty?
你们给它喂食了吗 给它碗里放水了吗
Have you guys been feeding him? Is there water in his bowl?
我会徒手宰了你
I will kill you with my bare fucking hands.
好吧 警告完了
Okay. That's fair warning.
我是业主 我有权利进来
I am the owner. I have a right to enter these premises.
我进来了
I'm coming in.
锁都换了吗
Are the locks changed?
这可是我的公♥寓♥ 拜托
This is my apartment. Hello!
你换了我公♥寓♥的锁吗
Did you change the locks on my apartment?
干嘛
What?
抱歉 当然
Oh. Sorry. Sure.
我马上出来
I'm coming right out.
它碗里最好有水
There had better be water in his bowl.
很糟糕吗
Is that bad?
他们是屋顶修理工 不是吗
I mean, they're roofers, right?
认为他们知道怎么才不会掉下去
You would think the one thing they'd know how to do
也是理所当然的吧
is not fall off.
保险会赔吧
I am covered, right?
最小责任最多赔五十万
Minimum liability up to half a million.
五十万
Half a million?
他们找我赔六百万
They're suing me for six million.
人们鲜少能得到自己要求的赔偿金额
People rarely get what they're asking for.
这种情况一般都能解决
We settle almost all of these.
-那很好啊 -有可能
- Well, that's good, then. - Could be.
不管怎样 你的承包商也难脱干系
In any case, your contractor's on the hook for it.
我们会找下他的保险公♥司♥
We're gonna go after his insurance company.
你有承包商的信息吗
You got the contractor's info?
有 电♥话♥号♥码
Uh, yeah, cell phone number.
就这个吗
That's all you've got?
对啊 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
感觉我的鸡♥巴♥都秃噜皮了
I don't think there's any skin left on my dick.
我就是要不够我丈夫
I just can't get enough of my husband.
我还想要更多
I need more Carl.
我想了解你的一切
I wanna know everything about you.
记得你说过你和伊恩
Remember when you said that you and Ian--
你们从那个寄养家庭逃跑
you guys ran away from that foster home
在天桥底下生活吗
and lived under the bridge?
真有这事儿吗
Did that really happen?
有
Yeah.
带我看看
Show me.
什么
What?
你的人生
Your life.
你生活过的天桥底
Uh, where...where you lived under the bridge,
卖♥♥毒品的地方
where you sold your drugs,
你在哪里被人拿斧头追着砍
where that guy chased you with a hatchet.
我全都要看
I wanna see it all.
我现在是卡尔·加拉格太太了嘛
I mean, I am Mrs. Carl Gallagher now.
我要了解你之前的人生
I need to know the life you lived.
走吧 我往你鸡♥巴♥上抹完乳液我们就走
Come on. I'll rub lotion on your dick and we'll go.
我们不能只是攻击那些搞性向转化的人
We can't just keep attacking people doing these conversions.
而是把伊恩的启示直接传达给权利被剥夺的人
We need to bring Ian's message directly to the disenfranchised,
无论他们身在何处
wherever they are.
你的意思是我们应该去同志夜店传道吗
Oh, you're saying we should preach in gay nightclubs?
为什么不呢 夜店 街角
Why not, hmm? Nightclubs, street corners.
伊恩 刚刚来了两个大个子
Ian, two big dudes just showed up.
试图带走一个孩子
They're trying to take one of the kids.
等等 等等
Wait! Wait!
停车
Stop!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
小心
Look out!
-现在怎么办 -躺下
- Now what? - Get down.
大家都躺下
Everyone down.
他出来了
He's out!
早安
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表