My folks kicked him out for good this time.
总比听他们日夜给我祷告强
Still beats having 'em pray over me day and night.
谢谢你们带他出来
Thanks for getting him out of there
他才免于被送去那个同性恋治疗中心
before they sent him to that homo rehab.
这地方看着不错
This place seems cool.
这里是为那些无处可去的人准备的
It's for those of us who were told we don't belong anywhere.
因为还是有很多人相信
I mean, there's a lot of people who believe that
上帝不仅仅是个恐同的混♥蛋♥ 对吧
Jesus wasn't just some homophobic prick, right?
有事吗
Can I help you.
请问
Excuse me.
你们是油管视频里的那个人吗
Are you the guy from YouTube?
你们是谁
Who are you?
我是迪肯·杰森·库克
I'm Deacon Jason Cook,
来自埃比尼泽浸信会教堂
from Ebenezer Baptist Church.
这位是圣伊丽莎白教堂的门罗神父
This here is Father Monroe from Saint Elizabeth's.
我们想跟你聊聊你的那些言论
And, um, we want to discuss your message.
我想表达的就是上帝是非二元性别
My message is, Jesus is nonbinary,
怎么着吧 迪肯
so deal with it, Deacon.
完全同意
Amen to that.
我们支持多元化 孩子
We support an inclusive vision, son.
我们不是来反驳你的
We're not here to contradict you.
我们要谢谢你
We want to thank you.
你的说辞振奋人心
Your words have been inspiring. I think...
我认为人们需要你
I think you're what the people need.
新规矩
New rule.
不准随便露奶♥子♥
No more of your ta-tas hanging out.
这里是正经场所
This is a decent establishment.
所以会有服装要求
There will be a dress code.
这是为天主教修女准备的丧服
This is shirt to bury Catholic nun in, huh?
卖♥♥酒可不合适
Not to sell drinks.
这是你的新制♥服♥
It's your new uniform.
这是想让你记住
This will teach you a lesson
你不能欺骗你所爱的人
that you don't fuck over the people you love.
除非那些人都是蠢货
"Tupyye"
"Tupyye."
你总是在说"Tupyye"
"Tupyye." You say that a lot.
意思是"蠢货" 对吗
It means "Stupid," Right?
再加一条规矩
Well, here's a new new rule.
不准你再叫我们蠢货
You don't call us stupid anymore.
支配
Dominance.
屌♥炸
Boom.
得先提个醒
Gotta tell you, kid,
我看了尤恩斯先生的案子
I looked over Mr. Youens' case,
没有多大反转的余地
and there's not much to go on.
他在法庭上醉酒了是吗
He was in court drunk?
对 那经历不太光彩
Yeah, it's not his finest moment.
你觉得他会被判几年
how much time do you think he's gonna get?
很可能是最大年限
Probably the max.
明白 但是 他年纪这么大了
Right, but... I mean, he's old.
就不能再全力争取一下吗
Can't you plead hardship or something?
在宣判后我们有三十天时间申诉
We got 30 days to appeal after sentencing.
我会竭尽全力 可我毕竟不是魔术师
I'll do my best, but I'm not Houdini, kid.
能减轻个几年就已经了不得了
We knock a couple years off, that's a hell of a win.
好吧 我还能做什么吗
All right, w-what else can I do?
监狱里买♥♥东西的钱 他们永远用得上
Commissary money. They always need that.
能单独聊两句吗
Yo, man, can I grab you for a second?
我现在正忙着呢
I'm-I'm kind of busy right now.
我只是想...
I just wanted to, uh...
行吧
All right--shh.
稍等
Excuse me.
我只是想
Look, I just wanted to say
感谢你没有出♥卖♥♥♥我
I appreciate you not ratting me out, you know?
那你跟她说了吗
Yeah, you tell her yet?
我会说的 不过还不是时候
I'm gonna. It just hasn't been the right time.
行吧 别再把我掺和进来了知道吗
All right, just keep me out of it, okay?
怎么了
What's up?
宝贝
Hey, babe. Um...
可以把车钥匙给我吗 我有点事儿
can I have your car keys? I gotta run some errands.
好 你俩没事吧
Sure. You guys cool?
-没事 -当然
- Yeah, we're cool. - Yeah.
托托 托托
Toto. Toto.
你好 我来咨♥询♥下课程付费问题
Hi, um, I'm here to discuss payment options for my class,
高级电焊 第二级
Advanced Arc Welding, second level.
名字
Name.
黛布拉·加拉格
Gallagher, Debra.
你的学费是2500块 支票还是信♥用♥卡♥
Your tuition is 2,500. Check or credit card?
可我没那么多钱
I don't actually have that much.
你有多少
How much do you have?
我这有200块 先交一部分
Saved about... 200 bucks cash to put down.
先交一部分可以 但明天
You can put that down, but the deadline
是登记截止日
for registration is tomorrow.
你要补齐剩下的2300
And we're gonna need the remaining 2,300
才算报名成功
to hold your slot.
那是你儿子吗
That your son?
是我孙子
Grandson.
这是我女儿
This is my daughter.
她叫弗兰妮
Her name's Franny.
我两年前生下她的
I had her a couple years ago.
我怀上她之后 她爸爸就扔下我们跑了
Her father ran off and left me pregnant all by myself.
我曾沿街乞讨过
I've been begging on street corners.
她还差点被儿童服务机构带走
I almost lost her to Child Services.
我必须得到电焊证 这样我就能找到工作
I need this welding certificate so I can get a good job
开始赚钱 让她为我感到骄傲
and make real money and make her proud of me.
这样我就不会觉得是她让我的生活变得糟糕了
So I can stop feeling like I messed up my life by having her,
因为我的生活正因有她才变得完美
because she makes my life better.
好吧
Okay.
我先帮你报名 回头你再缴费
I'm gonna sign you up retroactively
这样能拖延一段时间
for the deferred plan.
给
Here.
填好表格明天交过来 再带300块钱
Bring this back tomorrow with 300 bucks.
加上今天付的这200块
Add it to the 200 that you already put down.
也就是学费的五分之一
That's 20 percent of the tuition.
剩下的我就帮不上忙了
I can't bend past that.
谢谢 我会交的 非常感谢
Thank you. I'll have it. I really appreciate it.
-再见 -再见
- Have a good day. - You too.
托托 托托
Toto! Toto!
托托 别叫了
Toto, stop.
抱歉 女士 她有时候会犯病
Sorry about that, ma'am. She gets weird sometimes.
走了 坏狗狗
Come. Bad dog.
天啊
Jesus, man.
你能不能把嘴闭上
Shut the fuck up, would you?
看 看 快看 前面有个小房♥子
Look, look, look, look, look. A cabin.
我们去找点东西把手铐敲掉
We gotta find something to cut these cuffs.
必须要硬闯了
We're gonna have to break in.
我才不要闯进去
I'm not breaking into anything.
你这会想起来装正直了
Oh, you want to get righteous now?
这会想起来要遵纪守法了
Now you want to start obeying the laws?
你是个老头 还是白人
You are old. You are white.
我不老 我是棕色皮肤的
I am not old. I am brown.
你觉得法♥院♥会更偏袒谁
Who do you think they're gonna throw the book at?
你刚才指望着我
Well, I didn't hear you complaining about
给你带来自♥由♥和安全的时候
the white man when you were depending on me
可没听到你抱怨人种问题
for your personal freedom and safety.
我给了你200块让你带路
I gave you $200 to lead a hike.
你才不是什么自♥由♥斗士
You're not a freedom fighter.
你就是个漫天要价的小混混
You're a... you're a... you're an overpaid Boy Scout.
就冲你这忘恩负义的劲 我应该收你双倍
I should have charged you double for ingratitude.
我要踹门进去了
I'm gonna have to kick it in.
这是加拿大 人们都不锁门的
It's Canada. Nobody locks their doors.
这里没有锯
Ah, there's no saw.
你是左撇子还是习惯用右手
Are you, are you left-handed or right?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表