通讯录之类的
an address book, anything,
给我个电♥话♥
give me a call.
好 谢谢
Thanks. Sure.
狗狗蛮可爱的
Kind of a cute dog.
算是吧 但我现在不这么觉得了
Yeah. Not so sure after what I saw.
我叫了动物管理局 他们会来接它走
I called animal control. They'll be by to pick him up.
他们会怎么处理
What'll happen to him?
吃过人肉的动物都会被安乐死
They put 'em down once they've eaten human flesh.
-天哪 -祝好运
- Jesus. - Good luck.
好的
Yeah.
拉斯提 拉斯提
Rusty. Oh, hey. Hey, Rusty?
你不能走 伙计
Gotta stay here, buddy.
知道吗
Okay?
在这等着刽子手来吧
Stay here and wait for the executioner.
很遗憾你的朋友去世了
Sorry your friend is dead.
-早 小凯 -早
- Morning, Kev. - Mornin'.
要来点什么
What can I get you?
我要一杯咖啡 加两块糖
Can I get a coffee, two sugars,
和一个玛芬蛋糕 谢谢
and a bran muffin, please?
-早 -早
- What's up? - Hey, what's up, man?
能问你个事儿吗
Hey, can I ask you something?
当然 说吧
Yeah, sure. Shoot.
你怎么知道自己是基佬的
How did you know you were gay?
是那种本来是直的
Were you, like, straight,
然后想试一试
and then started experimenting
最后就决定做个同性恋了
and just decided that you liked being gay more?
我大概就是知道吧
I... guess I just kinda knew.
所以你一直都知道你更喜欢男人
So you were always positive that you were into dudes more?
也不能这么说吧
I... no, I guess not really.
你也知道 从小
You know when you're younger,
大家都会跟你说
everyone tells you that you're
你应该喜欢女孩子
supposed to be into girls.
所以我在五年级的时候
So I, uh--I kinda went through
有过这么一段时期
this weird phase in fifth grade
我特别喜欢
where I was really into
一个叫卡丽·叶佐的妹子
this chick Carrie Yazel,
但我很确定那是因为
but I'm pretty sure it's just 'cause she was the one
她是最像男人的女生
who looked most like a dude.
直到...
Eh, it wasn't until, uh...
直到什么
Until what?
贾老板
Justin Timberlake.
懂
Yeah.
-他很性感 -是的
- He's hot. - Yep.
那你喜欢我吗
Are you attracted to me?
-不 -为什么
- No. - Why not?
我不够性感吗
I'm not hot?
也性感 但是
Yeah. But I mean--
伊恩 无泡加热豆奶
Ian, soy latte no foam, extra hot.
两块糖和一个玛芬蛋糕
Two sugars and a muffin.
有人给你买♥♥单了
Yours is paid for.
边上那个家伙
The guy at the end of the counter.
我得走了
I gotta run.
你给我付的玛芬蛋糕
You buy my muffin?
是啊
Yeah.
你在撩我吗
Are you hitting on me?
什么
Excuse me?
你想跟我上♥床♥吗
Are you trying to fuck me?
不
N-n-no.
不 我只是 我没有
No, I j-- I just--I, uh--no.
我挺愿意的
'Cause it's not a-- it's not a bad thing
如果你想的话
if you were.
我没生气
I'm not offended.
我也没在拒绝
And I'm not saying no.
我 我很抱歉 我不是那个意思
I'm--I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that.
我只是周行一善
Um, once a week, I-- I try and do a good deed.
-所以 -所以你没在撩我
- So-- - So you're not hitting on me?
对 对 我没有
No. No. No, no.
我行善是随机挑人的
It was totally random. Ah...
我真的希望没有冒犯到你
I really--I hope you're not offended,
因为 那个 我真的
because, you know, I--I just--
你长的很帅 真的 我只是
you're a good-looking dude and everything, I'm just--
我是直男 就是这样
no, I'm straight, so.
哦 好的 谢谢
Oh, okay. Thanks.
嗯没事
Yeah. Sure.
祝你生活愉快
Have a nice day.
那是暗语吗
Is that code?
什么 不是
For what? No.
不 不是暗语
No, it's not code for anything.
就是字面意思 祝你生活愉快
It just means "Have a nice day."
这样
Right.
好吧 抱歉
Okay, sorry.
没事
No. Okay.
祝你生活愉快
Have a nice day.
卧♥槽♥
The fuck?
你们要是找到他 别费力带他回来了
If you do find him, don't bring him back.
除非他清醒过来
Unless he's sober.
我不会再给他机会了
He used up all nine of his lives.
布拉德一直是我们的坚强后盾
Brad's been a rock for us.
现在我们想报答他
And we want to return the favor.
能帮我抱一会儿吗
Would you mind?
我去倒茶
I'll get the tea.
能有个讲话的人真好
It's so nice having somebody to talk to.
我们等了4年
We waited four years--
4年
four years--
才要孩子
to have a baby,
就盼着布拉德能应付得来
hoping Brad could handle it.
谢谢
Thank you.
结果孩子刚生下 他又钻酒坛子里了
And the second we do, he goes off the wagon.
听着 卡米 你应该生气
Listen, Cami, you should be pissed,
没毛病 但酒瘾是病
of course, but it's a disease,
他已经在努力戒了
you know, and he's fighting it.
我不能同时操心两个婴儿
I can't be worried about two babies.
我该操心的是下一份薪水从哪儿来
I have to be worried about where the next paycheck is coming from
和给他喂奶
and then feeding that one!
你带孩子很有天分
You're a natural.
是因为他乖
Uh, I think it was all him.
给妈妈抱 给妈妈抱
There you go. There you go.
来 妈妈抱
Oh, hey there.
乖
I know.
啊 抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我爱布拉德
I love Brad.
清醒时候的他
Sober Brad.
但如果他想自取灭亡
If he wants to kill himself...
别带上我们娘两
...he has to leave us out of it.
卡米
Cami.
你能用手♥机♥追踪布拉德吗
Any chance you can track Brad on your phone?
我天啊
Oh, my God.
喂 我们做了
Hey. Did we?
大概4次吧
Like four times.
那我们有没有用什么
Uh, did we use any...
第一次我试着拔♥出♥来♥了
Well, I did try to pull out the first time.
不是吧 我靠
No. Damn it!
-完了 -怎么了
- No! - What's wrong?
-我怀孕了 -什么
- I'm pregnant! - What?
哪有这么快就知道的
You can't know already.
嗨 早上好 弗兰妮
Hi, good morning, Franny.
你好
Oh, hi.
我就是知道 我能感觉到
I do know. I can feel it.
我正在排卵期
I'm ovulating.
我的胸已经是两倍大了
My boobs are already twice as big.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表