Just on one hand, huh?
更像是被烟管儿给烫的
Looks more like a crack pipe burn.
时不时换只手拿
Switch hands every now and then.
当然要是能戒了更好
Or better yet, lay off the crack.
怎么了 斯基特
What's going on, Skeet?
你可以走了 姬内瓦
You're all set here, Geneva.
明天再见 医生
Maybe I'll see you tomorrow, Doc.
七年前妈妈对我说 在这等着
能行行好吗
他在赛马克和里奇兰街交界处晕倒了
Found him passed out, panhandling over on Cermak and Ridgeland.
有吃饱肚子吗
Getting enough to eat?
大多数时候吧
Most days.
今天外面有点热 伙计
Kinda hot to be out there today, man.
那地方不错 能讨不少
Good corner. Make a lot of money.
你脱水了 我给你拿点电解质水
You're dehydrated. Let me get you some Pedialyte.
行了 今天要大量喝水
All right. Drink plenty of fluids today, man.
你没事吧
You okay?
-没事 -真的吗
- Yep. - You sure?
今天有点为莫妮卡难过
Got kinda sad about Monica today.
真奇怪
It was weird.
也没多奇怪 她去世也没多久
It's not that weird. She hasn't been dead very long.
或许吧
I...guess.
你知道我难过的时候会干什么吗
You know what I do when I get sad?
干什么
What?
去熊后位
Go to Bear Back.
肥基佬去的那家
The chub bar?
-你居然好这口 -越肥越好
- You're into chubs? - The bigger, the better.
我怎么不知道
How did I not know this about you?
你现在知道了
Now you do.
我无法理解
I don't get it.
那今晚我们一起去熊后位
Well, then let's go to Bear Back tonight
到时候你就理解了
and you'll get enlightened.
或者被闷死
Or get smothered.
您有什么需要吗 先生
How can I help you, sir?
我刚找到一份工作 需要开户
Got a new job. Need to open an account,
办工资卡
place for my paychecks.
好的 那您需要签几份文件
Okay, I'll have you fill out a little paperwork.
请出示您的驾照
May I see your driver's license?
我没有
Don't have one.
那您之前在我行开过户吗
Have you had an account with us in the past?
-没有 -其他银行呢
- No. - Another bank?
-也没 -您之前没办理过银行业务
- Nope. - You have no previous banking history?
有过 但不是你想的那样
Not in the way that you mean.
那您有担♥保♥人吗 家属之类的
Is there someone to cosign for you, a family member?
应该没有吧
Probably not.
先生 我试图与您合作
Sir, I'm trying to work with you here.
我们这儿开通支票账户的确没有门槛
We'll open a checking account for anyone,
但您总得给我点儿好处吧
but you gotta give me something.
-口香糖行吗 -也行吧
- Life Saver? - That'll do.
我去给您拿点临时支票
Let me get some temporary checks for you.
霍普金斯学院
这是你家的路虎
That's your Range Rover?
帅
Nice.
他是利亚姆 她是阿尔玛 我的保姆
This is Liam. That's Alma, my nanny.
酷 这车还有车载电视
Hey, cool. You got TVs in your car?
拉好 扣上 准备出发
Click, clack. Make it snap.
安全带 哥们儿
Seat belt, dude.
不系好走不了
Can't go till you put it on.
你好 弗兰妮 今天过得怎么样
Oh, hi, Franny, how was your day?
你都干了什么
What'd you do?
玩娃娃
Play with dolls?
吃饭饭 拉粑粑了吗
Eat num-nums? You go poopies?
你回来我都没听见
I didn't hear you come in.
你看电视睡着了
You were napping in front of the TV.
我不想吵醒你
I didn't wanna wake you up.
你今晚什么时候放学回家
What time do you get home from school tonight?
不知道 放学之后我可能
I don't know. I'll probably get a drink
要和几个朋友去酒吧
with some friends after.
最近我都没怎么见你
I don't really see you anymore.
我现在不就站在你面前吗 笨蛋
You're seeing me now, silly!
你真美
You look nice.
我也觉得
I know, right?
爱你 弗兰妮 晚安
Love you, Franny. Have a good night.
她的吃的在架子最下面一层
Her food's on the bottom shelf.
我是你的男朋友 不是你的保姆
Uh, I-I'm your boyfriend, not your babysitter.
万一我从轮椅上摔下来
What happens if I fall out of my chair
你又不在不能把我扶起来 怎么办
and you're not here to help me up?
真好笑 拜 尼尔
That's funny. Bye, Neil.
你这是刚洗过澡
You just out of the shower?
不是 我跑过来的
No, I ran over here.
这是你们给我留的
Did you leave this for me?
-嗯 随便吃吧 -谢了
- Yeah, help yourself. - Nice.
你没去互助会
Weren't at the meeting.
是的 我需要释放一些压力
No, I needed to blow off some steam.
这总好过猛灌黄汤 对吧
Oh, it's better than slamming down 12 Old Styles, right?
下次要两者兼顾啊
Next time, do both.
什么 边跑边喝吗
What, run and beer?
-跑去参加互助会 -收到
- Run and meeting. - Copy that.
对了 我拿到超声波照片了
Hey, I got the ultrasound photo.
-是吗 -嗯 你看
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah, check it out.
给我看看
Let me see.
-不错啊 -是吧
- It's cute. - Yeah.
你确定这是你的种吗
You sure he's yours?
等你看到他出生后胯下的巨龙
Well, when he comes out with a big dong,
就知道他是我的种了
you'll know he's mine.
所以你为什么有压力需要释放
So why were you blowing off steam?
我今天早上看见到塞拉的前男友了
I saw Sierra's ex this morning.
他差不多都在她身上尿尿标记自己的领地了
He practically pissed on her, marking his territory.
我不知道在她看上他什么了
I don't know what she sees in him.
别管她的事
Stay out of her business.
我在担心她
I'm worried about her.
买♥♥个盆栽 担心盆栽去
Buy a plant. Worry about that.
先生 您对自己目前的手♥机♥供应商满意吗
Sir, are you happy with your current cell phone provider?
没有手♥机♥
Don't have a cell phone.
丢了吗
Did you lose yours?
没买♥♥过手♥机♥
Never had one.
那你想要一个吗
Would you like one?
我日 迪兰
Holy shit, Dylan.
这些都是你偷的
You swipe all these?
什么
What?
那些球鞋
The sneakers.
我爸妈给我买♥♥的
My parents bought them for me.
迪兰 亲爱的 爸爸和我去参加慈善活动
Dylan, honey, Daddy and I are going to a charity event.
阿尔玛会来照看你
Alma's going to be here.
去刷牙准备睡觉了
Gotta brush your teeth and start getting ready for bed.
好的
Okay.
你可以用我的浴室
You can use my bathroom.
-你还有自己的浴室 -你没有吗
- You have your own bathroom? - You don't?
有 家里没人的时候
I do, when no one else is home.
你真喜欢这种
This is seriously your type?
偶尔吧
Sometimes.
哪里吸引你了
What's the attraction?
他们喜欢取悦你 还很温柔
They like to please. They're tender.
两杯威士忌 这些人
Two shots of well whiskey. These guys?
我也不是一直找他们
It's not like I go for them all the time.
只是偶尔我需要善良的人的时候
It's just when I need someone really nice in my life.
比如 这么说
Like, let's say there was,
有个我很喜欢的家伙
this guy that I really loved
他把我扔下三天
and, uh, he deserted me for three days
去和他逃狱的前任去墨西哥
to go to Mexico with his escaped convict ex.
我就会来这里
I would come here,
找个胖男人安抚我
find a chub to worship me.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表