怎么了
What?
你要为自♥由♥付出点代价 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
You gotta make sacrifices for freedom, Muhammad.
你要干什么...
What are you...
-快跑 快跑 -我♥操♥
- Come on, let's go! - Shit.
把大♥麻♥扔了
Yo, ditch the weed!
天啊 托托
Jesus, Toto.
你就是因为闻到大♥麻♥才叫的吗
Is that what you've been barking at?
我♥操♥
What the hell?
这地方不错
Place is looking good.
我稍微打扫了一下
Yeah, I spruced it up a bit.
这段时间我都在这过夜 不想回那拥挤的家
Been sleeping here to get out of my overcrowded house.
我挺喜欢这的
I kind of like it.
谢谢你帮我忙
So thanks for helping me out.
我之前就准备直接拿钉子钉上
I was just gonna throw a nail in it and hammer it down.
天啊 你整死我吧
Jesus, you're killing me.
这种开槽拼接的地板千万别用钉子 会裂的
Never put a nail in the tongue and groove; you'll split it.
好吧
Okay.
你摸摸
Touch it.
什么
What?
木头[勃起]
The wood.
-什么 -摸地板
- What? - The floor.
很有年代感
It's historic.
这次 我真的要付你工钱了
Well, this time, I gotta pay you for your work.
这不算工作 这算慈善
It wasn't work. It was charity.
你意思是给我做慈善
You saying I'm a charity case?
不是 给你的地板
No. Your floors are.
你等会去做什么
What are you doing later?
今晚吗
Tonight?
今天下午
This afternoon.
我有几个朋友要去打保龄球
Some friends are going bowling.
地方挺不错的
Trendy spot.
酒品不错 还减价 应该挺好玩
Good happy hour menu. Should be fun.
你这是约我出去吗
Are you asking me on a date?
只是告诉你我会去哪
Just telling you where I'll be.
因为我不想把事情搞得太复杂
'Cause I don't want to get too complicated.
你无法改变自己的本质
You can't help what you are.
其他的我发短♥信♥给你
I'll text you the info.
有空就过来
Come if you can.
我想把那张照片放大
It'll be an enlarged photo.
我长大了 混球
I'm grown, loser.
我当然知道那是什么照片
Yes, I know what it's a picture of.
那是我的阴♥道♥
It's my vagina.
我去点两杯可乐
I'm gonna go get us some Cokes.
我想把照片挂在他的宿舍里 越大越好
Yeah, I want it hanging up in his dorm room, larger than life.
给我两杯可乐和一点恋爱建议
Can I get two Cokes and some woman advice?
说来听听
Ah-ah, lay it on me.
卡斯蒂因为我要回军校的事
Kassidi's freaking out 'cause I have to go back
特别抓狂
to military school.
她担心我们的感情会因此终结
She's worried it's gonna end our relationship.
她担心得有道理
Well, she's probably right.
青少年时期的恋爱成功率不高
Teenage relationships don't have a high success rate.
青少年时期的恋爱只会带来疱疹和性病
Teenage relationships are only good for herpes and mono.
听起来她是希望你采取举动
Sounds like she's looking for you to make a move.
什么举动
What kind of move?
表现你有多爱她的浪漫的举动
A romantic gesture to show how much you love her.
我曾经为了小维把阴毛剃成了V字形
I once shaved my pubes into a "V" For V.
但看起来更像是"阴♥道♥"的意思
But it looked like it stood for "Vagina."
我的建议 好好想想
My advice, think it through.
有简单点的建议吗
Anything simpler?
乳环 虽小情义深
Nipple piercing. Small but meaningful.
可以把她的名字纹在你心脏的位置
Could get her name tattooed over your heart.
或者把蛋栓起来把绳子给她
Or put a collar around your balls and give her the leash.
她要是给你压力 你就得告诉她放轻松
If she's pressuring you, you need to tell her to fall back.
军校让你上进起来
Military school got your shit together.
不能让任何人把这事给毁了
Can't let anybody screw that up for you.
不过是她帮我赚军校的学费
Well, she helped me earn the money for military school.
她不是要毁掉我 她爱我
She's not trying to screw me up. She loves me.
怎么样 各位 聊什么呢
Mm, 'sup, gang? What are we all talking about?
我们在聊卡尔继续上学
We're talking about how important it is
是很重要的事情
for Carl to stay in school.
真是多谢了 小维 小卡 等等
Thanks a lot, V. Kass, wait up.
你这是在伤我的心
You're mutilating my fucking heart!
这孩子完蛋了
That kid is doomed.
我来找斯维特拉娜·叶夫根尼夫娜
I am looking for Svetlana Yevgenivna,
波扎夫斯塔
Pozhaluista.
斯维特拉娜 客人找
Svetlana! Customer!
弗雷拉尼娅·阿列克谢耶维奇
Freelania Alexeyevich?
操 不会吧
我摆脱了做妓♥女♥的过去 不是吗
I am blast from whoring past, no?
我们出去说
不许说俄语
Hey! No speaking Russian!
五分钟后回来继续卸酒
Five minutes and you're back unloading the liquor stock.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
你帮我偷渡到这个国家
You helped to smuggle me into this country.
弗雷拉尼娅·阿列克谢耶维奇总是知恩图报
Freelania Alexeyevich always repays her debts.
你当年说等你死了
You said you would drop dead
我也不会找到一个能把我从妓♥女♥变成妻子的人
before I could find anyone to turn me from whore to wife.
现在请你去死吧
I would like to see you die now, please.
不可能
Not true.
你当时一直都是食物链底层的
You were always ugly bottom-feeder,
只能给手活
only good for hand jobs.
没错
Very true.
看着你仍然是个
It's too bad you are still...
为穷♥人♥干活的可怜妓♥女♥ 真是让人难过呢
bitter prostitute slave working for poor people.
你要不是这么婊 女士
If you weren't such a cunt, madam,
可能也能嫁个好男人
you might be able to marry well too.
4500块付当年的18公斤润滑油和下♥体♥清洁
$4,500 for 40 pounds of lube and vagina cleanse.
账还清了
Debt repaid.
现在你才是"食物链底层"的
Now you are a "Ugly bottom-feeder."
休息时间结束
Break time's over.
尤恩斯
Youens.
账号♥79877821
Account number 79877821.
好的 充30块
Okay, uh, 30 bucks, please?
好的 能不能
Great, and-and do I get
给我个确认号♥什么的
a confirmation number on that or...
好 好的
Okay. Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
萨尔 她有乳糖不耐症
Sal, she's lactose intolerant.
我写了别加奶酪
I wrote "No cheese."
你还好吗
You okay?
尤恩斯怎么样了
How's Youens doing?
一团糟
Shitty.
他的量刑听证会快到了
He's got a sentence hearing coming up.
我还是生他气 但他也没别人能指望了
And I'm still pissed, but who else has he got, you know?
我不该在乎他的 但是...
Shouldn't give a fuck, but...
他很幸运能有你
He's lucky to have you.
查理怎么样了
How's Charlie?
他真的在努力当个好父亲
He's trying really hard to be a good dad.
你懂吧 该出现的时候出现
You know, showing up when he says he's going to,
也不再总跟我撒谎了
and not lying all the time anymore.
这对卢卡斯真的很好
It's really good for Lucas.
-塞拉 上菜 -好
- Sierra. Listo. - Yeah.
尤恩斯的事很遗憾
Sorry to hear about Youens.
需要帮忙告诉我
If you need anything, let me know.
谢谢
Thanks.
问个问题
Hey, uh, question.
还记得弗兰克告诉你肖恩复吸
You know when Frank ruined your wedding
然后毁了你的婚礼吧
and told you about Sean and the heroin?
老天 为什么要提醒我
Jesus, don't remind me.
要是弗兰克知道却没告诉你 会不会更糟
Would it have been worse if Frank knew and never told you?
发生什么了
What's going on?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表