无♥耻♥家庭
第八季 第十一集
你又没看 不是吧
You again? Really?
什么 你上周干什么去了
What? What could you possibly have been doing
怎么比看剧还重要
more important than watching the show last week?
下面是你错过的剧情
Here's what you missed.
走吧 托托
Come on, Toto.
别跟着我了
Stop following me.
上帝给了我们权利
We have the God-given right
去做自己
to be who we are,
因为上帝讨厌憎恶者
'cause God hates haters.
上帝制♥造♥基佬
我朋友给你找了个地方 是个家庭救护所
My friend found you a place. It's a family shelter.
他们能为你们提供两天的住房♥
They'll have a room for you in two days.
他们能让我们住两天
They can take us in two days?
我们给你盖了油布以防又下雨
Oh, we've got the tarp if it rains again.
要不你们还是继续在这住两晚
Why don't you just stay here for two nights?
菲奥娜 谢谢
Fiona, thank you.
从你屋顶上摔下来那哥们
The dude that fell off your roof?
他要告你
He's suing you?
"原告要求法♥院♥判决被告
"Plaintiff demands judgment against defendants
支付赔偿总额六百万美金"
in the sum of $6 million"?
我♥操♥
Motherfucker.
他杀了我妈
He murdered my mother.
如果他们放了我爸 我就得搬去墨西哥了
They let my father out, I'm moving to Mexico.
看着你仍然是个
It's too bad you are still...
为穷♥人♥干活的可怜妓♥女♥ 真是让人难过呢
bitter prostitute slave working for poor people.
你要不是这么婊 女士
If you weren't such a cunt, madam,
可能也能嫁个好男人
you might be able to marry well too.
黛比
Debbie!
你是不是也收到了卡斯蒂发的这张照片
Did you just get this pic from Kassidi?
我想他们结婚了
I think they got hitched.
我们结婚了 傻瓜
We're married now, silly.
我要生一百个小卡尔
I wanna have 100 baby Carls.
没问题 不过是不是得等我毕业
Sure, uh, but maybe I should finish school.
小卡
Kass.
小卡 快点
Kass. Come on.
塞拉
你没睡吧
你过来多久了
Hey, how long you been out here?
有一会儿了
A while.
对不起 本不想打扰你
I'm sorry. I didn't want to bother you.
塞拉 发生什么事了
Sierra, wh What's going on?
他们把我爸放出来了
They let my dad out.
我无法一个人面对
I just--I couldn't be there alone.
没事的 好吗
Hey, it's all right, okay?
没事的
It's all right.
妈咪
Mommy.
早上好
Morning.
黛比怎么样了
How's Debbie?
听说没事了
Says she's all right.
我准备去医院接她回来
I'm gonna go pick her up at the hospital.
是诉讼文件吗
That your lawsuit?
是啊 真是混♥蛋♥
Yeah. Fuckers.
早上好 利亚姆
Morning, Liam.
利亚姆 你没事吧
Liam, you okay?
卡尔和卡斯蒂折腾了一晚上
Well, Carl and Kassidi were banging all night,
我们没怎么睡
so we didn't get any sleep.
爱情无法阻挡
Can't stop love.
卡尔能娶到那姑娘 我很骄傲
Proud of my Carl for putting a ring on that one.
小妞可有钱了
Little minx is loaded.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
你又是哪位
Who the hell are you?
卢卡斯
Lucas.
塞拉是我妈妈
My mom is Sierra.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我和妈妈在这过夜了
My mom and me slept here.
那是什么 弗兰克
What is that, Frank?
我退休计划的最后一项
The final piece of my retirement plan.
鸡肝
Chicken livers?
和我的社会保障金大礼包
And...my Social Security benefit package.
这位先生...
Mr., um...
杰尔姆·韦塞尔今天退休了
Jerome Wessels is retiring today.
谁
Who?
六年前
Uh, a guy that sat
公交车上坐我旁边的男人
next to me on the bus six years ago.
我的T恤生意
Between my T-shirt business
再加上每个月从山姆大叔那里拿到的支票
and a few monthly checks from Uncle Sam,
我应该可以过上滋润的退休生活
I should have a nice retirement,
只要有一个我亲爱的孩子
so long as I get to live with
能跟我住在一起
one of my loving children.
不可能
No.
我会出力的
I'd pitch in.
洗衣服 还有日常的家务
Laundry, general housekeeping,
就像有个会说英语的住家佣人
like having a live-in maid who speaks English.
你应该现在就去死 弗兰克
You should just die now, Frank,
这样可以为别人省很多麻烦
save everyone a lot of trouble.
韦塞尔先生
Mr. Wessels
会承担一部分家用
will kick in his share.
还有
So will, uh,
杰米·拉米雷斯
Jamie Ramirez
和马克·威尔科克斯也是
and Mr. Mark Wilcox.
不可能
Not a chance.
你们不是吧 我给了你们生命
Seriously? I give you life
你们却在我老的时候对我弃之不顾
and you turn your back on me in my old age?
你们违背了社会契约
You're breaking the social contract,
违背了创建家庭的本意
the very purpose of family.
在亚洲文化里
In Asian cultures,
老人都会得到尊重
the elders are revered.
真是个好主意 搬去亚洲
That's a great idea. Move to Asia.
你真的偷了社会保障卡吗
You're really stealing Social Security cards?
没有 这些是我碰巧
No, I just happened to find these
在冰箱的冷冻鸡肝里找到的
in a bag of liver in our freezer.
你真的结婚了吗
You really got married?
她为我回学校的事大抓狂
Well, she was freaking out about me going back to school.
所以你的解决办法是跟她结婚
So your solution was to marry her?
事情就这样发生了
Things just kinda happened.
早上好 家人们
Morning, fam.
你们俩都是白♥痴♥
You're both idiots.
菲奥娜 你能送我去教堂吗
Fiona, can I get a ride to the church?
对不起 伊恩 我得去急诊室接黛比
Sorry, Ian, I gotta go to the ER and pick up Debbie,
然后我得试着跟公♥寓♥里那个要起诉我的混♥蛋♥
and then I gotta try to talk some sense into this asshole
讲讲道理
in my apartment who's suing me.
黛比怎么了
Hey, what happened to Debbie?
昨晚工作的时候弄伤了脚
She hurt her foot last night at work.
她说没什么大问题
Says it's no big deal.
祝好运
Good luck.
多谢了 拉米雷斯先生
Gracias, Señor Ramirez.
创伤医生稳定了你的脚趾
The trauma doc stabilized your toes,
但你的脚趾还是有很大可能会废掉
but there's a good chance you're gonna lose them.
所以你今天还得去看外科医生
It's critical that you see a surgeon today.
这是你的转诊单
Here's your referral.
他们说下午可以挤出时间给你看看
They said they can squeeze you in this afternoon.
在这里和这里签字
Sign here and here.
局部麻醉剂药效退了后 你会需要这个
You'll need these when the local anesthetic wears off.
一天两次用于缓解疼痛
Twice a day as needed for pain.
还有这个
And here, oh.
我从失物招领处偷来的
I stole this from the lost and found.
就一支
One?
两支的话 医院会收你120刀
You want two, the hospital will charge you 120 bucks.
谢谢
Thanks.
你还好吗
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表