Great.
你准备怎么处理
What are you gonna do about them?
切勿在此扔垃圾
小维 你知道南方人
V, do you know Southerners
能用八十多种不同的方式
have 80 different ways
说"我不知道那个"吗
of saying "I did not know that"?
听着
Listen.
"给我一巴掌 叫我萨利"
"Well, slap my ass and call me Sally."
"坐我脸上
"Well, sit on my face
叫我伯纳德"
and call me Bernard."
谁是伯纳德
Who's Bernard?
你的鹿头标本到了
Your mounted deer head came.
太美了
Beautiful.
他的眼睛 如此深情
His eyes...so soulful,
好像在求我不要打死他
like he's begging me not to shoot him.
我不要这种东西挂在家里
I don't want that thing in my house.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
这是为了酒吧里的肯塔基时间
This is for Kentucky time at the bar,
但我觉得我太过强调自己的背景了
but I think I went overboard with my background.
不像牛仔反而更乡下了
It's less cowboy and more hick.
还是乡巴佬 土包子 我还有好多要学
Or hillbilly. Bumpkin? I have so much to learn.
-小凯 -比如说绿色
- Kev... - Colored greens, for example.
是多色的还是只是绿色
Are they multicolored or just green?
还是说颜色的部分有点种族歧视了
Or is the colored part just, like, racism?
我明白你现在正在经历这个过程
I understand that you're going through something,
我也很支持你
and I support you,
但如果你一个星期后还这个样子
but if this goes on for longer than a week,
我就拿大嘴巴子抽死你
I'ma slap the redneck right off you.
你怎么突然就忍♥不住了
Whoa, what's got you all bowed up?
还因为早上的事情生气
Still pissed off from this morning.
我发现那谁
Found out you-know-who is trying to
骗走了我们的钱
cheat us out of our money
吞了艾莱伯酒吧一半的收入
by splitting the Alibi's earnings down the middle.
什么
What?
她拿一半 给我们一半
She gets half, she gives us half.
她为酒吧的付出确实比我们多
Well, she does do a shit-ton more for the bar than us.
谁给她的权力来做这种决定
What gives her the right to make those kinds of decisions?
我告诉她我们应该一人拿三分之一
I told her we should each get a third.
小维 你别纠结这事了
V, you gotta get over it.
她从来没有为之前的事向我们道歉
She never apologized for what she did to us,
-一次都没有 -小维 这样不健康
- not once. - V, this isn't healthy.
你跟黄蜂掉进可乐罐里似的
You're madder than a hornet in a Coke can.
没错 可乐罐
Yeah, Coke can.
我真的停不下来了
I seriously cannot stop.
对啊 你记得我说他很眼熟时
Yeah, and that look he gave me
他脸上的表情吗
when I said he was familiar.
对 有点招人烦
Yeah, it was kind of skeevy.
我勒个去
Oh, holy shit.
怎么了
What?
"妖精尾巴"
Ah, The Fairy Tail.
他就是总在残疾人厕所隔间里
He's the guy who always asks for
要我给他口的那个人
blow jobs in the handicapped stall
因为他要抓着栏杆支撑自己
'cause he grabs the railing for support.
-不会吧 -没错 我一开始没认出来
- No! - Yeah. I didn't recognize him,
是因为他高♥潮♥的时候
'cause he always pulls his turtleneck
总把高领毛衣拉上来遮住脸
up over his face when he comes.
没准这就是为什么
Well, maybe that's why
他那么快就答应给我们现金
he was so quick to give us the cash.
我应该多要点的
I should've asked for more.
你在干什么
What're you doing?
菲奥娜付钱给我 让我把这些帮派涂鸦
Fiona's paying me to make the gang tags
弄得艺术感强一点
seem more artistic.
她说这样能提升这片街区整体的样子
Says that it's gonna raise the profile of the hood.
我♥操♥ 这是什么味道
Oh, holy fuck, what is that smell?
跟腐坏的鸡蛋一个味
It's like rotten, rancid eggs.
清理隔油池来着 还没时间冲澡
Grease trap. No time to shower.
好吧
All right.
这地方肯定可以
Hey, this place could definitely work.
我明天给地♥产♥经纪人打电♥话♥
I'll call the realtor tomorrow.
-是吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Yeah.
去清理你那公♥寓♥了
Yo, cleaning up the joint?
嗯 把最后一批针头也处理掉了
Yeah. Got the last of the needles.
现在大家在那里转悠不会染上肝炎了
Now folks can walk around without contracting hepatitis.
很贴心啊
Oh, sweet.
你想吃点什么吗
You, uh-- do you want to grab a bite?
我特别想吃点照烧牛肉
I'm craving some teriyaki beef.
当然 我饿坏了
Yeah, sure. I'm starving.
你听说过安全词吧
You ever hear of a safe word?
听说过 "停"怎么样
Yeah. How about "Stop"?
不错 我...我下次试试
That's good. I'll, uh-- I'll try that next time.
你暂时不走
You gonna stick around?
嗯 布拉德留下了这么多活
Yeah. Brad's left all this work.
我得给他收拾这摊子
I gotta pick up his slack.
-谢谢 -他怎么样了
- Thanks. - Yeah. How's he doing?
他累坏了 要被这一切压倒了
Uh, he's tired. Overwhelmed.
他毕竟当爸爸了
You know, he's a dad.
但是有孩子真好
Man, that baby, though.
你有没有想过
You ever wonder if, uh,
别人结婚组成家庭什么的
couples all making families and stuff,
他们会知道些我们不知道的东西
they know something you don't?
要是我想要孩子 我就让我哪个基蜜
If I want a kid, I'll get one of my gay besties
给我拿杯子撸一管
to jack off in a cup for me.
也是 但我是说情侣之间的
Yeah, but I mean with a partner.
没想过 你呢
No. Do you?
有时候
Sometimes.
我也说不上来
I don't know.
你知道不想那样也可以的吧
You know it's okay to not want that too.
不知道为什么每个人都觉得
Don't know where everyone got the idea
人到30岁就必须得套上枷锁繁殖后代才正常
you gotta be yoked and breeding by 30 to feel normal.
说不定你的常态就是跟别人不一样
Maybe your normal is just different.
是啊
Yeah.
下一轮 我们再看几个问题
Okay, next round. Let's see some more questions.
-来吧 -好 好 好
- Do this. - Okay, okay, okay.
快速问答 进行火焰切割时
Lightning round: While flame cutting,
预热火焰应为...
the preheat flame should be...
-中性火焰 -回答正确
- Neutral! - Yes.
切割宽度称为什么
What is the width of a cut called?
切面
Kerf!
最大安全工作压力是多少
The maximum safe working pressure?
-15psi -每平方英寸15磅
- 15 psi! - 15 pounds per square inch!
"方形波"指的是...
"Square wave" refers to...
输出功率的形状
The shape of the output power!
妈的 没错
Ah, shit, right.
你真的很棒
Ah, damn, you are good.
这考试我们肯定能拿下
And we're gonna ace this shit.
没错 当然了
Yeah. Yeah, definitely.
我们明天考完试之后
Hey, are we still, uh, driving your car to Joplin
还是要开车去乔普林庆祝的吧
after exam tomorrow to celebrate?
当然了 我会带摇♥头♥丸♥
Oh, fuck yeah. I'll bring the E.
你要一起吗 小黛
Debs, you down?
-我不确定啊 -来吧
- I don't know, guys. - Come on.
你应该放松放松
You've earned some chill time.
我从来没有与弗兰妮分开超过一天
I've never been without Franny for more than a day.
她有她奶奶呢 她不会有事的
She has her abuela, right? She'll-she'll be fine.
我考虑考虑
I'll think about it.
你真是个好妈妈
You're such a good mom, man.
我太他妈爱那孩子了
Fucking love that kid so goddamn much.
我为了她可以杀人
Fucking murder someone for that kid.
你们觉得莫妮卡会为我那么做吗
Do you think Monica would do that for me?
根本不可能
No fucking way.
我妈妈也烂透了
My mom's a piece of shit too.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表