无♥耻♥家庭
第八季 第六集
日了狗了
Oh, for fuck's sake.
上周有什么要紧的事
What were you doing last week
竟然连剧都没看
that was so important you missed the episode?
好好看吧
Well, here it is.
要不然继续看我们干
Unless you wanna watch us.
滚蛋
Fuck off.
没错 滚蛋
Yeah, fuck off.
福特戒疗院我去了三次
I was at Betty Ford three times.
一直戒不了
It didn't work for me.
你五天就让我戒毒了
You cleaned me up in five days.
诺拉·简的父母还会给你两千五
Nora-Jean's folks are gonna give you $2,500
来一套捕鼠器定制戒毒疗程
for the Beaver Trap Detox Special.
我准备好回归本我了
I'm ready to go back to who I was--
一个正直公民
an upstanding citizen.
我相信第二次机会
I believe in second chances.
欢迎加入木草明 加拉格先生
Welcome to Lumber Lawn and Lighting, Mr. Gallagher.
-怎么了 -我那白♥痴♥老爸刚走进来了
- What? - My stupid dad just walked in.
你想离开这里吗
You want to get out of here?
当然
Yeah, sure.
乔普林 我们来了
Joplin, here we come.
罗德不想嗑药
Rod doesn't want any E,
所以提出先由他开车
so he said he'll drive first.
你现在可以考虑下
You might want to think about
找个新担♥保♥人了
finding that new sponsor now.
你家孩子需要你
Hey, your kid needs you.
教堂的支票 这是预付款
Check for the church. It's a down payment.
-你是谁 -青少年收♥容♥所♥
- Who are you? - The youth shelter.
等等 收♥容♥所♥就是你和特雷弗
Wait, the shelter is you and Trevor?
我再也不在为寻求更好的自己感到愧疚了
And I'm over feeling guilty for wanting to better myself.
我向孩子们保证会拿到教堂 菲奥娜
I promised those kids that church, Fiona.
你♥他♥妈♥再找一座教堂
Find another fuckin' church!
太不公平了
I mean, it's incredibly unfair.
我最生气的是
What pisses me off most
伊恩知道我并不反对
is that Ian knows I'm not against
给孩子们找个收♥容♥所♥
a shelter for those kids.
我爱螺丝刀
I love screwdrivers.
只是...
It's just...
不能在我后院搞
not in my backyard.
看 我他妈说了 也没什么大不了的
There. I fuckin' said it, and I didn't catch on fire.
当你用力拧东西的时候...
The thing is, when you're screwing something hard...
我又不是为富不仁的混♥蛋♥
It's not like I'm some rich jerkoff
担心一群流浪汉
who's worried that his view is gonna be spoiled
把视野给污染了
by a bunch of homeless people.
...会感到无比满足
...it's just satisfying.
你到底有没有听我抱怨
Are you even listening to me complain?
没有
No.
但是你是他姐姐
But you are his sister.
你觉得他应该跟你站在一边
You think he'd be on your side.
对 我们是一家人
Right. It's my own family.
如果这幢公♥寓♥的投资搞砸的话
If I screw up this apartment building investment,
要住收♥容♥所♥的人就是我了
I'm gonna be the one living in a shelter.
对这里我已经倾尽所有了
I've put everything I've got into this.
心血 汗水
Blood, sweat.
我靠
Oh, fuck.
是卡迪纳尔夫人吗
Is that Mrs. Cardinal?
她交过房♥租吗
Did she ever pay?
没有 三周前我给了她一周期限
No. I gave her a week three weeks ago.
至今只听到一声狗叫
All I've heard since is a bark.
卡迪纳尔夫人
Mrs. Cardinal?
不要再学狗叫了
No more fake dog barking.
你这间房♥子漏水了
There's a water leak coming from your apartment.
我得进来看看
I have to come in.
我要进来了
I'm coming in.
卡迪纳尔夫人
Mrs. Cardinal?
天啊 这味儿
Jesus, that smell.
天啊
Oh, God.
卡迪纳尔夫人
Mrs. Cardinal!
天啊
God!
这是火灾隐患
This is a fire hazard.
还有
And...
各种安全隐患
...all sorts of other hazards.
老天 感觉病菌在顺着腿往上爬
God, I can feel diseases crawling up my legs.
你好
Hi.
还真的有狗
There really is a dog.
你好
Hi.
我靠
Oh, fuck!
不 不 不 不
No. No, no, no.
我靠
Oh, fuck.
天啊 不会吧
Oh, God, no.
不
Oh, no.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
别 别这样
No, don't do that.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我♥操♥
Fuck!
你好啊 宝贝
Hey there, sweetie.
你是不是个小可爱
Aren't you the cutest little thing?
你是不是个小可爱
Are you the cutest little thing?
你就是 你就是
Yes, you are. Yes, you are.
-妮莎 -她还好吧
- Hey, Ness. - She okay?
不好 卡迪纳尔太太死了
No, Mrs. Cardinal's dead.
我的天呐
Oh, gosh.
对 可能已经死了几天了
Yeah, probably for a few days.
-太糟糕了 -是啊
- That's terrible. - Yeah.
可爱的小狗狗 你很需要关爱 不是吗
This little lovely bunny... you just need some love, don't you?
是不是 是的 你就是
Don't you? Yes, you do.
你就是
Yes, you do.
妮莎 有件事你可能得知道
Ness, there's--there's something you should probably know
关于这只狗的
about that dog.
什么
What?
日出而作啊 儿子
You're up with the sun, my son.
我得载菲奥娜去她的房♥子那
I had to drop Fiona off at her building
这样我好用她的车假扮优步
so I could use her car to fake Uber.
你给吸毒的吃饭没
Did you feed the junkie?
嗯 她说她已经好了想回家了
Yeah. She said she was cured and wanted to go home.
他们都这么说
That's what they all say.
你放学后能帮我喂她点水吗
You water her after school for me?
我该多要点的
I should get more.
吸毒的都很恶心
Junkies are nasty.
儿子 毒瘾是种病
Son, addiction is a disease.
不要对那些被诅咒折磨的人评头论足
Try not to judge the afflicted by the curse.
-妈的 -怎么了
- Shit. - What's wrong?
我问学院能不能帮我什么的
I asked the Academy if they'd help me out or anything, you know?
但他们断然回绝我了
But they turned me down flat.
该死的科曼奇佬拿了全额 我一个子都没有
Damn Comanche gets a full ride, and I don't get a cent.
很难去嫉妒给美国原住民兄弟的
Difficult to begrudge a little restitution
一点小恩惠
for our Native American brothers.
你还需要多少
How much more you need?
算上楼下那个吸毒的那份 我还差4227块
After the junkie downstairs, I'll still be $4,227 short
这才是第一个学期的学费
for this first semester.
如果我给你五千块要你杀了菲奥娜呢
What if I give you $5,000 to kill Fiona?
谋杀是死罪 伊恩
Murder's a capital crime, Ian.
给我十块我就干
I'd do it for ten.
你应该当成公益服务来做
You should be doing it as a public service.
请告诉我这是什么
And what, pray tell, is this?
是封信 弗兰克
That is a letter, Frank.
不敢苟同
I beg to differ.
这其实是邀请我进入中产阶级的邀请函
It is, in fact, my invitation to the middle class.
我第一张不是靠诈骗得来的信♥用♥卡♥
My first non-fraudulent credit card.
我正式步入中产阶级了
I am officially in the club.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表