拜托你帮我查清
Please find out why
那对艺术家兄弟为什么不买♥♥了
the artist brothers bailed.
现在你要为自己婊气冲天道歉
And now apologize for being a mega-cunt.
我道歉
I apologize.
原因
For?
为我的
For being a...
婊气冲天
mega-cunt.
我考虑一下
Let me think about it.
我不
Nope.
要找到价位合适的住处
Uh, and it's been a challenge
难度真的很大
to find affordable housing.
有一处街区
The hoods where the kids
环境真的很好
would have the chance to flourish--
可惜超出了我们的预算
they're just out of our price range,
但是我们找到了另一处 颇具潜力
but, um, we found a potential place
那个街区正在转型中
in a transitional neighborhood.
我是南区人
So I'm from the South Side...
多少钱
How much?
一个月租金5000
Uh, it's five grand a month to lease,
押金5000
with a five-grand deposit.
那是一间教堂 很大
It's a church. It's huge.
我想感谢您
I wanna acknowledge, uh,
迄今为止慷慨的赠与 弗里特先生
how much you've already given us, Mr. Fleet--
叫我昆汀
Quinton, please.
您是我们的最大赞助人
Well, you're our primary benefactor,
是您让我们得以帮助了这么多孩子
and you're the reason we're able to help so many.
预付1万
Ten grand, up front?
现金
In cash?
那真是太好了
That would be great.
我会让我妻子的助手把钱汇给你们
I'll have my wife's assistant wire you the money.
不用谢
You're welcome.
对 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
我感觉在哪儿见过你
I feel like I know you from somewhere.
我平时四处跑
I get around.
你是86街教堂的中介吗
You the agent for the church on 86th?
红篷车地♥产♥
抱歉 我带人看♥房♥♥子要迟到了
I'm sorry. I'm late for a showing.
我名下的公♥寓♥楼就在那附近
I own a-an apartment building around the corner.
为什么你们还没能找到正经的租客呢
Why haven't you been able to get a decent tenant in there?
已经有人排队租赁了
We have someone lined up to lease.
是家收♥容♥所♥ 我听说了
A homeless shelter. I heard.
教堂很难卖♥♥ 大家担心闹鬼
Churches are tough. People are afraid they'll be
怕有虐待狂修女和受虐的辅祭
haunted by ghosts of sadistic nuns
阴魂不散
and abused altar boys.
那你做下推广啊
So reach out to some businesses.
我有
I have,
但那家教堂太破了
and that property's a disaster.
那就修一下
So fix it up.
那里 那里地方很大 价格也优渥
Uh, it's a-it's a big space at a great price
那个街区也很有发展前景
in an up-and-coming neighborhood.
总会有哪个正经人想买♥♥的
Someone decent is gonna want to buy it.
那里无法供暖
It's impossible to heat,
外墙整体需要翻新
the whole exterior needs renovation,
空调没有 一半的窗户都是碎的
there's no AC, half the windows are broken,
管道系统还是上世纪50年代的
the plumbing is from the '50s,
而且现在它还成了
and it's now home, sweet home,
一拨瘾君子的美丽家园
to a small village of drug addicts.
你希望新进租户上档次
You want a better class of tenants in there?
那你去清理啊
You go clean it up.
怎么样啊 哥们儿 这个给你
What's going on, man? There you go.
哥们儿 抱歉啊 家里有点乱
Hey, man, sorry about the mess.
不 没事 不要紧
Oh, no, it's no problem. Don't worry about it.
这是卡米 我的未婚妻
This is Cami, my fiance.
嗨 你好
Hi, how you doing?
抱歉 我袒胸露乳的
Excuse the boob.
我有条哺乳巾 不知道放哪儿了 但是
I have a nursing cover somewhere, but...
我太累了不想拿
too tired to get it.
没关系
Ah, it's no problem.
孩子奶♥子♥我见得多了
I've been around babies and boobs a lot, so...
谢谢你过来 哥们儿
Thanks for coming over, man.
我现在脑子里一团浆糊
I don't know my ass from my head.
没事 那个
Ah, it's all good. Um...but look, uh,
开雷克萨斯留山羊胡子那哥们儿
the guy with the Lexus and the goatee
打电♥话♥问他那辆哈雷
called about his Harley.
操
Oh, shit.
我看都没来得及看上一眼
I never got a chance to look at it.
听着 你能不能去检查一下张力带
Look, uh, could you check the, uh, tension belt
和油管 然后把刹车片给换了
and the fuel hose, replace the brake pads?
-行行 没问题 -好
- Yeah, yeah, it's no problem, man. - Cool.
你想抱下他吗
You wanna hold him?
嗯
Yeah.
他快吃饱了
He's just about done.
用下洗手液
Just use the sanitizer.
当然
Yeah, of course.
好了
Okay.
我知道
Oh, I know.
你要打个招呼吗
You wanna say hi?
小可爱 让我抱抱
Hey, gorgeous. I got you.
让我抱抱
I got you.
让我抱抱
I got you.
哥们
Man, hey!
看你的小鼻子
Wow, look at that tiny nose!
我觉得你需要找个临时担♥保♥人
Listen, I-I think you need to get an interim sponsor.
没事 我等着就行
That's all right. I'll wait.
不行
No, you-you won't.
你要是凌晨两点情绪崩溃
Look, if you lose your shit at 2 a.m.
需要找个人谈谈 你没法来找我
and you need someone to talk to, that guy can't be me.
暂时不行了
I mean, not for a while, you know?
这里面有些人戒酒的时间比我长
Some of these guys have been sober longer than me.
他们都很优秀
All of them are superior humans.
我跟他们说了你可能会打电♥话♥过去
I warned them you might be calling.
拿着
Take it.
加拉格先生 谈一下
Mr. Gallagher, a word.
利亚姆今天考试不及格
Liam failed his exam today.
十个问题只答对了两个
He only got two out of ten questions correct.
我看不懂那些问题
I didn't understand the questions.
什么样的问题
What kind of questions are we talking?
基础完形填空
Basic word association.
"詹妮弗空格胶水
"Jennifer blanked the glue
完成了项目"
and finished her project."
选项是 "涂上"
The choices were "Applied,"
"踢" 或是 "切开"
"Kicked," Or "Sliced."
利亚姆把选项划掉写了"吸"
Liam scribbled them out and wrote "Sniffed."
严格说来可以这么填
Well, technically, it works.
还有什么题目
What else you got?
"前门通往门庭
"The front door is to the foyer
后门通往"
as the back door is to..."
选项是"人行道" "厨房♥" "大街"
The choices were "Sidewalk," "Kitchen," "Street."
他写了"阴♥茎♥"
He wrote "Penis."
他怎么可能知道
How the hell would he know
门庭是什么
what a foyer is?
我们难道是洛克菲勒家族吗
What are we, the Rockefellers?
这些是私立学校课程的
These questions are standardized
标准试题
across the private school curriculum--
有利于那些
To favor the students
懂得其意义的学生
who understand the references.
这是文化偏见
This is cultural bias.
你虽然收留了他
You'll put his face on your brochure,
但你忽视了他的背景
but you ignore his background.
我明白您的困扰 加拉格先生
I understand your concerns, Mr. Gallagher--
很好
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表