- Yep. - This is a test
咱们家心灵成长的考验啊
of our family's spiritual growth.
我原谅他并且祝他一路顺风
I forgive him and wish him peace on his journey.
我们还要让"南区圣弗兰西斯"
How much longer are we gonna be putting up
在家里呆多久
with St. Francis of the Southside?
永无止境的人生蜕变是一种日常实践 利普
Permanent life change is a daily practice, Lip.
我刚迈入自己象征性的30岁
I've just entered my symbolic 30s
我得展现出全新的成熟风范
and they require a new sense of maturity.
那你象征性的20岁呢
What happened to your symbolic 20s?
我们在启蒙时代成长的很快
We grow up fast in the age of enlightenment.
很好 弗兰克迈入了他的30岁
That's great, so Frank's in his early 30s
而我却回到了青春期
and I'm back in puberty.
我每天早上都鸡儿梆硬 不得不打飞机
I'm getting a boner every morning and having to whack off.
你最近没和别人上♥床♥
You're not getting laid?
没有 这算是戒酒规则之一
No, it's part of the rules of sobriety.
我这段时间应该避免和别人
You know, I'm supposed to stay away from relationships
-建立感情 -谨记规则 儿子
- for a while. - Ooh, beware of rules, son.
当你重置生物钟时才会发生真正的改变
Real change happens when you reset your internal clock.
真是谢谢您充满父爱的建议了
Thanks for the fatherly advice.
到了30岁就该学着成为一个可靠的男人
Your 30s are all about becoming a stand-up man.
并迎接为人父的角色
And learning to embrace fatherhood.
真可惜你没有孩子可以糟蹋了
Too bad you're out of kids to screw up.
话不是这么说的 我还有利亚姆
That's so not true. I've still got Liam.
他是这个家里唯一一个没有被你们那个
He's the only Gallagher who hasn't been ruined
叫莫妮卡的疯子妈糟蹋的孩子
by that whirlwind known as Monica.
我会用我从一开始就应该采取的教育方式
And I'm going to parent him the way I should've been
来教导他 好吗 儿子
parenting all along, right, son?
咱们按时到校
Let's get you to school on time.
好家教的第一步就是
The first step in good parenting:
守时
punctuality.
我们走
Let's go.
那畜生就这么突然冒出来了
Bastard just shows up out of nowhere?
而且看着还像个土豪
Lookin' like a million bucks.
发型也不错
Nice haircut.
肯定戒毒了
Musta gotten clean.
也许他想让我知道他戒毒了
Maybe he wants me to know he got clean?
没人在乎他想什么 菲奥娜
Who cares what he wants, Fiona?
他就是弗兰克的翻版
He's another Frank.
发生了啥
What?
你他♥娘♥的♥谁
The hell are you?
我是救了你这颗毒虫脑袋的人 智障
The one who freed your drug-addled head, moron.
不用谢
You're welcome.
这笔焊工费我会算到你的房♥租上
I'm adding your welding fee to your rent.
你得在这装个路灯
You need lights back here.
不然很危险
It's unsafe.
谁都可能碰上这种事
Coulda happened to anybody.
没错 磕了药的人
Yeah, anyone on heroin.
捡好你的针头
And pick up your needles.
我不想再看到这些东西出现在附近了
I don't wanna see this shit around here anymore.
不是我的
Not mine.
那是谁的
Well, then whose is it?
这附近很多吸毒的
Plenty of users around here.
我得把弗兰妮送去西莉亚家
I gotta get Franny to Celia's.
单亲妈妈不容易 只好兴师动众
It takes a village, being a single mom.
好 给你
All right. Here.
谢谢你听我发肖恩的牢骚
Thanks for letting me bitch about Sean.
你不需要他 菲奥娜
You don't need him, Fiona.
你是一个自强自立的女人 就像我一样
You're a strong, independent woman, just like me.
-我们走 弗兰妮 -去吧
- Come on, Franny. - Come on.
需要我帮忙吗
You need some help with any of that?
自强自立
Independent!
留给一个年轻人做出正确选择的
A fella doesn't get too many chances
机会不是很多
to get it right.
我已经搞砸了五次
And I've blown it five times.
你算是上天给我的奖励 儿子
You're sort of my bonus round, son.
所以我想让你告诉我 我该怎么做
So I want you to tell me, what can I do
才能成为一位好父亲
to be a better father?
不知道
I don't know.
你同学的家长为他们做些什么
Well, what do your classmates' parents do for them?
一个叫做信托基金的东西
Something called a trust fund.
恐怕已经被我抽光了
I'm afraid I smoked that one up already.
利亚姆 好啊
Hey, Liam, what's up?
利亚姆 我家人下周末要去卡波度假
Hey, Liam, my family's taking a trip to Cabo next weekend.
-你要来吗 -我得看看我的时间表
- Wanna come with us? - Gotta check my schedule.
我们走
Let's go.
该死
Damn it.
这人行道也该修修了
Someone needs to fix this sidewalk.
需要帮助吗
Need some help?
这是我的艾特伍德鞋 简直无语
It's my Atwoods. This is unbelievable.
能给我看看吗
May I?
工人总是随身携带工具出门
A working man never leaves home without his tools.
你是利亚姆的父亲
You're Liam's dad?
-弗兰西斯 -辛西娅
- Uh, Francis. - Cynthia.
我儿子总是在说利亚姆
My son cannot stop talking about Liam.
助学金学生融入得这么好真让人欣慰
It's nice to see a financial aid student fitting in so well.
-你肯定很安心 -充满希望更合适
- You must be relieved. - Hopeful's more like it.
他是我手里最后一个好筹码
He's the last good chip I've got.
希望别输掉
Just trying not to crap out.
应该好了
That might do it.
至少你可以走去商店了
At least get you to a store.
-我来帮你穿吧 -好
- Allow me. - Okay.
谢谢你 弗兰西斯
Thank you, Francis.
这学校需要更多你这样的父亲
Could use more dads like you at this school.
希望能经常见到你
Hope to see you around a lot more.
我就睡了两个小时
I got two hours of sleep.
凯米之前早产恐惧
Cami had a premature labor scare.
听着挺不容易的
Sounds rough.
没凌晨4点跑了5家711便利店
Not as rough as running to five different 7-Elevens
给凯米买♥♥巧克力蛋糕难
to find Cami Ho Hos 4:00 a.m.
给你们搞到了最后一批
Got the last of the
有糖浆带糖粉裹了巧克力的甜甜圈
glazed, powdered, and chocolate batch for you guys.
谢了
All right, thanks.
有需要叫我
Let me know when you need to be topped off again.
谢谢
Thank you.
馊主意
Bad idea.
我连在梦里滚床单都不行
I can't even get laid in my dreams.
非要滚的话 试试无附带条件的性关系
If you gotta, then try no-strings sex.
但你得跟女方说清楚
But you gotta be up front with the women.
跟她们说你在戒酒 你不能谈恋爱
Tell 'em you're in recovery and you can't do a relationship.
操
Shit.
凯米宫缩更厉害了
Cami's got more contractions.
但愿别又是虚惊一场
Hope it's not another false alarm.
祝你好运
All right, good luck, man.
谢了
Thanks.
威尔逊先生 我是你的邻居卡尔·加拉格
Mr. Wilson. Carl Gallagher, sir. I live up the street.
米尔贝里军校C连
C Company at Millberry Military Academy.
我知道你家里被盗了
I understand you were the victim of a robbery
我想让你知道 作为
and I just wanted to let you know, as a fellow
一个军人 我会尽全力
man in uniform, I'ma do everything in my power
找到那混♥蛋♥
to find that son of a bitch
让他知道没人能在我眼皮底下招惹老兵
and show him that nobody fucks with a vet on my watch.
我会找回你的勋章的 先生
I'ma get you your medals back, sir.
呼啊
Hoorah.
妮莎 什么事
Hey, Nessa, what's up?
巴希尔准备搬进来
Bahir is here to move in.
说你该给他钥匙
Says you're supposed to meet him with the keys.
靠 他早到了
Fuck, he's early.
跟他说我马上就来
Uhh, all right. Tell him I'm on my way.
没问题 我们边盯着对方边等你
No prob. We'll just stare at each other till you get here.
之前的事我很抱歉
Sorry about earlier.
我不是故意突然出现的
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表