这鞋子亮得能当镜子照
by the end of the day.
这些数字真可观 加拉格
Well, these are impressive numbers, Gallagher.
你把这地方经营得很好
You really got this place humming.
谢谢夸奖
Thanks.
你在卖♥♥86号♥街上那间教堂吗
So you're selling the church over on 86th?
对 我本来打算开♥发♥这个街区 但...
Yeah, I was looking to develop the whole block, but...
我没法将这里
I can't get it, uh,
分区来增加人口流动密度
rezoned to increase the density,
现在变成了累赘
so now it's a liability,
因为只要有一个瘾君子在那吸毒过量
'cause one of those dopeheads ODs in there,
他们会把我头告烂
then they're gonna sue my ass.
有人出价了吗
You got any offers yet?
一个收♥容♥所♥想租
A shelter is looking to lease it.
收♥容♥所♥
A shelter?
那不是会损害房♥产价值吗
Well, won't that be hard on property values?
我的公♥寓♥离那只有两个街区的距离
My building's only two blocks away.
还有另外两兄弟对那里感兴趣
Well, the only other interest is from these two brothers
他们想找个地方开画廊
who were looking for an art gallery,
但他们找到了另外一个地方
but they found another space,
我也不怪他们
and I can't say as I blame them,
因为那间教堂就是地狱
'cause that church is a hellhole.
你可以重新装♥修♥
Well, you could fix it up.
你应该买♥♥下
You should buy it.
多少钱
Well, how much is it?
20万
Two hundred grand,
三年后还会再翻一倍
and it'll be worth twice that in three years.
我买♥♥不起
Nah, I-I can't-I can't swing that.
我得尽快脱手
Well, I gotta unload it soon,
赶在被他们说成是历史古迹之前
before they declare it a goddamn historic landmark, so...
再来杯健怡可乐
Diet Coke, please.
冰少放点
Light on the ice.
我发誓 那共♥党♥婊♥子♥
I swear, that commie bitch
绝对是想逼我杀人
is gon' drive me to murder.
真不敢相信你又和她共事了
I can't believe you have to work with her again.
太不爽了 小凯简直要把我逼疯
Oh, it's awful, and Kev's driving me nuts,
居然想和那帮俄♥国♥人比赛
trying to compete with the Russians
完全进入了肯德基乡巴佬模式
by going full-on Kentucky fried redneck.
我真♥他♥妈♥要疯了
Losing my damn mind.
把这个拿给玛戈
Bring this to Margo?
能让我再回这打工吗
Yo, can I get my old job back?
我需要钱付军校学费
I need money for military school.
一个科曼奇混球抢走了我的奖学金
Comanche bastard took my scholarship money.
卧♥槽♥ 你还能弄回来吗
Shit. Can you get it back?
估计不能
I don't think so.
你要的话我可以借你
Well, I can lend you the money, if you need.
不
No.
军事领袖的第三大守则
Third principle of military leadership:
寻求责任 承担责任
seek responsibility and take responsibility.
我得靠自己重回学校
I need to earn my own way back into school.
行吧
Okay.
已经有人洗盘子了
I already got someone on dishes.
拜托 我什么都愿意干
Please. I'll do anything.
我来清洗隔油池
I'll empty and clean the grease trap.
不行
No!
那味儿好几天都散不掉
You won't be able to shake the smell for days.
你真要干吗
Really?
好吧 但你得等午餐高峰期过去
All right, but you gotta wait till the lunch rush dies down.
不能让客人闻到那味道
I can't have customers around for that.
换班啦
Shift change.
俄♥罗♥斯♥时间结束
Russian hour is over.
现在是肯德基州时间
It's Kentucky time.
非热血美国人的同志
Everybody who isn't a red-blooded American,
麻烦出去
please exit the premises.
大家听好
现在出去 那个傻大个会
收你们双倍酒钱
走吧
大家要去哪
Where's everybody going?
卧了个槽
Holy shit.
怕是有60个俄♥罗♥斯♥人走了
Like, 60 Russians just walked out.
得想想办法怎么把我的人弄进来
Gotta figure out how to get my people in here.
你知道南方人和西方人是不同的吧
You know there's a difference between Southern and Western?
学习总有个过程 科密特
There's a learning curve, Kermit.
意思是不会再有乌克兰顶拳礼了吗
Does this mean no more Ukrainian fist bumps?
没有什么
No what?
就是伏特加加可乐
Shot of vodka and a bump of coke,
俄♥罗♥斯♥时间专享调酒
for Russian hour.
她真他♥娘♥的♥是个人才
She's a fucking pinko genius.
被小家伙缠住了
Got a little human stuck to you.
得把迈尔斯带出来
Had to get Miles out of the house
卡米才能有空睡会觉
so Cami could get some sleep.
带孩子挺像那么回事儿
Kid looks good on you.
我居然当爹了
I'm a fucking dad.
还以为自己活不过25岁 看看现在的我
Didn't think I'd live past 25. Now look at me.
你看上去不咋地
Yeah, you look like shit.
我昨晚就睡了三个小时
I had three hours of sleep last night.
前天晚上只有两个小时
Two the night before.
还只吃了冷冻蔬菜卷饼
I've eaten nothing but frozen veggie burritos.
-天哪 -你等会儿
- Jesus...- You, uh--you wanna
要不要和我们一起去互助会
hit a meeting with us later?
不了 我得回去
No, I gotta head back.
卡米的父母就要来了
Cami's parents are flying in.
家里还一团糟呢
Place is a fucking mess.
孩子出生前 我没抽出空
Look, I didn't have a chance to sign the employee checks
签员工支票
before the baby came.
你能晚一点的时候
Can you, uh, grab them from the shop
从店里取出来送去我家吗
and swing by my place later?
当然
Yeah, sure.
就在我桌子上
They're on my desk.
-再见 -见到你们很开心
- Bye. - Nice seeing you guys.
-我也是 -回头见
- Yeah, you too. - Later.
-看着不错嘛 -这东西很棒的
- That looks great. - It's really cool.
用手♥机♥就能查看摄像头了
You can check the camera with your phone.
原来是家收♥容♥所♥想租那个教堂
So some, uh, shelter wants to rent out the church, it turns out.
-妈的 -是啊
- Fuck. - Yeah.
真的吗
Really?
那些无家可归的人吗
Like, homeless people and shit?
没有别人感兴趣了吗
No one else was interested?
一间画廊大概有过不到一秒的兴趣
An art gallery was for, like, half a second.
梅尔在艺术馆做公♥关♥
Mel does PR for the Art Institute.
她可以搞清楚他们是谁 为什么改变主意
She can find out who they were, why they changed their mind,
看他们会不会再作考虑
if they'd reconsider.
友情提示 你女人和我合不来
Little reminder: your girlfriend and I don't get along.
再接再厉
Well, try harder.
长根鸡♥巴♥ 增重40磅
Grow a cock, gain 40 pounds.
我有点事要办 回见
I gotta run some errands. Later.
去啊
Go.
你能行的
You got this.
喂 等下
Hey, hang on.
我需要你帮我个忙
Hey, I gotta ask you a favor.
他们要把那个教堂卖♥♥了
Uh, the church squat is for sale.
之前有对艺术家兄弟有兴趣把它改成画廊
Some artist brothers were interested in it for a gallery,
结果又放弃了
but they bailed.
我希望你能帮我查清原因
I was hoping you could find out why.
你求人的时候态度真好
You're really nice when you need something.
嘴可真甜
A little sweetie pie.
你到底帮不帮我
Are you gonna help me or not?
我希望你能
I want you to grovel,
再奴颜卑膝一点
just a little bit.
来吧
Go on.
拜托了
Please.
拜托什么
Please what?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表