帮我递一下那把铲子行吗
Hey, hand me that little spade over there--
算了
Ah, heck, you know what?
没事 不用了
Never mind, forget it.
反正我手都沾满泥土了
I'm already covered in dirt.
西里老师告诉我们利亚姆考试的事了
Mrs. Seery told us about Liam's test.
家长们已经组建了一个委员会
The parents have assembled a committee
要消除标准化测试里的文化偏见
to eliminate cultural bias in standardized testing.
我们正向国会情愿
We're petitioning Congress to support
支持"每一个学生都成功♥法♥案"
the Every Student Succeeds Act,
我们在着手召开圆桌会议
and we're instituting a round table
让每道考题根据种族和经济情况
to open each exam question to multiple interpretations
都有多重解读
based on ethnic and economic considerations.
这是很好的开始
It's an excellent start,
我很乐意带头
and I'm happy to lead the charge,
然而有时候 我觉得
although sometimes I feel like
我们的旅程有这么大
our journey is this big
而委员会只有这么小
and a committee is this big.
你的手
Your hands...
好脏
filthy.
有些员工喜欢戴手套
Some employees like to wear gloves.
我则享受双手插入湿润泥土的感觉
I prefer the sensation of my bare hands in the moist soil.
真希望我能在舒服点的地方打炮
Wish I could get laid someplace comfortable,
比如在床上之类的
like with a bed or...
再给我看你的手
Show me your hands again.
你的指甲实在太脏了
Your fingernails are so dirty!
告诉我你去年税后赚了多少钱
Now tell me how much you made last year, without taxes.
我不知道
I don't know.
大概两千吧 而且我也不纳税
Two grand, maybe, and I don't pay taxes.
首先 我要你向我们道歉
Okay. First, I want an apology from you to us.
然后 我希望我们三人坐下
Second, I want the three of us to sit down,
一起想明白...
figure out exactly...
-过来 -我们应该...
- Come here. - ...what we--
看样东西
Look at something.
我还没说完呢
I was talking.
过来
Come.
我轮班期间
During my shift,
收入是这个数
I bring in this number.
你和凯文
During your shift
两人轮班时间加起来
and Kevin's shift, combined,
收入是这个数
you bring in this number.
哪个数字更大
Which is bigger?
你的
Yours.
多多少
By how much?
三倍
Three times.
我希望薪水按利润百分比给我
I want percentage of the profits.
你靠非法手段赚取利润就不行
Not when you're making that profit off illegal shit.
你在想什么 在我的酒吧贩毒
What the hell you thinking, selling drugs in my bar?
如果我们被抓到 整个酒吧都完了
If we get busted, the whole place goes down,
不只是你那三分一
not just the third you own.
好吧
Fine.
我会处理掉那些毒品
I get rid of the drugs.
前提是你和我打一炮
Only if you agree to fuck me.
你说什么
What did you just say?
不要
No.
这逼已经没你份了
That ship has sailed.
我应分得更多钱
I deserve more money.
你俩都心知肚明
You both know it.
我会写下来
I will put it in writing,
我还是会操你
and I will still fuck you.
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
这是真的吗
Is this real?
特雷弗这会正跟地♥产♥经纪见面呢
Trevor's meeting with the realtor as we speak.
天呐
Oh, my God.
哥们 这里太大了
Dude, it's enormous!
后面有以前神父住的房♥间
There's rooms in the back where the priests live.
如果你们乖乖听话 就能先选房♥间
So if you're good, you can have first pick.
我靠 你就像魔术师一样
Damn. You're like magic or some shit.
得先修一下 不过
Gotta fix it up first, but...
我太喜欢了
I love it.
击拳就好
Fist bump.
快走 快点
Go! Come on!
快 快
Come on, come on.
这帮怪咖
Weirdoes.
这么大的地方
What a palace.
要么帮忙捡垃圾 要么滚蛋
Grab a trash bag or take a hike.
我找到你说的那个做艺术展的家伙了
Found the gallery dudes you were talking about.
他们几个是画家 叫杜桑兄弟
They're these painters called the Toussaint brothers.
他们需要一个原生的多用途空间来展出作品
They want a raw multiuse space to exhibit their work
并用作教育推广和画家聚集区
and for educational outreach and artist residencies.
他们特别喜欢支持社区发展
Super into supporting the community.
他们做的是所谓的城市艺术
They do "Urban" Work.
那不就是涂鸦吗
That's graffiti.
那是街头艺术
It's street art.
他们刚刚在艺术馆举办了一场展览
They just did a show at the Institute.
他们现在特别火
They're hot shit.
那他们觉得这教堂怎么样
So what'd they say about the church?
他们开车路过了这里 说整理的工程量太大
They drove by it, said it was too much work,
太靠南 太贫民窟了
too far south, too ghetto.
但他们目前还没看好别的地方
But they still haven't closed on the other space.
我猜也许还有别人给他们找地方吧
I guess there's another bidder who's interested.
那要不我稍微整理一下
Well, if I can clean it up a little,
他们还会再来看看吗
you think they'd take another look?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
你问他们吧 这是联♥系♥方式
Ask them. Here's their contact info.
你为什么要帮我
Why are you doing this?
我一年靠公益项目赚三万五
I make 35 grand a year at my nonprofit PR gig.
我才不想让某个高大上的面包店开在那
I'm not interested in some yuppie bakery moving in
一个素食马芬就卖♥♥12块
and charging me $12 for a fucking vegan muffin.
不用谢
You're welcome.
我去涂料店买♥♥点东西
Hey, I'm gonna go do a pickup at the paint shop.
一会儿就回来 好吧
I'll be back in a bit, all right?
好的
Okay.
斯维特拉娜在酒吧里企图色♥诱♥我
Svetlana tried to use sex on me at the bar to get her way.
结果呢
And?
她得手了
It worked.
这个贱逼
That bitch!
-她给你舔了吗 -舔了
- Did she go down on you? - Yes!
-她用舌头玩花活了吗 -玩了
- Did she do that thing with her tongue? - Yes!
那你出了很多水吗
Did you come a lot?
-小凯 -好吧
- Kev. - Right.
这个贱逼
That bitch!
她不能总用老套路 一谈正事就扒人裤子
She can't just slut her way back into our lives.
人家根本没有这方面想法
I don't even want her to!
真是奇了怪了
That was weird!
我俩没分手之前
Back when we were together,
做完爱之后身体会微微颤抖 感觉很温暖
I would get all shivery and warm after sex,
可是这次 感觉完全不一样
but this time, it was different.
我觉得很愤怒 悔恨
I felt angry and hateful,
感觉我自己任凭她摆布
and she has some sort of fucked-up power over me
可是却无计可施
and I don't know what to do about it.
你什么时候还会再见她
When's the next time you're supposed to see her?
明天
Tomorrow.
明天她要过来
She's supposed to come by
带一份合同来给我们看
to bring a contract for us to look at.
那好
Okay, good.
她来了以后
When she shows up,
我们就仔仔细细地看合同
we read the contract slowly,
问一系列问题
we ask a bunch of questions,
然后想出一个大家都满意的解决方案
and we come up with an agreement that works for all of us,
可如果她再起歪点子
and if she tries to pull any of that
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表