Blue... is not badass.
"液体小猫"也不酷啊
Well, neither is Liquid Kitty;
听起来像一家拉拉酒吧名
it sounds like a dyke bar.
字面意思与"液体小猫"相同
不如直接用"湿逼色"吧
Why don't you just paint it "Wet Pussy"?
店里没那个颜色
Benjamin Moore didn't have that one.
我选了好久才决定买♥♥哪些
It took me forever to choose.
我根本不知道自己是什么风格
What is my taste, even?
贫民优雅风
Ghetto chic.
那是没办法 不是我的选择
That's by necessity, not choice.
反正你问错人了
Well, you're asking the wrong gal.
我们家的这些都是梅尔在搞
Mel handles this shit.
她的风格就像
And her style's like...
度假村与妓院的结合
resort meets brothel.
那很适合用在婴儿房♥
That's perfect for a nursery.
你们选好一些婴儿床了吗
You guys start picking out cribs?
是一张婴儿床
Crib, singular.
少了一个孩子 我流产了
We're down a fetus. I miscarried.
我靠
Oh, shit.
没事
It's okay.
我的意思是 虽然失望
I mean, yeah, it sucks, but
但我们本来就没打算两个人都怀孕
we hadn't figured we'd both get pregnant.
至少现在我可以喝酒了 有啤酒吗
Least now I can drink. Got any beer?
有 你随意吧
Yeah, go help yourself.
这事对梅尔打击大吗
Well, how's Mel taking it?
我还没告诉她
I haven't told her yet.
要不我在她面前大吃烟熏三文鱼和生鸡蛋
Maybe I'll eat smoked salmon and raw eggs in front of her,
看她会不会注意到
and see if she notices.
"嘿 陌生人
"Hey, stranger.
正给一个客户买♥♥椅子
Picking up some chairs for a client.
想来给你的公♥寓♥挑一些家具吗"
Wanna join and grab some furniture for your flat?"
是福特吗
Is that Ford?
答应他啊 他是家具达人
Say yes. He's like a furniture savant.
我上次见他时
So the last time I saw him,
我们接了吻 然后他就让我走
we kissed, and then he threw me out.
说他得工作
Well, said he had to work.
我从没等谁来上我等这么久
I have never waited this long for someone to bang me.
既有趣又奇怪
It's kind of fun, weirdly.
目前是这样
For now.
他在床上最好很猛
Guy better be an animal in bed.
这我就不知道了
I wouldn't know.
我当时闭上眼把他想成斯嘉丽·约翰逊
I closed my eyes and pictured Scarlett Johansson.
但我听说过不少赞美
But I've heard glowing accounts.
要是我能在40岁前知道 我会跟你说的
Well, if I find out before I'm 40, i'll let you know.
有人上钩吗
Any bites yet?
或许我们该把她简介改了
Maybe we should change her profile description.
现在是什么
What does it say now?
"泼辣的前俄♥罗♥斯♥妓♥女♥
"Sassy Russian ex-prostitute
寻找单身老男人
seeks single geriatric male
要求有钱和患有绝症"
with piles of money and a terminal illness."
真含蓄
Subtle.
有个叫杰拉德的人似乎有兴趣
Guy named Gerald seems interested.
高档雪茄进口商
Luxury cigar importer.
猜猜我们在干什么
Hey, guess what we're doing.
我自己能找到有钱老公
I can find my own rich husband.
我们知道 但如果今晚有个雪茄进口商大款
We know that you can, but if a wealthy cigar importer
光顾艾莱柏酒吧 你笑脸相迎
comes into The Alibi tonight, it won't kill you
陪他喝个酒又不会死
to smile and have a drink.
笑有什么意义
What is the point of smiling?
让别人心情好
Make other people feel good.
我有其他方法让别人心情好
I make people feel good other ways.
没错
Yes, you do.
但有些时候
But there are some situations
撸管并不得体
where hand jobs are not appropriate.
美国20世纪中叶现代风
American mid-century modern.
这个不错
That's cool.
借鉴了50年代的丹麦设计运动
Reference to the Danish design movement of the 1950s.
试试
Try it.
很舒服
It's comfy.
不过不确定这是不是我的风格
Not sure it's me though.
谁说的
Says who?
你可以自♥由♥选择 这就是设计的意义
You get to choose that. That's what design is for.
决定你想成为谁
Decide who you want to be.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们在说什么鸟语
What the fuck was that?
希腊语
Uh, Greek.
我在马其顿的一个修道院住过一段时间
I lived in a monastery in Macedonia for a while.
想到了
Of course you did.
我刚帮你把一把2000块的椅子砍到了450
And I just scored you a $2,000 chair for 450,
不可思议吧
which is insane.
我才不会花450买♥♥把椅子
I'm not gonna spend $450 on a chair.
这不是椅子
It's not a chair.
是对你未来自己的投资
It's an investment in your future self.
那栋楼花了你多少钱
How much that building cost you?
比我当时手上的钱多很多
It was a lot more than I had.
那你为什么要买♥♥
Why'd you buy it then?
你真会说
You're good.
你好
Hi.
囚犯姓名
Inmate's name?
克莱德·尤恩斯
It's, uh, Clyde Youens.
Y-O-U-E-N-S
y-o-u-e-n-s.
抱歉 他去世了
I'm sorry, he's deceased.
什么
What?
发生了一起意外事故 他没有活下来
There was an incident. He didn't survive.
什么时候
When?
周二
Tuesday.
联♥系♥了亲属 尸体已经被认领了
Next of kin was contacted and the body was claimed.
下一个
Next.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hey.
我找裴迪 4629号♥
Here for Paddy, 4629...
明早他们就要把他赶出医院了
They're kicking him out of the hospital in the morning.
这关我什么事
And how is this my problem, huh?
他自己掉下去的 我没推他
He fell. I didn't push him.
他工作了六小时 等工程完成
He worked six hours; he'll get his 150 bucks
我的报酬也到手后 他就能拿到那150刀
when the job is done and I get paid.
就是这么回事
That's how this works.
不拿到钱
We're not leaving this spot
我们死都不走
until we get out our money.
随便吧
Whatever!
不好意思
Sorry to bother you.
请问能让我的孩子用下你的洗手间吗
Do you mind if my kids use your bathroom?
当然
Sure.
我们爱你 伊恩
We love you, Ian!
他来了 瞧 是伊恩
There he is. Look, it's Ian.
-伊恩 伊恩 -你能来我们...
- Ian! Ian! - Can you come to our...
-大家好吗 -我男朋友会兴奋死的
- What's up, guys? - My boyfriend is gonna flip.
他一直在念叨你
He can't stop talking about you.
你能给他录一段音吗
Could you, uh, record a message for him?
他叫尼克·詹姆斯
His name's Nico James.
加拉格先生 我是默夫
Mr. Gallagher, hi, I'm Reverend Murphy.
三位一体生命福音教堂的牧师
I'm a pastor at Trinity and Life Evangelical
我们不需要牧师了
Oh, we don't need any more ministers,
不过你想捐钱倒是可以
but if you want to give money, that'd be cool--
我来这不是为了我自己
I'm not here for me.
我教堂里的一些人想见你
Some folks from my church wanted to meet you.
这是爱丽丝
This is Alice.
她父母送她进行过两次性向转化治疗
Her parents put her through conversion therapy twice.
她有东西要给你
She has something for you.
拿出来吧 亲爱的
Go on, honey.
这是
That, uh, tha--
你画的吗 谢谢
you drew this? Thank you.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表