至于特雷弗 你还是别自欺欺人了
But don't kid yourself about Trevor.
你没希望了
You fucked that pooch, and good.
你就是新房♥东咯
So you the new slumlord?
没错
Uh, new owner, yeah.
妮莎· 查邦 住2C
Nessa Chabon. 2C.
你好 菲奥娜·加拉格
Hi. Fiona Gallagher.
如果你是来见煤气公♥司♥的人
If you're here to meet the gas company,
他已经回去了
he's been and gone.
-日 -没事 我放他进来了
- Oh, shit. - Nah. I let him in.
他查了表之后走的
He checked the meter and split.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
我在这栋楼里做点杂事儿
I do a lot of things around the building.
换灯泡 疏通马桶
Lightbulbs, clogged toilets,
修漏水水龙头 有的没的
leaky faucets, stuff like that.
前房♥东屁事不干
The previous owner didn't do shit.
所以你是杂务工
Are you a...handyman?
会做杂务 但不是男工
Handy, but not a man.
我开玩笑的 我是个会计
Nah, I'm an accountant.
在美联航工作
United Airlines.
你呢 你是哪儿人
What about you? Where are you from?
洪堡公园那块儿 还是巴克镇
Humboldt Park? Bucktown?
想玩玩不动产 给自己多存点养老金
Making a small real estate play to jazz up your 401K?
完全不是 我是个彻头彻尾的南区人
Hardly. I'm South Side, through and through.
-你呢 -我从遥远的海岸搬来的 橡树溪
- You? - Immigrant from distant shores-- Oak Brook.
挺好的
That's nice.
你怎么会来这个
What brings you down here
流氓聚集地的
to live among the great unwashed?
我来这儿
I'm a pilgrim
是为了摆脱性别迫♥害♥
escaping gender persecution.
我们那儿民风淳朴 乡村俱乐部里的女士们
Local country club ladies weren't too pleased
对我选择的舞伴颇有微词
with my choice of dance partners.
其他房♥客你都见过了吗
So have you met any of the other tenants yet?
还没
No.
有个养猫得了癌症的老妇人
Well, the old lady with cancer and cats
从远古时代
has been living in 1C
就一直住在1C
since the South seceded from the Union.
2D住着个有创伤后应激综合症的老兵 卖♥♥的大♥麻♥很棒
Vet with PTSD in 2D always has really good weed.
1D的那对情侣有毒瘾 经常打架
And the junkie couple in 1D fight a lot
偶尔气急了还会烧点东西
and occasionally set shit on fire.
1A住着的那个女人
And the woman with the couple dozen kids
带着一堆不知道亲爹是谁的孩子
from a couple dozen different dads in 1A.
那帮熊孩子非常烦人
The kids are a terror.
我现在去找银行要回我的押金是不是有点晚了
Think it's too late to ask the bank for my deposit back?
你是会搬来这里住呢
So are you gonna move in here yourself
还是把这间也租出去
or rent this one out?
租出去吧
Gonna rent it.
什么价位
How much?
还不确定 附近房♥价走势很好
Not sure. Area's up and comin'.
因为城市宅地计划
Urban homesteaders and all that.
是啊 林肯广场的伐木工都要南下搬过来了
Yeah. Lincoln Square lumberjacks are definitely migrating south.
我不是 我不是蕾丝
I'm not-- I'm not gay.
好的 我也没想撩你
Oh, cool, I'm not looking.
而且你也不是我喜欢的类型
And you're not my type anyway.
-你喜欢哪种类型 -要金发 婊气
- What's your type? - Blonde and bitchy.
我是抖M 不是生理上的受虐癖
I'm a masochist-- not physical pain,
我喜欢虐恋情深的那种感觉
but emotional turmoil is my thing.
我靠 妮莎
Jesus, Nessa.
你怎么这么慢
What the hell is taking so long?
我们本来十分钟之前就该到那儿的
We were supposed to be there, like, ten minutes ago.
梅尔 这是我们的新房♥东 菲奥娜
Mel, our new landlady, Fiona.
她可是个濒危物种
Fiona's an endangered species.
货真价实的南区人
Genuine South Side.
走吧 我们要迟到了
Come on. We're late.
妮莎 走了
Nessa, now!
金发 婊气 我还能说什么呢
Blonde and bitchy, what can I say?
利亚姆借我用下好吗 一下就好
Borrow Liam? Only be a minute.
行了 去玩儿吧
All right, go play.
去加入他们
Right up front.
-这帮小屁孩是幼儿园的 -快去
- They're kindergartners. - Go.
种族 阶级和文化方面的多样性
Racial, economic, and cultural diversity
是霍普金斯学院在教育方面的突出特点之一
is one of the hallmarks of a Hopkins Academy education.
您大可放心把孩子交给我们
If you choose to entrust us with your child,
我们学校始终致力于
they will be in a school community committed
在多元的学习环境中
to nurturing loving, responsible,
培养孩子的友爱和责任意识
and healthy children
让他们健康成长
in a diverse academic environment.
早上好 利亚姆
Good morning, Liam.
给你三个
Three for you.
嘿 苏希
Hey, Susie.
杰米 你想要几个
All right, how many you want, Jamie?
10个
Ten.
你想要多少都行
Well, you can have as many as you want,
只要你别重操旧业 回去接客了
as long as you aren't back working that corner.
不会了 我有新男朋友了
Nah, I got a new boyfriend.
或许我该要20个
Maybe I should take 20.
别太贪心了
Hey, don't get greedy, all right?
政♥府♥让你来发放免费的避孕套
The city giving you free condoms to distribute now?
不 他自己买♥♥的
No, he buys them himself.
他整天给芝加哥南区的孩子
He's gonna go broke trying to sheathe
赠送免费避孕套
South Side Chicago's teenage libido
都要破产了
in lubricated latex.
没 大部分是我在超♥市♥偷的
No, I shoplift them mostly.
没有 他没偷
No, he doesn't.
我今晚下班后去杰弗里家喝酒
Hey, I'm heading to happy hour at Jeffrey's after work.
你忙吗
You busy?
我有约会了
I have a date.
带上他
Bring him.
不行 喝完酒去看电影
I can't. It's drinks and a movie.
行 你们去看什么
Cool, uh, what are you gonna see?
还没决定
Don't know yet.
最近不少好片
Lots of good movies out now.
76号♥ 车祸
Seventy-six. Auto versus auto.
可能有人员受伤 86号♥街和塞马克路
Possible injuries. Eighty-sixth and Cermak.
好了 走了 牛仔 是我们的活
All right. Let's go, cowboy. That's us.
得走了
Gotta go.
"最近不少好片"
"Lots of good movies out there now"?
-真是逊爆了 -别说了
- That was goddamn lame. - Shut it.
你居然甩了他
You were tapping that and you let it go?
事情很复杂
It got complicated.
怎么 因为他操了前男友
Why? Because he fucked an old boyfriend?
成熟点吧 哥们
Grow up, dude.
你好先生 请出示停车票
Hello, sir. May I have your tickert?
我弄丢了 不过我只停了几分钟
Uh, I lost it, but I've only been here a couple minutes.
停车票丢失请付全价 先生
Lost ticket pays full price, sir.
24美元
$24, please.
我才不会给你24块
I'm not giving you $24.
我们也接汇财 万事达以及运通卡
We take Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
我十分钟前进去的 经过你这里
I came in ten minutes ago, right there beside you.
-你没看到我吗 -没有 先生
- You didn't see me? - No, sir.
我的工作要求我关注出去的车辆
My job requires that I focus on the exiting vehicles.
您有没有原路返回
Have you tried retracing your steps,
看看能不能找到丢失的停车票
see if you can find where you may have lost your ticket?
我不会回去 死女人
I'm not retracing anything, bitch.
赶紧拿钱放行
Take the goddamn money.
请注意您的言辞 先生
Please watch your language, sir.
我的言辞
My language?
你想让我下车
You want me to get out of this truck
揍你一顿吗
and fuck you up?
不 先生 我不想
No, sir. I don't.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表