我上手很快
I'm a quick study.
我也愿意降低期许
And I'd be willing to go down to
应聘副经理甚至助理经理的职位
an associate or even an assistant manager position
如果竞争很激烈的话
if the incentives are competitive.
你能不能讲一下
Could you show me the prospectus
你们管理层期权的募股章程
of the management stock options here?
看了你的简历 恐怕我只能请你离开
I'm afraid with your résumé, all I can show you is the door.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
拒绝求职者总是不容易
Look, it's never easy to say that.
特别是您让我想起了我外公乔
Particularly not to someone who reminds me of my grandpoppy Joe.
小凯
Kev?
你在家吗
You here?
开始前
Before we begin,
我们必须定一个安全词
we must set a safe word.
安全词是 "薯条"
It will be... "French fry."
把衣服脱了 去床上趴着
Take off your clothes and get on the bed on all fours.
快点
Hurry.
这样吗
Like this?
闭嘴
Silence!
只有我能说话 你不能开口
Only I speak, which means you do not speak.
在此以前
Heretofore.
接下来 我会用这个球拍打你的屁♥股♥
Now, I will spank you with this paddle.
理由
Because...
不存在
of no reason.
现在
Now,
调♥教♥开始
here it comes.
我要打你屁♥股♥了
Spanking commenced,
你这个坏老婆
you bad wife.
薯条 薯条
French fry. French fry.
暂停一小下
Just a really quick "French fry."
小维 我不是真的想伤害你
V, I don't really want to hurt you,
但这个可能会留疤
but this could scar you.
不会留疤的
It's not gonna scar.
好的
Okay.
好的 我可以的
Okay, I can do this.
我可以
I can.
现在
Now...
准备迎接我的怒火
brace yourself for my wrath,
因为拍打时间到了
because it's paddle time.
薯条
French fry.
你是弗雷德吧
Hi. You must be Fred.
抱歉来晚了 一点邻里矛盾
Sorry I'm late. Little, uh, neighbor dispute.
-福特 -不是 我是菲奥娜
- Ford. - Oh, no, it's Fiona.
不是 我是福特 你叫我弗雷德
No, it's Ford. You called me Fred.
对
Right.
福特 抱歉
Ford. Sorry.
总之 感谢你那么快赶来
Anyway, uh, thanks for coming on short notice.
妮莎说你能把这破玩意儿拆下来
Nessa said you might be able to remove this piece of shit.
你想把这个19世纪的滑门拆下来
You want to take out a 19th-century pocket door?
对啊 这样我就能提高房♥租了
Yeah, so I can increase the rent.
维多利亚樱桃木 手工雕刻
Victorian cherry. Hand-applied carvings.
这种门整个芝加哥可能都
There's probably only three or four dozen like this
只剩三四十扇了
left in all of Chicago.
于我而言 福特
Well, I'm looking at it--Ford--
我只看到这个精致的公♥寓♥中
and all I'm seeing is the broken armpit
一个碍眼的缺陷
in the middle of an otherwise swank apartment.
就直接拆了吧
So let's 86 it.
菲奥娜
Fiona!
菲奥娜
Fiona!
-是个 -是个
- Is! - Is!
婊房♥东
A cuntlord!
-婊房♥东 -失陪一下
- A cuntlord! - Excuse me.
-菲奥娜 -菲奥娜
- Fiona! - Fiona!
-是个 -是个
- Is! - Is!
-婊房♥东 -婊房♥东
- A cuntlord! - A cuntlord!
-菲奥娜 -菲奥娜
- Fiona! - Fiona!
-是个 -是个
- Is! - Is!
-婊房♥东 -婊房♥东
- A cuntlord! - A cuntlord!
我不能让你这么做
I, uh, can't let you do this.
他才是混♥蛋♥的那个
He's the one being an asshole.
门的事 我不能让你把它扔了
The door. Can't let you toss it.
我帮你修好
I'll fix it for you.
等我回店里 拿上我的
Let me, uh, go back to the shop, get some of
木工工具 然后回来 好吗
my woodworking tools, and then I'll be back, all right?
那我要付多少钱
Whoa--w--how much is that gonna cost me?
我直接修
I'll just do it.
你愿意免费帮我修门
You're just gonna fix my door for free?
如果你不介意的话
If that's all right with you?
我知道这事
I feel like this probably
看起来可能很糟糕 因为
looks kind of bad, because, you know,
通常只有混♥蛋♥房♥东才会被聚众抗♥议♥
usually only asshole landlords get protested against,
但这是狗♥日♥的♥家庭问题
but this is a bullshit family thing.
我没有...
I wasn't...
我和这个街区的人一样
I come from trash just like
在贫民区长大
everybody else in this neighborhood.
我一个人养大了
I raised five fucking kids
五个混孩子
by myself.
弟弟妹妹 不是我的孩子
Uh--siblings, not mine.
我得到感谢了吗 没有
And did I get any thanks for it? No.
我想保护自己的投资
I try to protect my investment.
我想在经济的梯子上
I try to take one tiny little step
向上爬那么一小步 我自己的亲弟弟
up the economic ladder, and my own brother
却想把我拉回
tries to pull me back down
他待的那个烂摊子
into the fucking shit with him.
但我绝不会回去
But I am not going.
好吗 我受够了
Okay? I'm done.
我要回去拿工具了
I'm gonna go get my tools now.
你是逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
-没有 他只是 -等他戒酒三十天再说
- No, look, he--he just-- - Not until he's 30 days sober.
他只是想祝你生日快乐 卡米
Look, he just wants to wish you a happy birthday, Cami.
我不想听他祝我生日快乐
I don't want to hear "Happy birthday" from him.
好吧 他一直哭个不停
All right, look, he--he won't stop crying.
而且他几分钟后
All right, and he has to testify in court
就要帮我朋友在法庭上作证
in support of my friend in a few minutes.
好吗 如果你不给他活下去的理由
All right, and if you don't give him a reason to live,
我怕他就要把我朋友的事情搞砸了
I'm afraid he's gonna fuck it up for my friend,
我朋友就要入狱不得翻身了
and then my friend's gonna go to jail forever.
求你了 就让他在十几米外
All right, please, just let the man shout
对你喊声生日快乐 仅此而已
"Happy birthday" from 40 feet away, that's all.
我就在这儿站十秒
I'll stand here for ten seconds.
那太好了 谢谢
That's perfect. Thank you.
谢谢 真的感谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
我真的很爱你 卡米·琳恩
I love you so much, Cami Lynn.
你是我世界的中心 我爱你
You're the center of my earth and... I love you.
我一会要去给你的手镯再买♥♥颗珠子
I'm gonna get you a charm for your bracelet later.
我要加钱把孩子的名字缩写刻在上面
Gonna pay extra to engrave the baby's initials on it.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
72小时之内 你们即将戒除毒瘾
In 72 hours, you will be free of your addiction.
你们已经处于痛苦与磨难之中
You're already in pain. You're already suffering.
有问题吗 怎么了
Questions? Yes?
-你为什么要这么干 -为了钱
- What are you doing this for? - Money.
哪来的钱 谁付你钱
From who? Who pays you?
你们家里会付钱感谢我
Your grateful families.
这真是我听过的最扯的
That is the most bullshit business plan
赚钱点子
I've ever heard.
这些吸毒仔都不是有钱人家出来的
None of these junkies come from money.
那个人穿的还是罗斯折扣店的紧身牛仔裤
And that one's wearing jeggings from Ross.
他们只会诈你 卡尔下士
They're just gonna stiff you, Corporal Carl.
你需要多少钱
How much do you need?
3527美元
$3,527.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表