你能回家帮我洗个澡吗
Will you come home and give me a sponge bath?
-不能 -你在跟谁说话
- No! - Who you talking to?
我挂了
I gotta go.
没谁 我那傻男朋友
Uh, nobody. It's just my stupid boyfriend.
整天缠着我
Won't give me any space.
每天晚上都想让我帮他洗澡
Wants me to give him a sponge bath every night.
-听着好撩人 -并没有
- Sounds sexy. - It's not.
他瘫痪了
He's paraplegic.
-你说他瘫痪了 -是啊
- Did you say paraplegic? - Yeah.
我给他洗 我的实习课程
I'll do it. I need a new patient
正好需要一个新病人
for my practicum hours.
请便
Um, sure.
查理 还是我
Charlie, it's me again.
搞什么 我在外面等你
What the fuck? I'm-I'm outside waiting for you.
你最好快点出现
I-I better see you soon.
我没开玩笑
I'm not kidding.
你♥妈♥的♥胸真巨大
Your mom's boobs were giant!
-是啊 -我的天
- Yeah. - Jesus Christ.
我去拿几瓶啤酒就上楼回房♥间
I'll go grab us a couple beers and we'll go up to my room.
我♥操♥ 你在后背上纹了什么
Oh, shit, what'd you do to yourself?
少管闲事
It's none of your business.
纹的本该是莫妮卡
It's supposed to be Monica.
-利亚姆 -什么
- Liam. - What?
大哥 你疯了吧
Dude, you've lost it.
奶♥子♥很不错
Hey, but nice rack, though.
那是莫妮卡的外套吗
Is that Monica's jacket?
是啊 我用它换了几瓶酒和一次口♥活♥
Yeah, I traded it for a couple beers and a blowie.
你就随便把莫妮卡的外套给了陌生姑娘
You gave a random girl Monica's jacket?
反正她又穿不着了
It's not like she's using it.
-你在哪找到的 -储藏室
- Where'd you get it from? - The storage unit.
那里面还有东西吗
Is there stuff still in there?
-剩下的基本都是破烂了 -我要去看看
- What's left. It's mostly junk. - I wanna go see it.
好啊 那就明天去看 疯子
Okay, fine, we'll go tomorrow, psycho.
你家真好玩
Your house is so fun.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
爽死了
Oh, it feels so good.
克里斯托 是我 菲奥娜
Crystal, it's Fiona.
别躲我 我想跟你谈谈
Don't run. I just wanna talk.
-你好 -什么事
- Hi. - What?
我不是来赶你的 不用担心
I'm not gonna evict you, don't worry.
-好吧 -不过这事迟早要解决
- Okay. - But you gotta meet me halfway.
我们能不能一起想个对策
Can we come up with a plan together?
什么对策
Like what?
你总不能免费住在这里吧
Well, you can't live here for free.
好歹也得付点房♥租吧
Would you be able to give me something?
你先交一般的租金 剩下一半我再等你两周
Maybe half the rent now, half in a week or two?
-应该没问题 -太好了
- I guess I could do that. - That's great!
-我去拿支票 -好的
- Yeah, I'll get my checkbook. - Okay.
我理解 这样的生活
I understand how difficult
有多艰难 压力很大
and stressful this can be.
我以前经常面对你现在的状况
I've been in your position many times.
要不然你把孩子送去夏令营
Have you thought about signing the kids up for camp?
公园那里有免费的 这样的话
It's free over by the park and maybe you could
你就能去宾馆多上几个班
pick up a few more shifts at the hotel?
好的 我考虑考虑
Yeah, I'll think about that.
好
Okay.
-别再躲我了 好吗 -没问题
- No more ditching me, okay? - You got it.
"付给爱吞精的
"Paid to the order of the cock-guzzling,
叛徒贱婊房♥东"
sellout bitch landlord."
一分钱
One cent?
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
安全第一
Safety first.
礼貌紧随其后
Courtesy, a close second.
给您
Here you go.
我妈要来看我
My mother's coming to visit
想住我那儿
and wants to stay with me.
我的担♥保♥人说我应该划清界限
And my sponsor said I should draw a firm boundary.
我都不知道界限是什么意思
I don't even know what a firm boundary is.
我只知道 我妈走一进我厨房♥
All I know is that my mother comes into my kitchen
就对我逼逼个不停
and she's bitching at me
我都还没来得及喝杯咖啡
before I've even had a cup of coffee.
我担心两天后 我给自己倒的
I'm afraid after two days, I'm gonna pour myself
会是龙舌兰酒 而不是咖啡
a cup of tequila instead of coffee.
好了 还有其他人想分享吗
All right. Anyone else like to share?
我是查理 瘾君子
Charlie, addict.
我今天过得很煎熬
I'm having a rough day.
事实上 是过去的18个小时
Uh, actually, the past 18 hours.
我收到了一份外卖♥♥
I got a delivery.
披萨上放着一克可♥卡♥因♥
Gram of coke on a pizza.
可能是我过去的狐朋狗友
Uh, probably someone from my old crew,
想让我回去吸毒
you know, trying to get me back in the game.
我还没有吸
I didn't do it yet.
我很想
I want to.
从昨天开始
I just been staring at it
我就一直盯着那包粉
since yesterday.
现在还在我厨房♥的桌子上
It's still on my kitchen table.
我不知道该拿它怎么办
I don't know what to do with it.
我下定不了决心 把粉倒进马桶
I couldn't get myself to flush it.
于是我给我的担♥保♥人打了个电♥话♥
So I called my sponsor, and, um...
他叫我去参加互助会
and he told me to get myself to a meeting.
所以我来了
Here I am.
就这样
That's it.
-他们马上就出来了 -谢谢
- They're coming out right now. - Thank you.
别客气
Oh, it's no problem at all.
他是个很棒的孩子 酒量很好
No, he's a great kid. He can really hold his liquor.
是啊 他们凌晨两点半
Oh, yeah. They both put themselves to sleep
就自己乖乖上♥床♥睡觉了
around, like, 2:30.
是的 他晚上睡得可香了
Oh, yeah, he slept soundly through the night.
可能因为附近没发生枪击
You know, probably helped that we didn't have any shootings.
只是昨晚啦
Well, last night.
妈妈 我们玩得好开心
Mom, we had so much fun!
这样吧 到车上告诉我
Uh, you know what? Tell me about it
好吗 宝贝
in the car, honey.
先把东西放下
Here, let's take some of that off.
来 把外套给我
Here, give me your jacket.
好了 我们...
And okay, let's do...
手举高 手举高
Arms up, arms up, arms up.
很好
Yeah, that's good.
好了
Okay, now...
行了吗 好
Got it? Okay.
走吧 孩子
Let's go, bud.
想走走吗
You wanna bounce?
好啊
Yeah, sure.
他妈放开我
Get the fuck off!
老天 操
God--fuck!
你找我吗 老大
You wanted to see me, boss?
是的 请进
Yes, please. Come in.
坐吧
Have a seat.
我盯上你了
I'm onto you.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你没兴趣
You're not interested in being
当木草明的员工 是不是
a Lumber Lawn and Lighting employee, are you?
你是来当管理层的
You're here to become management.
一步一步来 朋友
One step at a time, my friend.
我很欣赏你的职业道德和恪尽职守
I'm impressed by your work ethic and your dedication.
所以我要升你为花♥园♥部的主管
That's why I'm making you the Garden Department Supervisor.
好
Okay.
谢谢老板
Thank you.
莫妮卡的东西大部分都被我卖♥♥了
I sold most of Monica's shit already.
剩下的也基本不值什么钱了
There's not much left that's worth anything.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表