信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥的某人要丢饭碗了
Somebody at the credit card company is losing their job.
正相反
Au contraire.
我和西雅图的雨水一样可靠
I'm as reliable as rain in Seattle.
事实上 我现在可是月度最佳员工
In fact, you are looking at Employee of the Month.
我的照片要上名人墙了
I'm getting my photograph taken for the Wall of Fame.
-我要赚钱 -捎我到Patsy之家行吗
- I gotta make money. - Yo, drop me off at Patsy's?
五块
Five bucks.
你反正都要去那边
You're heading that direction anyway.
所以呢
So?
这是个大♥荣♥誉
It's quite an honor.
我们学校只有怪人才当得上月度优秀学生
Only freaks at my school get Student of the Month.
这不一样
That's different.
我还希望他会来互助会
I was sort of hoping he'd show up at the meeting.
操 他可能已经死了
Shit, he could be dead for all we know.
你报♥警♥了吗
You try the police?
报了 没消息
Yeah. Nothing.
上次喝酒 他消失了三周
Last bender, he disappeared for three weeks.
天呐 三周
Jesus, three weeks?
他不在店里
He's not at the shop.
也没去过
Hasn't been there.
你联♥系♥过卡米没
You try Cami?
联♥系♥了 她不接电♥话♥
Yeah, she's not picking up.
我就不该回来给他打工的
I never should've gone back to work for him.
他戒了这么久了 我想着也许
He was sober for so long, I thought maybe
这次他改过自新了
he had his shit together this time.
他是个酒鬼 酒鬼离不开酒
He's a drunk. Drunks drink.
只是小挫折 人都会遇到挫折
It's a setback. People have setbacks.
所有有瘾的人都是自大狂
All addicts are narcissists.
不知道你在说什么
I don't even know what that means,
不过如果你是指混♥蛋♥的话 我同意
but if it means asshole, I agree.
-我们该怎么办 -什么意思
- What are we gonna do? - What do you mean?
我们不能傻坐在这 对吧
W-we can't just sit here, right?
他是在自毁
The guy's self-destructing.
他只能靠他自己了
He's on his own.
不
No.
不 我不接受
No, I don't-- I don't accept that.
你接受什么或不接受什么
What you do or don't accept
都无关紧要
doesn't have anything to do with it.
我要去找他
All right, well, I'm gonna look for him.
或许他在凯米家
I-I mean, maybe he's at Cami's.
不太可能
Mm, not likely.
她把他赶出去了
She tossed his ass out.
或许他电池没电了
Maybe his fuckin' battery ran out.
好吗 或许他在某个地方睡觉解酒 谁知道呢
Okay? Maybe he's sleeping it off somewhere. Who knows?
我会找到他的
I'll find him.
拜托
Come on.
-我需要你的帮助 -我
- I need your help. - Me?
对 你最会找酒鬼了
Yeah, who'd be better at finding a drunk than you?
不 不 不 你还不能高♥潮♥
No, no, no. You cannot come yet.
憋住
Not yet.
现在可以了
Now you may come.
乖乖听话
When you do as you're told,
就能有奖励
you get rewards.
弗兰克 我们穷吗
Frank, are we poor?
不 你今早看到我的新信♥用♥卡♥了
No. You saw my new credit card this morning.
我们势头正盛 孩子
We're on the climb, son.
弗兰克·加拉格在蒸蒸日上
Frank Gallagher is ascendant!
那为什么我们要走路去学校 而其他人都开车
Then why do we walk to school when everyone else drives?
我们更致力于地球的生存
Well, we're more dedicated to the survival of the planet,
减少二氧化碳排放
reducing carbon emissions.
再说 走路是很好的锻炼
Besides, walking's good exercise.
那我们就是穷♥人♥了
So we are poor.
相对来说 是的
Relatively, yes.
好吧 再见
'K. See ya.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
别这样
Don't.
只是
It's just...
你懂的
You know.
我以为我见过你高♥潮♥时的表情 但是刚才
I thought I'd seen your orgasm face before, but that...
我以前从没见过
I've never seen that before.
好像整个身体都激动起来了
Like a whole body freak-out.
是挺爽的
It was good.
所以你们才让我先做吗
Is that why you guys have me go first?
好让我闪一边去
So you can get me out of the way?
你们就能开专属女生派对了
So you can have your exclusive girl party?
你是我男人 你知道的
You're my man. You know that.
不是你想要的男人
It's not a man that you want.
你高♥潮♥的时候脑袋就像要炸裂了一样
You came like your head was gonna explode.
我和你做的时候高♥潮♥也很爽啊 宝贝
I have great orgasms with you, too, babe.
你和我经历的那些高♥潮♥
All the orgasms that you've ever had by me--
性♥爱♥秋千
the-the-the swing set,
西夫韦超♥市♥背后的小巷
the alley behind the Safeway--
你从没有痉挛高♥潮♥过
you never once had a spas-gasm.
她是女人
She's a woman.
她了解女人的身体
She knows a woman's body.
很好 小维
Well, great, V.
如果一个女人更了解女人的身体
If a woman knows a woman's body so much better,
也许我该开始和男人做
maybe I should start doing guys,
毕竟他们更了解男人的身体
since they know guys' bodies better.
也许我也可以痉挛高♥潮♥
Maybe then I can have a spas-gasm.
-你不是同志 -你又怎么知道
- You're not gay. - You don't know that!
你又怎么知道 我可能是
You don't know that. I might be.
我可能是同志 半同志
I might be gay. Part-gay.
好 那你去吃屌♥吧
Okay. Go ahead. Suck a dick.
也许我会 也许我会去吃屌♥
Maybe I will. Maybe I will go suck a dick.
我可能像你一样是水性人
I could be all gender-liquid like you.
-你可说不清 -你是说流性人吗
- You don't know. - You mean gender fluid?
管他是流是水 随便什么
Fluids, liquids, whatever.
讲公道 好吗
Fair's fair, right?
你可以和别的女的做 好
You get to be with another girl, fine.
我也要去找个男的做
Well, I'm gonna be with a man.
等你在浴室外偷看
We'll see how okay you are with it when you peek in the shower
看我射在某个男人身上 而没叫上你
and you see me coming all over some guy who isn't you,
看你能接受多少
and you weren't invited.
我也要在浴室外偷看
I'd like to peek in shower
看你射在男人身上
when you come all over a man, too.
不行
No! No!
没叫你 也没叫你
You're not invited, and neither are you.
我♥干♥同志勾当时 就仅供自己享受
When I do gay shit, it is just for me.
我得去上班了
I gotta go to work.
你俩就趁我不在
You two just...
整天像只猫似的在对方身上
lick each other like cats all day
舔来舔去
while I'm gone.
这主意不错
Best idea he's ever had.
一早上来四次够了
Mm-mm, four times this morning is enough.
四次
Four?
那我现在该做什么
So what do I do now?
你们联♥系♥直系亲属了吗
You guys contact next of kin?
我们想 但没联♥系♥上
Yes, ma'am. If we can locate any.
抱歉 我什么都不知道
I'm sorry, I-- I don't have any information.
这很正常
It's not unusual.
我只见过她几次
I only saw her a couple times.
没人来看过她
Nobody visited.
她没办法出门
She was pretty much a shut-in.
所以
So...
这些都是什么
what about all this?
算是遗产吧
Technically, it goes to her heirs.
如果有继承人的话
If any turn up.
要是你找到什么东西了
If you do turn something up,
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表