你觉得这个能卖♥♥多少
How much do you think I can get for this?
你不能卖♥♥她的东西
You can't be selling her stuff.
为什么不能 她都死了
Why not? She's dead.
因为应该让大家来看一遍
'Cause everyone should have a chance to go through it,
看想要什么
see what they want.
带血的T恤
T-shirt with blood,
杰根斯润肤乳
Jergens lotion,
还有脏不拉几的梳子
and some skanky-ass hairbrush?
闻起来有她的味道
Smells like her.
再说 好东西都让你送给你的妞了
Besides, you gave all the best stuff to your hos.
就是你们这帮兔崽子偷了我的冰♥毒♥ 是吧
You're the little fuckers who stole my meth, huh?
-完了 -等等
- Ah, shit! - Hey, wait!
快跑 快点
Come on, come on!
老子的冰♥毒♥呢
Where's my fuckin' meth?
混账东西 老子要杀了你们
Motherfuckers! I'm gonna kill you both!
什么也别说
Don't say a word.
我不知道该说什么 因为我不知道
I don't know what to say because I don't know
这是什么情况
what I'm looking at.
我本想暗算查理 就给他送了可♥卡♥因♥
I was gonna sabotage Charlie, plant coke on him.
后来觉得内疚 就闯进他家公♥寓♥
Then I felt guilty, broke into his apartment,
把毒品冲掉了 结果被他家狗咬了
flushed the drugs, got attacked by his dog.
你所谓的不对她动真情
And this is your idea of not being
就是这样做的吗
emotionally invested in her.
我搞砸了 行了吧
I screwed up, all right?
这是你的吗
Is this yours?
可♥卡♥因♥也没了
Coke's gone too.
今天互助会我看到你了
I saw you at the meeting.
你进了我的公♥寓♥
You went into my apartment
把粉冲走了 对不对
to get rid of the drugs, didn't you?
对
Yeah.
一直以来 我以为你帮忙看孩子
All this time, I thought you were babysitting
是为了把塞拉追回来 兄弟
just to try to get back with Sierra, man.
是我误会你了 哥们儿
I had you all wrong, man.
没事 没关系
It's, uh--it's okay.
过来 兄弟
Come here, yo.
利普 我欠你个大人情
Lip, I owe you big-time.
-不用在意 -不 说真的
- Don't worry about it. - No, for real.
够义气吧
This guy. Huh?
兄弟 真的太感谢你了
Yo, man. I appreciate you.
-没事 -好
- Yeah. - All right.
-好 -回见了兄弟
- All right. - Later, bro.
-你个贱♥人♥ -我之前很温柔
- You cunt! - I tried to be nice.
想跟你一起想办法
Tried to make a deal with you.
是你敬酒不吃吃罚酒
But you fucked with the wrong girl!
送你一张驱逐通知
There's your eviction notice.
24小时内付清房♥租 否则我就报♥警♥
Got 24 hours to pay up or I call the marshals.
-谢了 小黛 -没事
- Thanks, Debs. - Sure.
-干得漂亮 -谢谢
- Nice sack. - Thanks.
来不来
We doing this?
爱的呼唤
Romance calls.
下一个就是你 卡迪纳尔夫人
Hey, I'm coming for you next, Mrs. Cardinal.
走吧 小黛
Let's go, Debs.
那是吻痕吗
Is that a hickey?
没想到尼尔这么狂野
Didn't realize Neil was so wild.
差不多吧
Yeah, something like that.
你的新发型也很美
Your hair looks really good too.
谢啦
Thanks.
那什么玩意儿
What the hell is that?
盆栽
A plant.
你俩怎么都跟娘们儿似的
You two are gettin' fuckin' soft on me.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表