Hey, morning.
你去拿把扫帚扫地好吗
Hey, uh, why don't you go grab a broom?
-早安 -早安
- Morning. - Morning.
找到小詹妈妈了吗
Hey, any sign of Xan's mom?
我再宽限我那傻♥逼♥姐姐两天
I'm giving my shit-bag half sister two more days.
小詹是个好孩子
Well, she seems like a really good kid.
孩子没什么错
There's nothing wrong with the kid.
可也不是我的责任 懂吗
Just didn't sign up for one, you know?
也对
Right.
布拉德去送那辆哈雷肥仔了
Hey, um, Brad's delivering that Fatboy,
然后 我中午得出去一趟
and, uh, I gotta run out somewhere at lunch.
-你能看下店吗 -你要去互助会吗
- Could you cover? - You doing a meeting?
不是 我一朋友 你认识吧 塞拉
No. That, uh, friend of mine, you know, Sierra?
她爸刚出狱
Well, her old man just got out of prison.
她和她儿子这几天一直住我那儿
Her and her kid, they've been staying with me for a few days.
我跟她说了我会去她家
Told her I'd go by her place,
帮她拿点东西
help her pick up a few things.
你的破事就是多
You and the fucking drama.
你逗我呢 是吧
You gotta be kidding me, right?
你居然以为你花500美元
So you think you can get your roof fixed for $500
找来修屋顶的家伙能有保险 拜托
from a guy that's got insurance? Come on.
你们没有保险吗
You don’t have insurance?
听着 我工作很讲诚信
Hey, I do honest work,
我说给多少工钱就给多少
and I pay my men exactly what I say I'm gonna pay 'em.
但是总会有那么几个混♥蛋♥
There's always some asshole
钻制度的空子 说什么"我受伤了"
gaming the system, saying, "Oh, I'm hurt."
他脚踝里钉着钢钉呢
He's got pins in his ankle.
他的确是受伤了
I think it's fair to say that he's hurt.
他摔了下来 这能怪谁
He fell. Whose fault is that?
去他妈的吧 让他来告我
Fuck him. Let him sue me.
这世上我有且仅有那辆卡车
The only thing I own in this world is that truck.
想抢我车 除非他先杀了我
He'll have to kill me to get it.
这地方真牛逼啊
This fucking place, huh?
我在白俄♥罗♥斯♥妓♥女♥网上找到的
I found it on Belarusian whore website.
芝加哥所有酒店里 就这家亿万富翁最多
More billionaires stay here than any other hotel in Chicago.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
把我的手艺和弗雷拉尼娅比比
Comparing my skills to those of Freelania.
这张餐巾纸上写满了我的手艺 那是她的
These are my skills on this napkin, and these are hers.
上面什么也没有
There's nothing on that napkin.
正解
Hmm, precisely.
她就是次货
She is sub-mental.
不如我性感 不如我迷人
Not as attractive, not as charming.
看我的屁♥股♥ 多么完美
Look at my ass. It's perfect.
我都想操♥我♥自己
I would fuck my own ass.
她的屁♥股♥跟菲律宾男孩一样扁平
She has flat ass of Filipino boy.
一杯伏特加汤力要28刀
$28 for a vodka tonic?
一杯啤酒18刀
$18 for a beer.
亿万富翁才有资格喝醉
You'd have to be a billionaire to catch a buzz.
吧台那边的人好像想谈谈
I think that guy at the end of the bar wants to talk.
带他过来
Bring him over.
你好
Hey, how you doing?
我们准备在楼上开个派对
We are having a little party upstairs.
太好了 我是凯文·博尔
Great, I'm Kevin Ball--
我们特别想要那个巧克力美人儿
We-we just need the chocolate one.
一小时一千
A thousand for the hour.
那个巧克力
The chocolate...
小维 那是我老婆
V? That's my wife.
一千五 超时就两千
Fifteen hundred. Two thousand if it runs over.
听着哥们 我老婆不是... 两千吗
Look, pal, my wife isn't-- $2,000?
三千
Three thousand.
她确实值那么多
I mean, look, she's worth it,
但你真的应该见见另一位
but you should really meet the other one.
在床上很狂野
Crazy in bed, and...
她还会算账
she knows accounting.
让我来引荐一下
Let me invite her over.
我们又不是要雇佣会计员
Hey, we're not hiring a bookkeeper.
四千块要巧克力那位 最终报价
Four grand for the black one. Final offer.
怎么样 约到了吗 为什么不请他过来
So? Did you get her a date? Why didn't you invite him over?
他们更想要你
They prefer you.
你没解释我们结婚了 斯维特是单身吗
You explained we're married and Svet's single?
那男的要给我四千块买♥♥你一个小时
The guy offered me $4,000 for an hour with you.
他认为我是妓♥女♥
He thinks I'm a whore?
当然
Of course.
只是误解而已 小维 没什么
No, it-it's just a misunderstanding, V. That's all.
四千块
$4,000?
小维
V...
不是 我很抱歉
No-- Look, I'm sorry,
但是我去 那可是一大笔钱
but damn, that's a lot of money.
而且那男的又不丑
And it's not like the guy is ugly.
-小维 -下午好
- V! - Good afternoon.
下午好
Oh, good afternoon.
我是阿维夫·本·叶林
I am Aviv Ben Yellin.
我是斯维特拉娜·叶夫根尼夫娜
I am Svetlana Yevgenivna.
这两位是我的朋友
These are my friends
维罗妮卡和凯文·冯·博尔
Veronica and Kevin Von Ball.
-来一起吧 -谢谢
- Please, join us. - Thank you.
很遗憾 在下不能接受这一邀请
Regrettably, I can't accept your invitation.
我是酒店的保安主管
I'm director of hotel security,
很不幸的是 我有责任告知你们
and it is my unfortunate duty to inform you
本酒店有严格的"禁止卖♥♥淫"规定
that the hotel has a strict "No prostitution" policy.
我们又不是妓♥女♥
We're not prostitutes.
不不不 她们才是 酒吧那边那几个妓♥女♥
No, no, no, they are, those whores at the bar.
装得好像你不知道一样 拉倒吧
Like you don't know. Please.
我们去里兹酒店
Let's go to the Ritz.
不
No.
不来了 我知道该怎么办了
No more. I think I know what to do.
我要在弗雷拉尼娅面前委曲求全
I need to go humble myself before that slut Freelania
看看她到底是怎么创造这个奇迹的
and see how she managed such a miracle.
-四千 -美元
- 4000? - Dollars.
真不敢相信你曾经住在这下面
I can't believe that you lived down here.
跟《疯狂的麦克斯》里面似的
It's like freakin' Mad Max.
是啊 我记得有一次
Yeah, I remember this one time,
有个人想偷伊恩的外套
a guy tried to steal Ian's coat.
我们用装在袜子里的金枪鱼罐头把他打跑
We beat him with a can of tuna wrapped in a tube sock.
真是太性感了
That's so hot.
应该就是这里
Think it's over here.
天哪 你曾经住在这里
Oh, my God, you lived there?
-对 -那我可得看看
- Yeah. - I have to see it.
你没事吧
You okay?
抱歉 哥们 我不知道有人在这儿睡觉
Oh, hey, man. Sorry, didn't realize someone was sleeping here.
你好
Hello?
他死了吗 那是具尸体吗
Is he dead? Is that a dead body?
走吧 我们出去吧
Hey, come on, let's just get out of here.
我可要拍下来发闪图
I've gotta Snapchat this.
那只是个死人 走吧
Uh, it's just a dead guy. Let's go.
把他翻过来
Roll him over.
-什么 -这样我才能"直面"死亡
- What? - So I can see the face of death.
卡斯蒂 算了吧
Oh, Kassidi, come on.
卡尔 把他翻过来
Carl, roll him over.
我可要好好研究一下怎么构图配文
I'm gonna story the shit out of this.
妈的
God-- the fuck?
9号♥
Number nine?
9号♥在吗
Number nine?
我要退休了
I'm retiring.
我想开始领社保
I'd like to start receiving my Social Security benefits.
抱歉 韦塞尔先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Wessels.
这里显示你已经在领♥取♥社保了
It says here you're already collecting your benefit.
什么 怎么会那样
What? How can that be?
你是在暗示可能有人盗用了我的身份
Are you suggesting someone has stolen my identity,
进行诈骗吗
committing fraud?
是的 确实存在这种可能
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表