我的天啊 我能感觉到你的精♥子♥正在攻城掠地
Oh, my God, I can feel your sperm attacking my egg!
天啊
Oh, God.
我绝对不要重蹈覆辙
I am not gonna make the same mistake twice.
不 弗兰妮 我不是说你是错误
No, Franny, uh, you're not a mistake.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I mean.
我要去药店
Okay, I'm gonna go to the pharmacy.
我得去买♥♥紧急避孕药
I need to get the morning after pill.
你能帮我照看弗兰妮然后把你车钥匙给我吗
Can you watch Franny and give me your car keys?
有什么好急的
What's the big hurry?
有什么好急的
What's the big hurry?!
我只剩67个小时不到
I've got less than 67 hours...
把那颗药吞了
To swallow that pill.
否则我就要再做一次
Or else I'm going to have to make the same decision
让我生下弗兰妮的那个决定
that led me to have Franny,
而她是我生命中最爱的人
whom I love more than anything in the world,
但如果那颗小种子发芽了
but if that little seed plants itself,
我不确定自己愿不愿意把它挖出来
I'm not for sure certain that I can get it scraped out!
一个孩子都让我累死累活的
And I've already got my hands pretty goddamn full,
所以不要他妈的叫我冷静
so do not tell me to chill the fuck out!
谢谢 我马上回来
Thank you. I'll be back.
怎么
What?!
那个 我们周四也来了一炮
Actually, we did it Thursday, too.
妈的
Fuck!
真的吗
Really?
就三块钱 弗兰克
It's three bucks, Frank.
现金过时且肮脏
Cash is obsolete and dirty.
谁给你的信♥用♥卡♥
Who the hell gave you a credit card?
我真是爱死在家购物的便利性了
I love shopping from the convenience of my own home.
看看
Look at that.
能即日达
Got same-day delivery.
你除了酒还要买♥♥什么
What the hell could you possibly need the same day
即日达的东西
besides more booze?
你要仔细想想这真是个奇迹
You know, that's a miracle when you think about it.
简单地点一下"购买♥♥"
By pressing "Buy,"
我让整个世界
I put an entire world in motion
都围绕着我的个人需求运转起来
to meet my personal needs.
我不用再受必须出门购物的束缚
I am no longer fettered by the necessity to visit
在脏乱的商场和下层民众摩肩接踵
stinky malls and rub shoulders with the great unwashed.
好了
Here we go.
送来吧
Voila. Bring it to me.
-你买♥♥了什么 -我已经猜是酒了
- What are you getting? - I already guessed booze.
一辆机动车
An automobile.
重点在"机动"上
Emphasis on "Auto."
你在网上买♥♥了辆车
You bought a car online?!
不用预付 前三个月不用还款
No money down, no payments for three months.
基本就是免费的
It's practically free.
这就是进入
You see, this is what it's like
核心集团的感觉
to be in the inner circle.
成为"有产者"
To be one of the "Haves."
该死
Oh, shit.
我在想要不要买♥♥带空调座椅的
I wonder if I should have gotten the air-conditioned seats?
为了我的臀部
For my tushy.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
需要什么 小姐
May I help you, miss?
我找不到紧急避孕药
Hi. I can't find the morning after pill.
我们把事后药放在柜台后面
Yes, uh, we keep those behind the counter.
能卖♥♥我一盒吗 你这卖♥♥散烟吗
Could I get one? Do you sell loosies?
当然 女士 含税一共46.87元
Yes, ma'am, uh, that would be $46.87 plus tax...
如果还有存货的话
if I had any more.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我这儿卖♥♥光了 抱歉
I am fresh out. Sorry.
大家都会在周末囤货
People stock up on the weekends,
尤其在赌场开门之后
especially since the casino opened.
该死
Goddamn it.
我去
Shit.
你真是帮了大忙了
Fat lot of help you are,
坐在这儿
sittin' here.
加油 菲奥娜 赶紧干完
Come on, Fiona, just get through it.
出发 名字看不清
1972年10月23日
达娜药店
我去
Really?
你要买♥♥什么
May I help you?
你好 我之前打电♥话♥预约了紧急避孕药
Yes, hi. I called in an order for the morning after pill.
你没有
No, you didn't.
那不是处方药
It's not by prescription.
是的 我
Uh, yes, I...
求你了
please?
65元还有身份证
$65 and your ID, please.
给你 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
抱歉 在密苏里州你得满17岁才能买♥♥药
Sorry, you have to be 17 in Missouri to buy the pill.
什么
What?
没有 我快17了
No. I'm almost 17.
太荒唐了
That's ridiculous.
如果我未满17岁 我还得再要个孩子
If I'm not 17, I have to have another baby?
这根本不合理
That doesn't even make any sense.
那要我怎么办
Well, what am I supposed to do?
天哪 去他妈的密苏里
God. Fuckin' Missouri.
这是他的车
That's his truck.
车窗里伸出来的是什么
The hell is that sticking out of the truck?
应该是迈克尔·乔丹的胳膊
I think it's Michael Jordan's arm.
联合中心
United Center?
你♥他♥妈♥是逗我吧
You got to be fucking kidding me.
看来他抢劫了面包店
Apparently he looted a bakery.
好吧 这开始往暗黑方向发展了
Okay. Shit's now getting dark.
我们下一步会发现什么 尸体吗
What are we gonna find next, a body?
你到底为什么要在乎这家伙
Why do you even care about this dude?
他就是个疯子
He's a psycho.
我♥干♥过更过分的事
Done worse.
这是接上去的头发 你看
Oh, it's extensions, see?
所以呢 那是什么意思
So? What does that even mean?
完全搞不懂
It's like a goddamn puzzle.
意思是他是个酒鬼
It means he's a drunk.
来 帮我把雕塑手臂弄出来
Come on, help me get the arm.
为什么
Why?
因为要是公牛队球迷发现它在布拉德的后备箱里
'Cause if Bulls fans find it in Brad's truck,
他们能把他活剥了
they're gonna skin him alive.
来吧
Come on.
你要拿它怎么办
What the hell are you gonna do with it?
这得有差不多一千斤重
Oh, it weighs like 1,000 pounds.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
打扰一下 女士
Excuse me,ma'am?
您能帮我个忙吗
Would you please help me?
我犯了个错误 想要为此负责
I made a mistake and I'm trying to take responsibility for it.
我喝得有点多
I had a little bit too much to drink,
也没用保护措施
and I didn't use any protection.
您能好心帮我买♥♥一片紧急避孕药吗
Would you be so kind as to buy me the morning after pill?
-当然 -真的吗
- Of course. - Really?
真的很感谢
I really appreciate that.
谢谢您
Thank you.
女人要相互支持
Sisters gotta stick together.
你们做过试验吗
Have you guys ever experimented?
化学课上做的那种吗
Like in chemistry class?
-我上过技术培训课 -我也是
- I took shop. - Me too.
不 不是化学实验
No, not a chemistry experiment.
但是 你懂吧...
But, like, you know...
性方面的
...sexually?
没有
No.
没有
Nope.
你是说把她转过来上吗
Oh, you mean like rolling her over?
不是 当我没说
No. Forget it.
哎呦
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表