Uh, maybe half an hour ago.
你晚餐吃得如何
How was your dinner?
挺好的
It was fine.
我准备抱他去床上了
I was about to carry him into bed,
你可以先休息下什么的
you know, if you want to relax or whatever.
不用 没事 谢谢
No. No, thanks.
我说真的 其实我之前就应该
No, really, I mean, I probably should've
抱他去床上了 所以...
taken him to bed a while ago, so...
帮你找到一个停车位
I found a spot for your car.
在街角
Around the corner.
可以吗
Is that cool?
好
Yeah.
我先走了
I should get going.
冰箱里有吃剩的披萨
There's, uh, leftover pizza in the refrigerator.
-谢谢你照顾卢卡斯 -没事
- Thanks for watching Lucas. - Yeah, it's no problem.
-要我付你点钱吗 -不用 没事
- Can I pay you something? - No. No, it's fine.
-真的 我可以给你... -我说真的 不用
- Really, I should do-- - Honest, no, it's fine.
晚安
Night.
一千元
A thousand bucks?
你可别开始妄想涨房♥租
Don't go thinking you can raise our rent, now.
你已经有租约了
You have a lease.
也只剩六个月了
For another six months.
这是已经在谈判了吗
We negotiating already?
当然
Hell yes.
而且我谈判一向都赢
And I always win.
我毫不怀疑
I do not doubt it.
你有一份很好的工作
You got a great job.
为什么没买♥♥下这里
Why did you never buy this place?
这里太垃圾了
It's a shithole.
老天
Oh, jeez.
那天的那个男人
That guy from the other night,
给我发了一张丁丁照
he sent me a dick pic.
我的天 好恶心
Oh, my gosh, that is so nasty!
你居然会让这种玩意儿靠近你
You actually let those things near you? Ugh.
等你喝醉了 看起来就会好一点
Well, they look a little better when you're drunk.
我从来没喝那么醉过
I've never been that drunk.
-什么 从来没有吗 -没
- What? Never? - Nope.
从来没有
Never.
我说 妮莎 你还不上来睡觉
Jesus, Nessa, are you planning on coming to bed,
是打算在下面坐一晚上
or are you gonna sit out there
想尽办法撩我们的房♥东吗
hitting on our landlady all night?
我家朱丽叶叫我
My Juliet beckons.
妮莎 快点
Nessa, now.
我来了
I'm coming!
我来了 真是够了
I'm coming, for Chrissakes.
这是什么
What's this?
还你的钱 之前帮我戒酒
I'm paying you back, you know, for the rehab.
里面是九千 没法一次性还清
It's 9,000 there. I don't have it all,
不过我可以每周还你一点
but I can get you something every week
我现在有工作了
now that I'm working.
你不必还我钱
You don't have to pay me back.
我想还
I want to.
谢谢你帮我戒酒
Thanks for the rehab.
美国制霸 跪舔吧
America first, motherfuckers.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表