Your name, where you are from, what you like.
不 该死 指着我
No. God damn it. Hey, point to me.
指着我 重复
Point to me. Now repeat:
你是弗兰克
You are Frank.
你是弗兰克
You are Frank.
你来自美国
You're from the United States.
你来自美国
You're from the United States.
你喜欢苹果
You like apples.
你喜欢苹果
You like apples.
很好 接下来告诉我们你的名字
Okay, good. Now, tell us your name,
你来自哪里 喜欢什么
where you're from and something you like
使用字母表里的下一个字母
using the next letter of the alphabet.
-我叫萨米尔 -嗯 不过别指着我
- My name is Sameer. - Yeah. But don't point to me.
指着你 你 指
Point to you. You. Point--
我来自也门
I am from Yemen
我喜欢杏仁
and I like enab.
杏仁
Enab?
我说不好 得是以B开头
I don't know--okay, but it's gotta start with a B.
是的啊 你看 E-N-A-B
Uh, well, it does. Uh, you see, E-N-A-B.
必须以B开头 杏仁打头的是E
It's gotta begin with a B. Enab begins with an E.
但在我们国家是从右往左读
Not if you read right to left, like in my country.
我日
Oh, fuck me.
这16小时会很漫长
This is gonna be a long 16 hours.
汉娜·坎贝尔
Hannah Campbell?
怎么样
So?
明天结果才出来
Find out the test results tomorrow.
检测费20块
Test cost 20 bucks.
去他妈的低收益率
Low income rate, my ass.
我这种没收入的怎么说
How 'bout no income rate?
-我得找个工作 -手♥机♥忘拿了
- I need to get a job. - Forgot my phone.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
等等
See, hold up.
那个
Yo. All right,
这不是你想的那样
this isn't what it looks like.
什么样 是你又把一个妹子的肚子搞大了
What, like you got some other girl pregnant?
这是在我和塞拉分开的时候发生的
It happened when Sierra and I weren't together.
塞拉知道吗
Sierra know?
我还没找到机会告诉她
I haven't had a chance to tell her yet.
整整九个月都找不到机会说吗
It looks like you've had nine months to tell her.
我和塞拉现在相处得很好
Things are good with me and Sierra right now.
我不想搞砸
I don't wanna blow it.
行吧 但如果你不说的话
All right, well, you're gonna blow it
就肯定会搞砸
if you don't tell her.
我会说的
I will.
我得先处理这事儿了
All right, I should get back in there.
去吧去吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
杰米
Hey, Jamie.
你们来了
Hey, you guys.
我妈让你们进来的吗
My mom let you in?
没有 我们等她走了才进来的
Uh, no. We waited till she left.
给你带了汉堡
Got you some burgers.
来看看你感觉怎么样了
Came by to see how you're feeling.
不太好
I've been better.
不过那些药挺好的
The drugs are pretty good, though.
你们觉得我的新护腕好看吗
You guys like my new wristbands?
你需要什么吗
Um, do you need anything?
不用 我什么都不缺
No, I'm--I'm good.
姬内瓦说你去了皈依教堂
Hey, Geneva said you went to some conversion church?
是我爸妈找到的
My parents found it.
在加菲尔德街那边
Place over on Garfield.
那个牧师能让同性恋变回正常人
This pastor turns homos back to normal.
他说我基到了骨子里
He says I'm so much of a fag
得进行更多疗程才能为上帝拯救
that I need more sessions to be saved by God.
你根本不需要拯救
You don't need to be saved.
是啊
Yeah.
说得对
Right.
很好 很好
Yay! Well done, well done.
下一个你来 山羊小姐 说吧
Okay, you're next, goat lady. Bring it home.
好 你叫弗兰克 来自美国
Okay. Eh, your name is Frank. You are from the U.S.
喜欢苹果
and you like apple.
你叫萨米尔 来自也门
You are Sameer and you are from Yemin
喜欢杏仁
and you like enab.
阿里来自伊♥拉♥克♥ 喜欢鸡肉
Ali from Iraq likes bantam.
而你是阿达德 来自叙利亚
And you are Adad from Syria
喜欢煎鱼配饭
and you like, uh, samak.
拉尼娅是利比亚人 喜欢羊肉汤
And Rania from Libya likes jabbr.
-对 -我叫法特曼
- Yeah. - My name is Fatemeh
来自伊朗 喜欢烤鸡肉串
from Iran and I like juje.
很好 我们做到了 我们做到了
Yes! We did it! We did it, everybody!
虽然我不知道你们爱吃的都是些什么玩意儿
I have no idea what that crap you like is,
但每个人都特别棒
but everybody did really well.
这个游戏真好玩 喜欢苹果的弗兰克先生
It was a fun game, Mr. Frank who likes apples.
卧♥槽♥
Oh, fuck!
抱歉 我把工具落这儿了
Sorry, ehh, I left some tools.
-好 -我还留着钥匙
- Okay. - I still had your keys.
我准备干完活儿之后放在柜台上的
I was gonna leave them on the counter when I was done
我该先打个电♥话♥才对
I shoulda called first.
没关系
No, that's fine.
我也没光着 算是吧
I'm dressed. Kinda.
你现在住在这里吗
You live in here, now?
没 只是洗个澡
No, just takin' a shower.
谢谢你把门修好了
Thanks for fixin' the door.
很完美
Looks great.
这是你的钥匙
Here's your keys.
那你等会儿还要去哪儿
So, uh, what are you workin' on next?
我要去富兰克林工作
I'm just going to a house over on Franklin.
房♥主让我去修葺一栋
Owner saw some work on
玛丽安·马赫尼·格里芬设计的房♥子
a Marion Mahony Griffin house.
谁
A--who?
世界上首位女建筑家
One of the world's first female architects.
出生于芝加哥
Born in Chicago.
你没听说过她
You never heard of her.
-没有 -她和弗兰克·劳埃德·赖特♥共♥事
- No. - She worked with Frank Lloyd Wright.
我知道他
Oh. I heard of him.
他剽窃了她大部分作品
He stole most of her designs.
真不要脸
What a douche bag.
你见过他设计的建筑吗
You ever seen any of his buildings?
不知道 应该没有吧
Uh, I don't know. I don't think so.
它们遍布南区
They're all over the South Side.
真的吗 我还以为这里
Really? I thought there was
只有一堆破烂房♥子呢
just a bunch of crack houses down here.
不 这一带有不少精致的历史性建筑
No. Some amazing historical buildings in this area.
-真的吗 -这是我移居芝加哥的
- Really? - It's one of the reasons
原因之一
I moved to Chicago.
你想参观一些吗
Do you wanna see some of them?
当然
Sure.
你喜欢我
You like me.
对啊
Uh-huh.
有多喜欢
How much?
很喜欢
A lot.
日
Oh, shit.
你确定吗
Are you doin' this?
天哪
Oh, my God.
后面还有个人呢
There's someone in the back.
-所以呢 -万一被他看见了呢
- So? - Well, what if he sees?
他戴着耳机呢
He's got his earbuds in.
不管了 快点
Fuck it, go faster.
-巴布 -嘿 你好
- Barb? - Oh, hey. Hi.
-你好 -怎么样啊 哥们儿
- Hey. - How's it goin', man?
-还行 -坐
- All right. - Have a seat.
谢谢 谢谢你愿意见我
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表