You guys are fighting?
我担心我那不务正业的爸爸
I'm worried that my deadbeat father's
可能会从牢里放出来
gonna be released from jail,
然后找我 尼尔或是卢卡斯的麻烦
and come after me or Neil or Lucas,
而你却又跟查理掐起来了
and you're starting shit with Charlie again?
我的事你少掺和 管好你自己吧 利普
Stay out of my life and focus on your own shit, Lip.
-你要去哪 -回家
- Where you going? - Home.
你不是不愿意回家吗
I thought you hated it there.
老娘改主意了
Changed my mind!
好吧 那就明天见吧
Okay. I'll see you tomorrow?
你就让我这么回家
You're just gonna let me go back home?
没有啊 刚才不是你说要回家的吗
No, but I thought you wanted to.
是的 因为你不爱我了
Yeah, because you don't love me anymore.
我什么时候说不爱你了
When did I say that?
我在车上想跟你牵手 你吼我
When you yelled at me for trying to
就说明你不爱我了
hold your hand in the car.
我没吼你 不让你牵我手
I didn't yell at you for trying to hold my hand.
我吼你是因为 你把那个乘客吓跑了
I yelled at you because you scared a customer off.
你现在就在吼我
You're yelling at me right now!
因为你现在已经疯了
Because you're being crazy.
你又去哪
Where are you going?
不知道
I don't know!
天啊 真♥他♥妈♥头疼
Oh, my God, fucking headache.
你是不是要跟我分手
Are you breaking up with me?
什么 不是的
What? No.
我们进屋吧 好不好
Can we just go back inside please?
好
Okay.
你来了
You made it!
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hello.
我以为你就是请几个朋友来小聚一下
I thought you were just having a few friends over for Happy Hour.
-我们怀孕了 -天啊
- We're pregnant. - Oh, my God!
天啊 太棒了
Oh, my God, that's awesome.
-谢谢 -给
- Thank you. - Ah, here.
-谢谢 -我的天啊
- Thanks. - Oh, my God.
-菲奥娜 -你好
- Hi, Fiona. - Hi!
恭喜你
Congratulations.
谢谢你 亲爱的 谢谢
Thank you, honey, thank you.
快乐的梅 我还是不太习惯
Happy Mel! Not used to that.
怀孕让我变得有点飘
Babies make me giddy.
你们俩是谁治好了不孕不育
So which one of you did the fertility treatment?
-我 -然而我们俩都怀孕了
- Me. - Except we're both pregnant.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
-没错 -卧♥槽♥
- Yeah. - Shit.
-没错 -是的
- Yeah. - Yes.
这是什么情况
How is that possible?
给你个提示
I'll give you a hint.
等等 你做♥爱♥了
Wait, you had sex?
被鸡♥巴♥插入那种
Like, dick sex?
人生唯一一次
It was the one and only time,
而且感觉糟透了
and it was awful.
那你为什么做
Why did you do it then?
增加几率
Increase our odds.
我们负担不起两个人都做试管授精
We couldn't afford IVF for both of us, so...
是的 她抽到了苦差
Yeah, and she drew the short straw.
我的纯拉拉金牌就这么丢了
And I fucking lost my lesbian gold star.
你睡了谁的鸡♥巴♥
Whose dick was it?
福特的
Ford's!
爱尔兰人福特吗
I-Irish Ford?
-是的 -他是孩子他爸
- Yes. - He's the father?
-没错 -两个孩子都是他的
- Yeah. - Yeah, for both of us.
你逗我呢吧
Get the fuck out of here.
是很扯
I know, yeah.
我们的孩子以后就长那样
And our kids are gonna look just like that.
那也是福特的孩子吗
Is that--that's one of Ford's?
嗯
Yeah.
天啊 这男的到底有几个孩子
Jesus, how many does this guy have?
除了他还有两个
Two others besides him.
他是女同优选精♥液♥库
He's the lesbian spunk of choice.
他的精♥子♥简直像长了眼睛
Yeah, dude has primo sperm.
-好吧 -真的
- O-okay. - Yeah.
这挺好啊
That's good to know.
说曹操曹操就到
And there he is, the man of the hour.
宝宝的爹
Baby daddy!
恭喜啦 爸爸
Congratulations, Daddy.
谢谢
Thanks.
让他也帮你怀个孩子吧 菲奥娜
Have him put a baby in you, too, Fiona.
那我们就能一起发胖怀孕了
Yeah, then we can all be fat and pregnant together.
-五个孩子 -是的
- Five kids, huh? - Yeah.
情况有点失控了
It's getting a little out of hand.
起码你还爽到了
Well, at least you get some action out of it.
其实很羞辱人
It was humiliating.
她喝得烂醉 全程都在大笑
She was hammered, laughing the whole time.
瞧瞧谁才是复杂的那个人
Now who's complicated?
干杯
Cheers.
穆♥斯♥林♥那边赚了600块
Six hundred bucks from the Muslims,
代购药物赚了750
750 off the meds.
工作两天有这收入还真不错
Not bad for a couple of hard days' work.
我的份呢
Where's my cut?
给
Here you go.
我们快能经济独♥立♥了 儿子
We are on our way to financial independence, son.
就20块
Twenty bucks?
我们终于找到了
We finally found a family business
能施展我们天赋的家族生意
that uses our God-given talents.
-给50行吗 -利亚姆 听好了
- How about 50? - And, Liam, listen to me.
传言是真的
It's true what they say:
辛勤工作加上一点运气
With a lot of hard work and a little bit of luck,
定能在美国有所成就
you can make something of yourself in America.
我们的成功都多亏了一个人
And we owe all of our success to one person.
-谁 -推特首席用户
- Who's that? - The Twitterer-in-Chief.
敬无谓的恐惧
To false fear.
相互依赖 对吧
Fucking codependent, huh?
你就是离不开我 是不是
Couldn't stay away from me, could ya?
跟其他人比起来 你不算太糟
Well, compared to everybody else, you're not so bad.
老天 这么快就爱上我了
Jesus, already falling in love with me.
听着
Look, um...
我不知道该聊什么
I don't know what to talk about.
如果不聊其他人的破事
You know, if I'm not talking about someone else's drama.
首要原则
General rule of thumb:
各人自扫前门雪
their circus, their monkeys.
谈你自己的事就行了
Just talk about yourself.
我不知道那是什么样的
Yeah, I don't know what that looks like.
没事
It's okay.
老巴布很快就能让你开口
Old Barb'll drag it out of you soon enough.
如果你做我的担♥保♥人
So if you're gonna be my sponsor,
以后我们就要在这种地方见面了
then we gotta meet at places like this?
试试这杯翠绿女神
Try some Green Goddess.
里面放了什么玩意
The fuck is in this?
之前那辆车呢
Where's the Sonic?
卖♥♥了 是时候扩展业务了 儿子
Sold it--time to expand our business, son.
叫他们上车吧
Let's get 'em loaded in.
-来吧 各位 欢迎 -这边走
- Come on, folks, welcome. - This way.
欢迎 欢迎
Welcome, welcome.
我们将踏上历时16小时的旅途
We have a 16-hour journey ahead of us.
我帮你拿
I'll help you.
等你们坐好了
We'll play a little get-to-know-you game
我们就来玩一个增进彼此认识的游戏
as soon as you're comfortably settled in.
加拉格父子进出口公♥司♥
我让那个送啤酒的滚他丫的 性感不
What about the way I put that beer guy in his place, huh?
太性感了 你让斯维特拉娜也安分了
Oh, that was hot, the way you put Svetlana in her place.
我感觉自己终于夺回了被她掌控的尊严
I feel like I'm finally getting my balls back from her.
好爽 好爽 好爽
Oh, yeah, oh, yeah, oh, yeah.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表