-谢了 -来吧
- Thanks. - Come on.
干什么去
What are we doing?
我是特雷弗 这是伊恩
I'm Trevor. This is Ian.
-你们好 -你们好
- Hello. - Hi.
好了 快 去开游戏
All right. Go on, go get the game.
给你
There you go.
好的
All right.
你没告诉妈妈
You, uh... you haven't told your mom
你玩这游戏吧
you play this game, have you?
我♥操♥当然不
Shit no.
你没告诉你妈妈你说"我♥操♥"吧
You haven't told your mom that you say "Shit," Have you?
你数学考试考得怎么样
Yeah, how'd you do on that math quiz?
考了87
Got an 87.
爸爸很高兴
Daddy was proud.
说他要带我去迪士尼乐园
Said he's gonna take me to Disney World.
迪士尼乐园
Disney World, huh?
小心
Watch out.
你跑不掉了
I got you cornered.
要把你脑袋切开了
Gonna slice your head open.
天哪
Dude!
谁特么的会喜欢这些套娃
Who in the hell likes these crazy-ass dolls anyway?
狗♥日♥的♥共♥产♥国旗
Fuckin' commie flag.
感谢上帝你把那些垃圾都扔了
Oh, thank God you're getting rid of that crap.
来杯啤酒
I'll take a beer.
你♥他♥妈♥干什么呢
The fuck you doing?
我要把自己的脸烙进你的记忆
I wanna imprint my face into your memory
以防我挺不过手术
in case I don't make it through my surgery.
什么手术
What surgery?
我得了乳腺癌
I have breast cancer.
我们还不确定那一点
We don't know that for sure.
你是不是还得卵巢癌了
You have ovarian cancer too?
汤米 我没开玩笑
Tommy, this is no joke.
你做过乳腺检查吗
Have you given yourself a breast exam?
得了吧
Please.
乳腺癌得花三十年才能
It would take breast cancer 30 years
啃动我这胸肌
to chew through these things.
小黛
Debs.
你怎么穿成这样
What are you wearing?
听着 要是我明天没挺过去
Look, if I don't make it out tomorrow,
我想让你帮我照顾孩子们 好吗
I want you to look after the kids, okay?
告诉孩子们我爱她们
Tell them I love them.
好的 小凯
'Kay, Kev.
-大家好 -你好 小黛
- Hey, guys. - Hey, Deb!
终于来了
There she is.
这些酒可以喝吗
Uh, these extra beers?
别客气
Help yourself.
你的头发一如既往的美
Your hair looks great, as always.
谢谢
Thanks.
拉基莎刚跟我们说她把病人护理死了
Lakisha was just telling us that she killed her patient.
我可没那么说
I didn't say it like that.
-又死了一个 -第三个了
- Another one? - Her third.
我怎么会知道我出去买♥♥烟的时候
How was I supposed to know, when I went out
他的呼吸机
to get cigarettes, his ventilator
突然就不工作了
would decide to stop working?
要是找不到下一个病人
If I don't find another patient,
我就怎么都凑不满实习时间了
I'm never gonna get my practicum hours.
来吧 死亡天使 我们再去拿罐啤酒
Come on, Angel of Death, let's get another pitcher.
-怎么了 -我那白♥痴♥老爸刚走进来了
- What? - My stupid dad just walked in.
-托马斯 -弗兰克
- Thomas. - Frank.
-你有这东西吗 -手♥机♥
- You got one of these? - A cell phone?
人人都有手♥机♥ 弗兰克
Yeah, everyone has a cell phone, Frank.
那我们应该互换一下手♥机♥号♥
Then we should exchange numbers.
说得就像我需要你凌晨四点给我打电♥话♥一样
Like I need you calling my ass at four in the morning.
别这样 我们可以一起玩 看电影什么的
Aw, come on! We could hang out, catch a movie.
不过你是怎么弄到手♥机♥的
How did you get a cell phone, anyway?
临时支票
With my starter checks.
这个世界怎么了
What is happening in this world?
你都有银行账户了 而这位得了乳腺癌
You have a bank account, and that one's got lady cancer.
来
Here.
不 我要拍下我们最后一晚在一起的样子
No. A picture of our last night together.
爹地就喜欢这样
Yeah! Daddy like!
你真是个乖宝宝
Oh, you're such a good boy.
谢了
Thanks.
你去哪
Where you going?
怎么了
What?
过来
Come here.
没事的 有我在
Oh, it's okay. I'm here.
发泄出来就好了
Let it out.
你看 我真的从轮椅上摔下来了
Hey, look, I fell out of my chair.
今晚太开心了
I had the best night tonight.
我在学校学到了好多东西
I learned so much in school.
我超喜欢班上的所有人
I love everyone in my class.
-晚安 -你脖子上是吻痕吗
- Night! - Is that a hickey on your neck?
居然放这种音乐 你还好吗
This music. You okay?
除了躺在某个毛茸茸
Oh, other than crying into
胖乎乎的陌生人怀里痛哭之外
some fat fuckin' furry stranger's arms tonight,
我很好
I'm great.
想谈谈吗
Wanna talk about it?
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
别客气
Knock yourself out.
好烫
Oof, hot.
没错 卡尔把它保持在40度
Yeah, Carl keeps it at a cool 104 degrees.
挺好
Heh, nice.
你确定你愿意享受莫妮卡的冰♥毒♥
What, you sure you're okay enjoying the spoils
换来的东西吗
of Monica's meth money?
我就破这一次例
I'll make an exception this one time.
为了你
For you.
怎么了
What's going on?
没什么 犯傻了呗
Nothing, it's stupid.
对了 店里怎么样 公♥寓♥那呢
Hey, how's work? How's the apartment?
Patsy之家很忙
Patsy's is busy.
大部分租户还没付房♥租
Most of my tenants haven't coughed up the rent yet.
这都是报应
Payback's a bitch.
可不 但我没逼得太紧
Totally. But I'm cutting them some slack.
装友善 跟大家打个招呼
I made nice, introduced myself to everyone,
明天应该能收到几张支票
so should get a couple checks tomorrow.
不错
Good.
闲话扯完了
So we done small talkin'?
说说你的事吧
You gonna tell me what's going on?
太不好意思了
It's embarrassing.
好吧
Okay.
特雷弗说跟肥佬做♥爱♥
Trevor said that hooking up with a chub
会让我对莫妮卡的事觉得好受些 但是没有
would make me feel better about Monica, but it don't.
我觉得更糟了
I feel worse.
是吗
Really?
她死了你真心难过吗
You're upset she died?
是的 我知道你们
Yeah, I know that you guys
都不在乎了但是我还没有
have all moved on and I haven't.
她活着的时候我就不在乎了
I moved on when she was still alive.
那我大概是家里的怪胎
Well, then I guess I'm the family freak
不想把她忘了
for not wanting to forget about her.
我不觉得
I don't think you're a freak
你不想忘了她 就是怪胎
'cause you don't wanna forget about her.
谢谢
Thanks.
我觉得你在肥佬的怀里哭鼻子
I think you're a freak 'cause you cried
才是个怪胎
in a fat dude's arms.
沿道路继续行驶
Continue on the present road
两英里
for two miles.
今晚我能睡你家吗
Can I sleep over at your house tonight?
可以
Okay.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表