Didn't mean to show up out of the blue.
我只是想和你谈谈
I just wanted to catch you for a minute.
滚
Fuck off.
听着 我知道我不配和你说话
Look, I-I know I don't deserve your time.
我真的只是想谈谈
I just really wanna talk.
我会把我的汽车旅馆地址发给你
I'm gonna text you the motel I'm staying at.
旁边有家餐厅
It's got a restaurant right next to it.
或许你之后可以来找我
Maybe you could meet me there later?
有什么问题吗
Is everything good out here?
我没事
I'm fine.
你真是不可理喻
You're un-fucking-believable.
加拉格先生 如果你担心利亚姆
Mr. Gallagher, if you're worried about Liam,
请放心 他适应得很好
rest assured he's doing great.
他甚至上了我们的封面
He even made our cover.
收容少数黑人真是
I can't think of a better use of tokenism
推广多元化的好方法啊
than to promote diversity.
我们今天会迎来一个新学生
We're getting a new student today.
利亚姆可以与和他背景相同的同学
Liam will have someone from his own environment
-交流了 -真好
- to connect with. - That's fantastic.
但我是希望我能出点力
But I was hoping there was something I could do to help.
你想更多地参与进来
You're seeking more involvement?
我看到别的孩子谈论他们父亲的方式
I see the way these other kids talk about their dads.
钓鱼 家庭假期
Going fishing, family vacations.
孩子们说到这些眼睛会发光
They're the twinkle in their children's eye.
我也想我儿子看着我的时候
When my son looks at me,
眼中有这样的光芒
I wanna see that same twinkle.
不是喝醉了那种
And not from being stoned.
喝醉的目光比较呆滞
That's more of a glaze.
我们家庭教师协会中缺少父亲
We don't have enough fathers on our PTA.
这是增加亲子互动的好办法
Great way to promote parental involvement.
我加入
Sign me up.
我会竭尽全力
And pimp my ass.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
你们就睡在你姐姐斑比原来的房♥间
You two will sleep in your sister Bambi's old room.
这里还放着你孩童时候的东西
Still got some of your baby stuff in here, too.
你可能不记得了
You probably don't remember.
-那是 -是的
- Is that...? - Yep.
宾奇
Binky.
宾奇是什么
What's a Binky?
我记得这个
I remember this.
我以前和它一起睡在壁炉里
I used to sleep with it in the fireplace.
你以前很喜欢在烟囱下面爬来爬去
You used to love crawling under the chimney.
所以我们在你周围铺了几条毯子让你睡在那里
So we'd put some blankets around you and let you sleep there.
晚饭前你们先在这休息
I'll leave you to relax before supper.
崔叔叔在洗昨天赤手抓到的
Uncle Trav's cleaning a couple catfish
几条鲶鱼
he caught noodling yesterday.
你没事吧 宝贝
You okay, babe?
他们还留着我的宾奇
They kept my Binky.
我突然想吸着手指打个盹
Suddenly, I feel like sucking my thumb and taking a nap.
-我要躺一会 -好吧
- I'm gonna lie down. - Okay.
今天布雷南和多利安是队长
Brenan and Dorian are team captains today.
布雷南 你先选
Brenan, you're up.
利亚姆
Liam.
我准备选他的
That was gonna be my pick!
抱歉打搅了
Pardon the interruption.
有个新生将加入你们的班级
We have a new student that will be joining your class.
他叫迪安卓
This is De'Andre.
同学们 欢迎迪安卓加入我们的大家庭
Class, let's welcome De'Andre to our family.
我选他
I pick him.
-我能重新选人吗 -不行
- Can I change my pick? - No.
早上和你一起来的人总是吃光甜甜圈
Your morning crew always cleans us out of donut
和桃子馅饼
and peach cobblers.
你们有这么贪吃吗
You guys foodies or what?
这能帮助我们保持清醒
Oh, it's helping us stay sober.
吃甜食代替饮酒
You know, eating the calories instead of drinking them.
晚点想一起玩玩吗
You wanna hang out later?
你是说就我们俩
You mean, like, just the two of us?
嗯 因为我的戒酒问题
Yeah, I mean, I'm not supposed to get into
我不应该牵扯进什么认真的感情 但是
anything serious, 'cause of the whole sobriety thing, but...
-或许如果你想 -打个炮
- maybe if you just wanna-- - Hook up?
是
Yeah.
听着
Look...
我觉得你超帅
I think you're crazy cute.
我很想和你大干一场
And I would love to jump your bones.
但是塞拉是我闺蜜
But Sierra's my girl.
-我不能这么做 -但我们现在是朋友了
- I just can't. - Yeah, but we're friends now.
我是说 我们之间没有什么了
I mean, there's--there's nothing between us.
那还是会很奇怪
It'd still be weird.
抱歉 我以为你会晚点来
Hi, sorry, I thought you were coming later.
车在哪 大家可以把东西拖到后面去
Uh, where's the truck? The guys can pull around back.
我正在给我的人发短♥信♥
Oh, I'm texting my guys now.
他们在外面的货车里
Uh, in the van outside.
我没什么大件家具 就是我的一些设备
I don't have any big furniture, just my gear.
我带他去看了著名的后院
I showed him the illustrious backyard.
我们给后院竖起了篱笆作为安全防范措施
We went over safety precautions with the back fence.
好吧 这把是房♥子的钥匙
All right, uh, this one is for the building.
你得插♥进♥去晃一下 因为会卡住
You gotta jiggle it, 'cause it sticks.
这是你房♥间的钥匙
This is for your apartment.
这把是邮箱的
And this guy is to the mailbox.
我不用信件
Oh, I don't do snail mail.
欢迎入住
Welcome to the building.
伙计们 这边
Oh, uh, this way, guys.
天呐 好多电子设备
Wow, Jesus, that's a lot of electronics.
他能点亮南区的半边天
He could light up half of the South Side.
肖恩
晚上八点在S·金餐厅
是肖恩
Sean.
我需要喝杯啤酒
I need a fuckin' beer.
还没到中午就喝酒 真好
Before noon? Nice.
今天已经很闹心了
Yeah, it's been that kind of day already.
梅尔放了几瓶低酒精葡萄酒在冰箱里
Well, Mel's got some wine coolers in the fridge.
-更有品 -好
- Much classier. - I'm in.
我从尼尔家搬回了自己家
Moved out of Neil's and I'm living back home
直到我把事情理顺
until I get things together.
臭贱♥人♥ 抢你的男人
Fuckin' bitch, taking your man.
我不爱他
I wasn't in love.
这只是一段临时便利关系
It was a relationship of convenience.
11块2毛5
$11.25.
至少我现在和孩子奶奶关系还行
At least now things are cool with my ex's mom.
她还帮我付儿童护理费
She's helping pay child care.
我只停了一个小时
I was only in there for an hour.
-你超了1.25刀 -要不是你们
- You went over $1.25. - If you weren't so busy
一直在聊天 我早就出来了
gossiping, I would've made it out earlier.
那你投诉去呗 宝贝
Write a complaint, honey.
要么全额缴费 要么等着收罚单
Pay the full fee or get a ticket in the mail.
我们的摄像头已经记下了你的牌照
Our cameras have your plates.
-他们还装摄像头了 -没有
- They installed cameras? - No.
谢谢 祝你生活愉快
Thanks, have a great day.
弗兰妮第一次走路
Franny's first steps!
她在她奶奶家
She's at her grandmother's.
我要在就好了
I should be there.
是谁让你大中午的就借酒浇愁啊
So, who's the reason for this midday wine cooler?
我前男友早上突然出现了
My ex showed back up this morning.
他想今晚约我一起吃饭
Wants to have dinner with me tonight.
这家伙人怎么样 他叫什么
Ah, and how do we feel about this--what's his name?
肖恩
Sean.
婚礼那天我才发现
I found out on our wedding day
这个瘾君子还在吸毒
that the junkie bastard was still using.
-但你们还是结婚了 -当然没有
- You get married anyway? - Fuck no.
我天 整件事完全变成了一场闹剧
God, the whole thing turned into such a shit show.
他就那么跑了
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表