Jesus!
你要参加葬礼吗
Who died?
"月度最佳员工"要照相 我得穿得好看点
Gotta look sharp for my Employee of the Month portrait session.
我刚刚又向上爬了一阶 兄弟们
Just another rung up the ladder, boys.
别管现在的工作 要为理想中的工作穿衣打扮
Dress for the job you want, not for the job you have.
弗兰妮
Franny.
早上好 你好吗 妈妈在这儿呢
Good morning. How are you? It's Mommy.
我几分钟之后就回来
I'll be back in just a few minutes.
小宝贝
Oh, sweetie.
我知道你以后哪天可能会想要个弟弟妹妹
I know someday you may want a brother or sister,
但我现在得确保
but... right now I need to make sure
自己能从焊接学校毕业 然后找份好工作
I can finish welding school so I can get a sweet job
我们才能有个家
and we can get a house,
一套带院子和秋千的房♥子
a yard, and a swing set...
你觉得怎么样
how about that?
那样多有意思呀
Wouldn't that be fun?
但要是我现在就生个弟弟妹妹
But right now if I had another baby,
那可就真是场灾难了
that would be a really big disaster.
你买♥♥了吗
Hey, did you get it?
我的药呢
Where's my pill?!
想都别想
No fucking way!
把钱还我
Give me back my money!
放开
Get offa me!
你个贱♥货♥
You slut!
妈妈
Mama.
我去
Damn.
你真漂亮
You are so beautiful.
谢谢
Thanks.
你知道我刚意识到什么吗
You know what I just realized?
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
我要是拉拉 肯定被你迷死了
If I were gay, I would be all over you.
你这么美 而且我本来就喜欢你 但是...
You're gorgeous, and I already love you, but...
我只是对你的小妹妹不感兴趣
I'm just not interested in your vagina.
而那表示我不是拉拉
And that tells me that I'm not a lesbian.
逻辑很简单
Simple logic.
这是不是因为俄婊又在对你展开
Does this have anything to do with the Russian invasion
小妹妹攻势
of your pussoir again?
这个怒气冲冲的婊♥子♥也是厉害 即使在我
There's something about that angry bitch that gets me off
想拿把锈钝雕刀捅她的时候也能让我高♥潮♥
even when I want to stab her with a rusty carving knife.
原因挺明显的 不是吗
It's pretty obvious, isn't it?
你喜欢她对你颐指气使
You like it when she bosses you around.
我才不喜欢 她那样让我生气
I do not like it. It pisses me off.
你的小妹妹可不生气
Well, it doesn't piss off your vagina.
小维 你喜欢被人支配
V, you like to be dominated.
被支配 你是第一次见我吗
Dominated? Have you met me?
我把排班表带来了
I brought you the schedule.
麦乐迪星期三不行 因为她妈妈要去化疗
Melody can't do Wednesdays 'cause of her mom's chemo,
塞拉星期六早上不行
and Sierra can't do Saturday mornings
卢卡斯有棒球比赛
'cause of Lucas's T-ball,
把她们换一下就行了
so switch those and they're good.
这是我见过的最糟糕的地方
This is the most fucked up place I've ever seen.
老太太死了吗
So the old lady died?
她的名字叫海伦
Her name was Helen.
她丈夫在越战中牺牲了
Her husband got killed in Vietnam.
看
Look.
她怀孕了
She was pregnant.
看到了吗
See?
是个小女孩
It was a little girl.
他们就在这个街区结的婚
They got married just down the block
就在他出战前
right before he shipped out.
1972年五月12号♥
May 12th, 1972.
新约浸信会教堂
New Covenant Baptist Church.
我觉得 我也可能会这样 小维
I mean, that could be me, V.
一个老太太 孤独的死去
An old lady, dying alone.
什么都没留下 除了衣柜里的紫色衣服
Nothing but purple clothes in the closet.
不
Nope.
你别想甩掉我
You're not gettin' rid of me.
我也不会让你穿紫色衣服
And I will never let you wear purple.
别胡闹了 快把这地方弄干净
Quit screwing around and clean this shit out.
喜欢被支配 真的吗
Dominated? Really?
你还有更好的解释吗
Do you have a better explanation?
在美国就是这个道理
The lesson here is that in America,
如果你埋头苦干
if you keep your head down and work hard,
你就会被奖赏
you will be rewarded.
走吧
Come on up.
它有蓝牙功能吗
Does it have Bluetooth?
声音调大
Crank it.
我们走
Let's ride.
-臭婊♥子♥ -红脖子老粗
- Whore! - Redneck!
-杀婴犯 -狗贼
- Baby killer! - Fuckin' thief!
如果有人把你
How would you like it
从他们阴♥道♥里刮出来 你什么感觉
if somebody scraped you of their vagina?!
我觉得完全没问题
Oh, I would be fuckin' fine with it...
你觉得怎么样
How would you like that?!
因为那就意味着我不会遇到你这样
...because it would mean I'd never met a stupid cunt like you
自以为能掌控别人子♥宫♥的贱♥货♥了
who thinks she knows what to do with other people's uteruses!
这两个婊♥子♥ 最好能有一个天黑之前保释走
One of these bitches better make bail before dark
不然真是操蛋的一晚上
or it's gonna be a long damn night.
如果你想做实验
If you want to experiment,
你应该跟经验丰富的老师做
you should do so with experienced teacher.
也许吧 但我还是没什么基情
Yeah, maybe, but I just don't feel very gay.
男人 女人 只要你开心了
Man, woman-- what difference does it make
有什么区别呢
if you get pleasure?
鸡♥巴♥只不过是个变形的阴蒂
A cock is nothing more than a deformed clitoris.
我没有基佬雷达
I don't have very good gay-dar.
我不知道该看哪
I wouldn't know where to look.
不要越过树木看森林
Do not look past the trees to the forest.
那是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
是什么俄♥罗♥斯♥谚语之类的吗
Is that some Russian proverb or something?
十分令人费解又毫无帮助
'Cause it's very confusing and not helping.
什么
What?
堂·威塞尔的孩子
Don Wessel's kid?
几年前他做过城际比赛首发后卫
He was first team all-city linebacker a few years ago.
我的天
Oh, my God.
奶奶说她疯了 但
Grandma said she was crazy, but...
我是菲奥娜
I'm Fiona.
你是她女儿吗
Are you her daughter?
不 我是她侄女
No, I'm her niece.
她女儿死了好几年了
Her daughter's been dead for years.
我是海伦的房♥东
I was Helen's landlady.
我叫赛尔维 警♥察♥打电♥话♥来
Sylvie. The police called.
我猜我是她唯一的亲人
I'm her only relative, I guess.
你不认识她
You didn't know her?
是的 不算认识
No. Not really.
太糟了
This is awful.
是的 她独自住在这很久了
Yeah. She was alone here for a long time.
除了这个小家伙
Except for this little guy.
她好多年没和家人说过话
She hadn't spoken to the family for years.
知道原因吗
Any idea why?
她和奶奶有过争执
Her and Grandma fought about something.
奇怪吧
Strange, huh?
一生都没有原谅
Whole life, no forgiveness.
太可惜了
Yeah, that's a shame.
所以我是这一切的幸运继承者
So I'm the lucky heir to all of this?
真走运
Lucky you.
你自己看吧 就不打扰你了
I'll leave you to look through it all.
看起来就像一堆垃圾
It just looks like a bunch of garbage.
不过我是还找到了几张照片
Well, I did find a few photos...
我给我丈夫打个电♥话♥ 带点人来
I'm gonna call my husband. Bring in some reinforcements.
好的
Okay.
你得好好待在这 知道吗
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表